Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) - NYSC (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (163715 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Prospective Batch B 2013 Corpers Big House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by MizD(f): 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2012
Hello peepz,I'm posted to FGGC Calabar Municipal nd I got a befitting accommodation rite inside d schl.I've rilly missed everyone here.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nonywendy(m): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2012
Miz D: Hello peepz,I'm posted to FGGC Calabar Municipal nd I got a befitting accommodation rite inside d schl.I've rilly missed everyone here.

mehn, u r lucky. Was posted to board of internal revenue calabar but i dnt want to report dia. Im still looking for a beta place. Chop up joor
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nonywendy(m): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ms_Steph: apekt 1. Biase local govt. Am teaching in 1 community schl. D place no try

did dey accept u?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by emteecve(m): 5:44am On Jul 25, 2012
hope Julius Berger go make sense o. Posted to JB
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 7:27am On Jul 25, 2012
Will be teaching Biology in a senior high schl from september. I hope it wil be worth it.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 25, 2012
Nonywendy:

did dey accept u?
yes.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 25, 2012
emteecve: hope Julius Berger go make sense o. Posted to JB
Dey r going to over use U.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2012
Ms_Steph: lucky u. I don cry tire

eya my dear...Just look at the corpers there,how cheerful they're,you'd get used to it...My school is surrounded by 3 huge mountains...It's always cold..It's quiet and we drink from a spring...It's a lil ride from the ranch and the lodge i got needs alot of fixing...Anyways you'd get used to it...If you read my post it was about the ranch close by my place...My place na real villa..But i just get consolation from the corp members there.I saw a need and i'd soon start my business...Football viewing centre...The villagers there move 3villages away to watch matches..'So i.ve started settling down already...Cheer up dear...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by tunnex190: 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2012
guys una dey enjoy o. Na one cummunity sec commr schl dem go put me for adadama in abi lga o. I dey resume work by sept 17th. Cross River state no try at all
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by tunnex190: 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2012
Ms_Steph: apekt 1. Biase local govt. Am teaching in 1 community schl. D place no try

Oh...that means we are under the same zone: Ugep. I'm in Abi LGA. I'm in the first bank hall now and i'm sure you will be here at the moment. This bank dey no gree me travel o since yesterday.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2012
tunnex190:

Oh...that means we are under the same zone: Ugep. I'm in Abi LGA. I'm in the first bank hall now and i'm sure you will be here at the moment. This bank dey no gree me travel o since yesterday.
wow. Am done wit everitin. Am on my way to calabar
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2012
Gombs:

eya my dear...Just look at the corpers there,how cheerful they're,you'd get used to it...My school is surrounded by 3 huge mountains...It's always cold..It's quiet and we drink from a spring...It's a lil ride from the ranch and the lodge i got needs alot of fixing...Anyways you'd get used to it...If you read my post it was about the ranch close by my place...My place na real villa..But i just get consolation from the corp members there.I saw a need and i'd soon start my business...Football viewing centre...The villagers there move 3villages away to watch matches..'So i.ve started settling down already...Cheer up dear...
u r soo lucky. I had to shit inside a bucket leather. It wasn't funny. No self contain house here single rooms wit 1 open bathroom no toilet
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nonywendy(m): 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2012
tunnex190: guys una dey enjoy o. Na one cummunity sec commr schl dem go put me for adadama in abi lga o. I dey resume work by sept 17th. Cross River state no try at all

guy ur own beta oo, sept 17th far oo. Enuf resting
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2012
Ms_Steph: u r soo lucky. I had to shit inside a bucket leather. It wasn't funny. No self contain house here single rooms wit 1 open bathroom no toilet
Heiyaa. God pass dem
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by emteecve(m): 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2012
Ms_Steph:
Dey r going to over use U.
dem dey pay?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 9:58am On Jul 26, 2012
Ms_Steph: u r soo lucky. I had to shit inside a bucket leather. It wasn't funny. No self contain house here single rooms wit 1 open bathroom no toilet

eya...It's gonna be ok dear...Make it fun,we've just ten months to go...At first,when i say my ppa, and how long i was to stay there,i felt it was like a jail sentence,but as i cheered up,and was determined to stay,everything seemed ok...You should be glad of your place..My friends place is an isolated village...It's even unbikeable...Lol
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by dennisbee(m): 10:47am On Jul 26, 2012
I was posted to one private sch in one thick forest. We are 4 guys. Whn we got there, we realised tht it was just a residential building. A very small house. The nursery sch is in the front balcony, the secondary sch is @ the bck balcony. The primary sch is in the living room. JST IMAGINE THT! No ntwrk, light or water. No accommodation too. Τ̲̅ђe proprietor said he could arrange a room for 4 hefty men.

We later found out tht this is the first time corpers are being sent to tht sch.
As for me oohh. I'm rejecting myself, since the proprietor doesn't want to reject me.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by dennisbee(m): 10:56am On Jul 26, 2012
My LI has promised to follow us there tomorrow to inspect the place himself b4 he will do anything. He said he has never heard of the sch sha, tht this is the first time corpers are being sent there. Obviously the proprietor requested for corpers.
Isn't it funny tht any D**k n Harry can jst request for corpers anyhow? Is NYSC not supposed to investigate or inspect the place b4 sending corpers there? Tht guy could be a ritualist for all I care. He even looks it.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by psoto(f): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2012
dennisbee: I was posted to one private sch in one thick forest. We are 4 guys. Whn we got there, we realised tht it was just a residential building. A very small house. The nursery sch is in the front balcony, the secondary sch is @ the bck balcony. The primary sch is in the living room. JST IMAGINE THT! No ntwrk, light or water. No accommodation too. Τ̲̅ђe proprietor said he could arrange a room for 4 hefty men.

We later found out tht this is the first time corpers are being sent to tht sch.
As for me oohh. I'm rejecting myself, since the proprietor doesn't want to reject me.
OMG!!! Dis is funny but "unlaughable". Abeg, r u exaggerating or dat description is actually real? Nurs, pri n second schls I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ one building? Jesus is Lord!!!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by dennisbee(m): 11:13am On Jul 26, 2012
psoto:
OMG!!! Dis is funny but "unlaughable". Abeg, r u exaggerating or dat description is actually real? Nurs, pri n second schls I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ one building? Jesus is Lord!!!
I'm not exaggerating. I said my LI is going wt me tomorrow. If I was exaggerating I wouldn't hv agreed for him to see for himself.
Infact, if my LI doesn't do anything, I would tk the case to the state secretariat, and also to Ministry of Education. I dnt thnk tht sch has licence/approval
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by psoto(f): 11:20am On Jul 26, 2012
dennisbee:
I'm not exaggerating. I said my LI is going wt me tomorrow. If I was exaggerating I wouldn't hv agreed for him to see for himself.
Infact, if my LI doesn't do anything, I would tk the case to the state secretariat, and also to Ministry of Education. I dnt thnk tht sch has licence/approval

Wow!!!!!!Its better u do dat. Wat state is dat?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by dennisbee(m): 11:26am On Jul 26, 2012
psoto:

Wow!!!!!!Its better u do dat. Wat state is dat?
Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Okoya(f): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2012
dennisbee:
Akwa Ibom
Which LG? I'm posted to Eket....
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by dennisbee(m): 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2012
Okoya:
I'm in Nsit Attai
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by uzor02(m): 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2012
dennisbee:
I'm in Nsit Attai
Am in oruko LGA in Oron
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by fashrola(m): 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2012
Posted to Ile-Mopo Comprehensive high school, Irun-Akoko, Ondo State, its a public school, recently renovated, but there's no lodge, Men d village is not lively at all...though there's network, Light (partially OK) well water (Gosh I've only been seeing this on documentaries) Though accommodation is extremely cheap, getting myself a two bedroom flat for 6k a year lol (sounds funny nbut its true)
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2012
Total waste of one year.....NYSC!!!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sigba(f): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2012
Okoya:
Jesus! Okoya, so u were in camp with me all the while and u nver cared to hook up wit me. It's well oh. Hope u re enjoying Eket sha.
Dennis dear i pray u'll be reposted.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2012
sigba:
Jesus! Okoya, so u were in camp with me all the while and u nver cared to hook up wit me. It's well oh. Hope u re enjoying Eket sha.
Okoya was redeployed. He's been wanting to hook up wit u.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Godschild2(m): 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2012
anitank: Total waste of one year.....NYSC!!!
Please don't say that...GOD will surprise you...It is well!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Okoya(f): 6:11am On Jul 27, 2012
anitank:
Okoya was redeployed. He's been wanting to hook up wit u.
Haha..... Annie!..... nywayz, wat LG Where u posted to and wat sch?... Will be in lag nxtwk
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Okoya(f): 6:16am On Jul 27, 2012
sigba:
Guess u ve not seen ur inbox on FB.... Was redeployed..... Ur no is always switched off!

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (201) (Reply)

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.