Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Call - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call (16813 Views)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Often. / He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? / When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by mikeuz(m): 10:59am On Sep 05, 2012
My girlfriend claims to love me but she doesn't call me,she only calls when she wants me τ̲̅ȍ help her do something. although we are distance apart I can't go a day without calling her or better hearing her voice• Have been so faithful to her even though so many other girls are around me constantly tempting me•

Recently I got ill, and had to be hospitalize, for about a week,couldn't even make any calls because I didn't have any airtime, for that week I was in the hospital I got calls from friends but none from my girlfriend,finally the last day I was hospitalized I called her. With a friends phone, I told her I wasn't happy with her for not calling,all these while,and she knew I call her everyday so when she didn't hear from me wasn't she worried and why did she not call? her response was AM IN THE HOSPITAL and AM QUARRELING.

Now am beginning to wonder if am making the right choice,because this is a girl I plan on getting married to APRIL NEXT YEAR. I remember when I was still doing Yopi Yopi I had this slogan - IF YOUR GIRLFRIEND DON'T CALL YOU,THEN THERE IS SOMEONE SHE CALLS•
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by solid3(m): 11:09am On Sep 05, 2012
It simple, meet with her face to face, asked her if she truely loves u, and ready to make you her only guy. Simply let her know how u feel and watch her reactions.
I hope you will not continue to act "love covers over a multitude of sin" stuff. If you cant take it, it may be time to move on.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by Ariyke: 11:19am On Sep 05, 2012
if truly u love and wants to get married to her, u have to sit her down and discuss the issue with her cus she might nt knw it as a bad thing.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by Silverstonnes(f): 11:31am On Sep 05, 2012
Too bad! Prolly she sees it as no bigie u know; some people are just like that!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by Lovetinz(m): 11:35am On Sep 05, 2012
Your relationship is still shallow,
Work on making yourself 'call-irresistible'.
IMO if you sit her down to talk reason. you lose.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 05, 2012
in my own opinion, that girl does not love you, and she get 'NUMEROUS SPARE tyres'

My ex was like that, did that nonsense alot and i thought it was just in his nature, but it was not to be so.

I can bet you if you check that your babe phone without giving her notice, you go get heart attack.

How can you be hospitalized for a week and your GIRLFRIEND knew about it but yet did NOT CALL YOU,what kind of a person is that, jeez! Some human beings are terrible !.

Abeg dont try to talk and reason with her, instead give her a lot of space and start doing a re-think on that girl!.

My advice!

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by MrsChima1(f): 11:39am On Sep 05, 2012
She isn't your girlfriend....she is your neighbor.

FIx your face and move on.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by vivianc(f): 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2012
Your girlfriend could actually stay for a week without calling you? Are u kidding me? Dude she is not in love with u. No lady will be in love with u and not call u atleast once in 2 days. Pls move on already she doesn't deserve u.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by mikeuz(m): 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2012
Thanks for for the advice•

I pray moving on is that easy• I mean is not everyday you wake up and see a gal you wish can be the mother of kidz and would love τ̲̅ȍ spend the rest of your life with•
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by dontador(m): 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2012
vivian chinaza: Your girlfriend could actually stay for a week without calling you? Are u kidding me? Dude she is not in love with u. No lady will be in love with u and not call u atleast once in 2 days. Pls move on already she doesn't deserve u.
Point made... I love that...
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by DExplorer1: 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2012
mikeuz: Thanks for for the advice*

I pray moving on is that easy* I mean is not everyday you wake up and see a gal you wish can be the mother of kidz and would love τ̲̅ȍ spend the rest of your life with*

Dude, for you to come up with this lengthy post then the thing hammer you wella. It's ok, though it hurts but before you let go, have a discussion with her and see if that side of her can change. I'm also not used to calling people but when i do, i could stay an hour. We've got people like that too. Don't give up on her if the minus is just the calling aspect.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by usmanyaro17: 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2012
Maybe you are yet to convince her...
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by CrazyMan(m): 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2012
mikeuz: I remember when I was still doing Yopi Yopi I had this slogan - IF YOUR GIRLFRIEND DON'T CALL YOU,THEN THERE IS SOMEONE SHE CALLS•
I think you've already answered your question...she's definitely calling someone else.

Its up to you to decide whether or not you wish to continue that relationship with her.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by mikeuz(m): 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2012
usmanyaro17: Maybe you are yet to convince her...

Convince her how
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by omega25red(m): 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2012
mikeuz: My girlfriend claims to love me but she doesn't call me,she only calls when she wants me τ̲̅ȍ help her do something. although we are distance apart I can't go a day without calling her or better hearing her voice• Have been so faithful to her even though so many other girls are around me constantly tempting me•

Recently I got ill, and had to be hospitalize, for about a week,couldn't even make any calls because I didn't have any airtime, for that week I was in the hospital I got calls from friends but none from my girlfriend,finally the last day I was hospitalized I called her. With a friends phone, I told her I wasn't happy with her for not calling,all these while,and she knew I call her everyday so when she didn't hear from me wasn't she worried and why did she not call? [size=18pt]her response was AM IN THE HOSPITAL and AM QUARRELING[/size].

Now am beginning to wonder if am making the right choice,because this is a girl I plan on getting married to APRIL NEXT YEAR. I remember when I was still doing Yopi Yopi I had this slogan - IF YOUR GIRLFRIEND DON'T CALL YOU,THEN THERE IS SOMEONE SHE CALLS•
grin grin at the bolded. Poster the bolded should tell you everything you need to know.

This woman is not i repeat NOT your girlfriend and you should stop planning on marrying someone who obviously does't give a rats azz about you. Let the temptations around you win because you deserve better. You also deserve someone who loves you and is around you.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by obowunmi(m): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2012
@OP: A girl broke up with me because I hardly call her. I am more of a texter than caller. I spend so much time travelling around the world and my mind hardly settles.

When she broke up with me, I wrote her many love letters and she never responded. Just like there are different types of learners, people express their love differently.

My advice: pls let her know how not calling you affects you and tell her how you feel. She might not know the impact she has on you.

If she loves you - she will take you warnings or feelings.

Please DO NOT assume anything. No one is perfect.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by obowunmi(m): 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2012
Now my ex has a guy that calls her 50 times a day. That's her preference but doesn't mean that I loved her less.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by frank317: 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2012
Do we just see pple on the way and just want to marry them?

No wonder many marriages are heading towards disaster
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2012
obowunmi: @OP: A girl broke up with me because I hardly call her. I am more of a texter than caller. I spend so much time travelling around the world and my mind hardly settles.

When she broke up with me, I wrote her many love letters and she never responded. Just like there are different types of learners, people express their love differently.

My advice: pls let her know how not calling you affects you and tell her how you feel. She might not know the impact she has on you.

If she loves you - she will take you warnings or feelings.

Please DO NOT assume anything. No one is perfect.

Even if you not the type that calls,

At least your guy is hospitalized, yet you cant even spend 25naira in a business center to call, abeg, forget that shit!

Besides if you are not the type that calls, i think you should start to imbibe it now, before marriage. If not.............
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by Ybutterfly: 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^sHEe DOESN'ttttt waaNNNt YOOUuu^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by obowunmi(m): 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
AmBeautiful:

Even if you not the type that calls,

At least your guy is hospitalized, yet you cant even spend 25naira in a business center to call, abeg, forget that shit!

Besides if you are not the type that calls, i think you should start to imbibe it now, before marriage. If not.............

She has to learn to trust me. I don't call because I'm trying to be cruel. People got married way before cellphones and learned to communicate in other ways.

I hate cell phones. I prefer writings. Love letters. Gifts, emails... But its just hard to get me on the phone. Unless you are a client that is going to make me money.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by wilson007: 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
@ poster

I gotta be honest wit you and just like u said if she doesn't call you then she is calling someone else. Just move on pal, if she is really yours she would come back her self and then the love will be mutual but for now she will, just like anyother human ,take advantage of you and she has proved it wit that statement about being in the hospital and querrling. Height of dis respect. And dude u sick ur babe wey u wan marry no send omo u suppose run like Bolt outta the relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by eduson002(m): 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2012
Young man, U better read d writing on the wall.That girl dnt luv u
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by harvey(m): 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2012
@mikeuz ,if every options of you making her see reasons why communication is important in such relationship has been exhausted and still no changes, i advice you move on cos communication is the bedrock on which any relationship strive.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by Caseless: 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2012
Dude, leave her alone..she dosn't luv u! U dnt hav 2 tel her b4 she do wat can actualy kip ur rltnshp goin. How old is she dat she dosn't knw wat CALL dos in a relatnship? Dump her nd move on 2 anoda chik shap-shap! Wake up cos I knw sey she no fine .
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by Flashaldrin(m): 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2012
How do you know she's your girlfriend??

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by nitlad: 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2012
Yhur "Yopi Yopi" time is catching up with yhu perhaps? Lol...
Seriously the lady aint got sh.it going for yhu. Dump her sorry behind mate!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2012
bros this is a very simple situation, the babe aint feeling you at all! I know you love her and all that but................just look elsewhere
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2012
AmBeautiful: in my own opinion, that girl does not love you, and she get 'NUMEROUS SPARE tyres'

My ex was like that, did that nonsense alot and i thought it was just in his nature, but it was not to be so.

I can bet you if you check that your babe phone without giving her notice, you go get heart attack.

How can you be hospitalized for a week and your GIRLFRIEND knew about it but yet did NOT CALL YOU,what kind of a person is that, jeez! Some human beings are terrible !.

Abeg dont try to talk and reason with her, instead give her a lot of space and start doing a re-think on that girl!.

My advice!
simple! I wonder why people should be advicing him to sit down and have a talk with the girl when the whole thing is so glaring? Some people are just too "over-diplomatic"

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by mikeuz(m): 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2012
nitlad: Yhur "Yopi Yopi" time is catching up with yhu perhaps? Lol...
Seriously the lady aint got sh.it going for yhu. Dump her sorry behind mate!

i hope not oooo.lol
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by tellwisdom: 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
She isn't your girlfriend....she is your neighbor.

FIx your face and move on.

But i use to call you sad sad
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by obowunmi(m): 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2012
micoco: simple! I wonder why people should be advicing him to sit down and have a talk with the girl when the whole thing is so glaring? Some people are just too "over-diplomatic"

communication is key.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Things Women Can Do To Drive Men Wild During Sex. / Wrong Reasons To Get Married. / How I Slept With A Dog In Victoria Island For 3M – Lagos Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.