Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

She Finds It Hard To Call Me Like Before. I Think She Want S To Quit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Finds It Hard To Call Me Like Before. I Think She Want S To Quit (975 Views)

We Had MouthAction And She Finds It Hard To Close Her Mouth. / Sh0cking Effective Lies Women Tell When They Seriously Want S Ex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Finds It Hard To Call Me Like Before. I Think She Want S To Quit by petersonlu: 11:26am On Nov 24, 2007
have you ever feeled like   you gave much but didnt receive much . she  calls to make you me not feel bad . but her intention  had been made known by not calling me meaning that she wants to quit.i have received advice to leave  her but my heart says  no, but my brain is telling me yes. we ve talked about it several times but doesnt want to say she s fed up
i m   confused. something is wrong , i dont know . i guess i will move on . it  means  u wont stop falling in love  until the right person  comes. thanks  for all the  comments guys
Re: She Finds It Hard To Call Me Like Before. I Think She Want S To Quit by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2007
I'm not clear what you mean. Do you mean she used to call you a lot, but now the calls from her have reduced?
Re: She Finds It Hard To Call Me Like Before. I Think She Want S To Quit by yewaman1(m): 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2007
the issue of the heart is a tough one there are no users manual too it,
because you love her dose not mean she will love you at that point in time,
like they say 'you do not know the value of what you have till you lose it',
and 'you do not sell gold to a pig'.

give her some space for awhile and if things dont change then move on.

I guess at this point am also given myself the same advice.

cheers
Re: She Finds It Hard To Call Me Like Before. I Think She Want S To Quit by iice(f): 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2007
gawd. . .edit!
Why not sort this out with her?. . .if she wants to quit, what else can you do? Besides the obvious undecided
Re: She Finds It Hard To Call Me Like Before. I Think She Want S To Quit by georgio(m): 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2007
Its so funny,i was reading this post and for awhile i tot i was the one who sent it cos i am in a similar situation rite now
But i think i will follow yewa-man's advice and give her some space.Like the popular saying goes"when you love sumtin let it go,it will come back to u if it is yours".
Re: She Finds It Hard To Call Me Like Before. I Think She Want S To Quit by koolsasy(f): 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2007
i think u shud give her a lil space.cos if u give her so much space,u guys r jus gona keep driftin apart.if she cares about u,she wud notice nd mend tins up wiv u, by d way,i think u shud try nd think less cos d more u think of a thousand reasons for wats happenin,d more confused u bcom
Re: She Finds It Hard To Call Me Like Before. I Think She Want S To Quit by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:43am On Nov 25, 2007
georgio:

Its so funny,i was reading this post and for awhile i tot i was the one who sent it because i am in a similar situation rite now
But i think i will follow yewa-man's advice and give her some space.Like the popular saying goes"when you love sumtin let it go,it will come back to u if it is yours".

Word! right on the spot.

(1) (Reply)

If God Were To Recreate The World, Would He Still Add Women? / My Girlfriend Keep Asking Me To Assit His Ex Boyfriend / Lets Talk About This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.