Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,236 members, 7,953,886 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... (2514 Views)

10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / (hillarious photo) When guys Finally Buy a Boxer After Long Complaint Frm Gf / Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... by Scash(f): 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2012
I was on my way home today and then someone drove past... He slowed down as he was moving so when he parked a few meters away and waved for me to come over, I felt he was someone that knew me or somthing. So I walked n even jogged over to where he was and the next thing... 'I want to see you'
First dt line was disgusting and second, why did he have to park so far away making me trek under hot scorching sun. I just had to hiss and walk away. But after I did, I felt bad that maybe I was too rude.
Another guy actually stood at the other end of the road one time like that and told me to come ova... I acted rude too...
So now, am like is there a better way to act to guys that feels to big to walk up to where you are. I don't want to get beaten up one day

1 Like

Re: When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... by luckgames(m): 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2012
Scash: I was on my way home today and then someone drove past... He slowed down as he was moving so when he parked a few meters away and waved for me to come over, I felt he was someone that knew me or somthing. So I walked n even jogged over to where he was and the next thing... 'I want to see you'
First dt line was disgusting and second, why did he have to park so far away making me trek under hot scorching sun. I just had to hiss and walk away. But after I did, I felt bad that maybe I was too rude.
Another guy actually stood at the other end of the road one time like that and told me to come ova... I acted rude too...
So now, am like is there a better way to act to guys that feels to big to walk up to where you are. I don't want to get beaten up one day

He want you to walk the distance to loss some weight

1 Like

Re: When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2012
Eya kpele. Don't worry the exercise is good for you cheesy grin

PS: Damn straight I'll signal a girl to come over....but when she does, the conversation likely won't start with "I want to see you".
Perhaps with something a little more creative and fun....like telling her to go back again so I can "watch her walk away" from behind tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

This will either piss her off (if she's rigid of which I no get time for rigid babes with no sense of humor) or make her laugh and refuse if me and am dey on the same wavelength.

[size=3pt]PS: just joking[/size]
Re: When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2012
Scash: I was on my way home today and then someone drove past... He slowed down as he was moving so when he parked a few meters away and waved for me to come over, I felt he was someone that knew me or somthing. So I walked n even jogged over to where he was and the next thing... 'I want to see you'

Hmmmm, it depends on your looks.. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... by omega25red(m): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2012
poster

it's your fault for going to a car that you dont know who it belongs to. even if it's someone you know they wouldn't have gone so far ahead. If i was driving and i motioned for a girl to come to me and she does i too will say so dumb shyt like give me some head or somrthing stiupeed like that
Re: When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... by Scash(f): 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2012
2buff: Eya kpele. Don't worry the exercise is good for you cheesy

PS: Damn straight I'll signal a girl to come over....but when she does, the conversation likely won't start with "I want to see you".
Perhaps with something a little more creative and fun....like telling her to go back again so I can "watch her walk away" from behind tongue tongue tongue

This will either piss her off (if she's rigid of which I no get time for rigid babes with no sense of humor) or make her laugh and refuse if me and am dey on the same wavelength.
don't u tink dts rude? You can't get any humorous response when u treat a girl like dt o.

@Shymmex... Corpus emmesis angry

@Omega, yeah I know now. I don't tink I'l try it again... But den, guys dt does dt kindof thins are annoyin n arrogant. Dey shd b blamed too sad
Re: When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2012
^^ Would it help if I walked to you while signalling you over? tongue
Re: When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... by Mynd44: 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2012
@OP, its a car thing. You wouldn't understand

1 Like

Re: When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2012
Scash:
@Shymmex... Corpus emmesis angry

I have heard that before. Those guys probably thought you're not worth the hassle.. undecided

Post a pic to prove me wrong. lipsrsealed
Re: When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2012
Scash ain't bad. She has a very rectangular face.
I think that's the type models like to have undecided
Re: When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2012
@op,
U shouldn't go and meet guys cos they told u to come. They'll only see u as being cheap!
Re: When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... by Scash(f): 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2012
@Shymmex, u stil vomittin Sh1t

And 2buff u missed it, my face is hexagonal...
Re: When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2012
Scash: @Shymmex, u stil vomittin Sh1t

I know what I said nigga smiley
Re: When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2012
A guy will only do that if he considers you cheap. . . If you look cheap, walk cheap, dress cheap, and rush to his car in a cheap way, you are CHEAP!
Re: When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2012
i hate guys when they don't know how to use their car effectively. kai, that guy na fcck up oo. Poster
i understand ur feelings! pray to jam me sha, you would know that the difference is clear cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... by Mynd44: 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2012
I can just picture it. The OP has been treating in the hot sun and the sun is frying her small brains out, her make up is melting, she does not have money for Okada and then suddenly, hope comes. Some guy in an EOD drives by and stops to buy corn from the stand near her. She was so desperate that she ran over to his car to beg for a ride and the guy turned her down and she is here forming.
Re: When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2012
Mynd_44: I can just picture it. The OP has been treating in the hot sun and the sun is frying her small brains out, her make up is melting, she does not have money for Okada and then suddenly, hope comes. Some guy in an EOD drives by and stops to buy corn from the stand near her. She was so desperate that she ran over to his car to beg for a ride and the guy turned her down and she is here forming.
Laugh wan reduce my prick. . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... by Mynd44: 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2012
If e reduce, go visit vulcaniser (pronounced foganiser)
Re: When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2012
Mynd_44: I can just picture it. The OP has been treating in the hot sun and the sun is frying her small brains out, her make up is melting, she does not have money for Okada and then suddenly, hope comes. Some guy in an EOD drives by and stops to buy corn from the stand near her. She was so desperate that she ran over to his car to beg for a ride and the guy turned her down and she is here forming.
laugh wan tear my ribs!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Mynd_44, this is wickedness o!!!! Kai, i pity the poster sha!
Re: When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... by Mynd44: 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2012
The guy should have atleast pitied her with 50 naira for okada
Re: When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 11, 2012
Scash: @Shymmex, u stil vomittin Sh1t

Hexagonal? Ok. Is ur coochie hexagonal as well? Perhaps dats why d mango tree suddenly changed his mind...grin

NB: na play I dey play o! cool
Re: When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... by Scash(f): 6:33am On Jun 12, 2012
Whew! Most replies were pathetic, But.... I understand

Killz, expected you earlier than that... How long did it take for you to beg ur degenerating brains to put that one together? I bet u are good in nursery rhymes wink

Re: When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... by Mynd44: 6:39am On Jun 12, 2012
^^
For someone who kisses frogs with the hope that they will become charming princes, I don't blame you
Re: When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... by Murphy7h4: 6:54am On Jun 12, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]very nice!
Re: When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... by Mynd44: 7:23am On Jun 12, 2012
^^
Hey f00l, is there a price for this early morning show of stupi-dity?
Re: When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... by KINGwax(m): 8:28am On Jun 12, 2012
hmmm...and i was jes begining to like u
Re: When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... by Scash(f): 9:20am On Jun 12, 2012
undecided
Re: When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... by jaybee3(m): 9:31am On Jun 12, 2012
It's really very simple. Don't bother to respond if you don't like the approach
Re: When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... by Son274: 10:02am On Jun 12, 2012
sexkillz: A guy will only do that if he considers you cheap. . . If you look cheap, walk cheap, dress cheap, and rush to his car in a cheap way, you are CHEAP!
best comment here
Re: When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2012
LMAO.... U tot its someone u knw and u ran over!!
Eyyaa..u sef will buy car one day...u hear!

Next time just enter the car so ur conscience would not prick u again!!
Re: When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... by kpolli(m): 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2012

Nope u were not rude, u acted well
Re: When Guys Signals For You To Come Over... by Fiver: 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2012
tell them to come over, in fact dont say it, use hand signal, control them like goat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Rukky Indimi & Usman Dantata Looking Stunning In Their Second Wedding Out / Would You Forgive Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend For This? / Sadly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.