Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Like To Be Romantic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Like To Be Romantic (935 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Like To Be Romantic by Benedictus90: 11:09pm On Jun 11, 2012
Thank U
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Like To Be Romantic by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 11, 2012
abeg go sleep jare
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Like To Be Romantic by whitesoul212(m): 12:17am On Jun 12, 2012
ennmh...benedictus90...u need to go for check-up..are u not the same guy that posted in aleval1 thread(saw it few minutes ago)...that u also need a sugarmummy;only for u to open a thread and then drop another piece of .s.hit....Abegi
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Like To Be Romantic by Mynd44: 5:02am On Jun 12, 2012
For sugar a mummy to be having a GF. Some people are just mad
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Like To Be Romantic by KINGwax(m): 7:23am On Jun 12, 2012
But seriously, how may we eliminate kids off this site? Is it, she doesn't wanna, or she aint? Plus the fucck, they said you aint well, go for check up dude
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Like To Be Romantic by Ozioma49(m): 10:49am On Jun 12, 2012
Hmm strange tinz on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone You Met Online? / Love Is Like A Coin... / Signs To Know When A Guy May Be Cheating On You, Or May No More Be Interested.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.