Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

The Day I Begged An Alsatian Dog. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Day I Begged An Alsatian Dog. (1900 Views)

My Obedient Alsatian Dog- Video / Mixed Breed Of Local Dog With An Alsatian / Pure Breed Alsatian Dog (adult Female)-for Sale: Pictures Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day I Begged An Alsatian Dog. by jeffizy(m): 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2012
This is real dudes.
I'm catholic, I was in pry 1.
Went to church and reverend father had an alsatian dog.- huge.
He usually gave d dog commands like- 'sit', 'down', 'run',etc.
So in my little mind, I believed the dog understood good English.
On this particular Sunday,I left the church to drink some water from the tap in the Reverend's place( behind the church).
I guess the dog was in a bad mood.it chased me around the church compound till I got tired.
Finally, I got tired and fell. The dog stood over me and was whining....grRrrrr.
All I could do was postrate and beg the dog.....'please, forgive me, I'm a member of this church'.lolz.
In my lil mind, I tot since it belonged to the revs, it was chasing mw because it tot I was Ŋφτ̲̅ catholic like its owner.
So I started making the sign of the cross and murmuring...'I'm a member of this church, I won't leave the service again'.
It turned and left.! For two years, I tot it understood. And true to my promise, I nvr left the church until mass was finished.!
Kids can be silly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Begged An Alsatian Dog. by Exponental(m): 10:29am On Jun 12, 2012
lol...............
Re: The Day I Begged An Alsatian Dog. by rumenase(m): 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
Hahahahaha very funny jeffizy
Re: The Day I Begged An Alsatian Dog. by Namdeenero(m): 5:36am On Nov 19, 2017
Lol
Re: The Day I Begged An Alsatian Dog. by miremoses(m): 9:44am On Nov 19, 2017
2012! Who brought this post back. Lol
Re: The Day I Begged An Alsatian Dog. by adisabarber(m): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2017
Akika!
Re: The Day I Begged An Alsatian Dog. by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 19, 2017
jeffizy:
This is real dudes.
I'm catholic, I was in pry 1.
Went to church and reverend father had an alsatian dog.- huge.
He usually gave d dog commands like- 'sit', 'down', 'run',etc.
So in my little mind, I believed the dog understood good English.
On this particular Sunday,I left the church to drink some water from the tap in the Reverend's place( behind the church).
I guess the dog was in a bad mood.it chased me around the church compound till I got tired.
Finally, I got tired and fell. The dog stood over me and was whining....grRrrrr.
All I could do was postrate and beg the dog.....'please, forgive me, I'm a member of this church'.lolz.
In my lil mind, I tot since it belonged to the revs, it was chasing mw because it tot I was Ŋφτ̲̅ catholic like its owner.
So I started making the sign of the cross and murmuring...'I'm a member of this church, I won't leave the service again'.
It turned and left.! For two years, I tot it understood. And true to my promise, I nvr left the church until mass was finished.!
Kids can be silly.
from 2012.. still very funny.. grin lmao

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Begged An Alsatian Dog. by rumenase(m): 10:29am On Nov 19, 2017
miremoses:
2012! Who brought this post back. Lol

na me o no vex bros e funny I need to laff put grin
Re: The Day I Begged An Alsatian Dog. by jayned: 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
This got me really laughing out loud.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Begged An Alsatian Dog. by okikiosibodu(m): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
Got my ribs crack. Lala and Seun, FP material don set

Re: The Day I Begged An Alsatian Dog. by jeffizy(m): 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
Funny how y'all missed this topic for 5 years and 5 months.
Happy you all had a good laugh.
Still live with a phobia for dogs from then till this very moment. grin

1 Like

Re: The Day I Begged An Alsatian Dog. by Criticize001(m): 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
Lol, kinda funny

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh displays her dogs again including a tatoo of a dog (photo ) / Pure White German Shepherd Pups For Sale / Surprising Effect Of Cannabis (weed/igbo/indian Hemp) On Dogs: True Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.