Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

If God Were To Recreate The World, Would He Still Add Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If God Were To Recreate The World, Would He Still Add Women? (971 Views)

Lmao!! See How This Siblings Recreate Their Old Photo / Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding / If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If God Were To Recreate The World, Would He Still Add Women? by ojesymsym: 9:40am On Dec 03, 2007
“When God created the world with, he could rest, when God created the animals, he could rest, when God created man, he was still able to rest, but when God created woman, neither God, nor man, nor even the woman herself has rested” anonymous.

From Adam, David, Solomon, Samson (Lion killer), Julius caesar, Mac Anthony, Napoleon etc have stories about women to tell.

Question: Who asked Herod to behead John the Baptist? (100 Marks)

The Trojan War, the battle at troy between France and Athens had a woman (Helen) as the cause of the war.

Ask pastors, priests, bishops, the rich, top politicians, brilliant students, producers, actors, artist, comedians and other influential people, including yourself, the greatest challenges they face you will find out that women have a top priority. They have a good way of sniffing out the phone numbers of these people and are never shy of making the calls. Think for a moment, how many times women or a woman has prevented you from doing or going somewhere important for the simple reason that she wants to feel important.

Stop and think again for a moment, why we really want to have sleek cars, well furnished apartments, flashy clothes, phones and why we have the urge to make money and more money, we will soon find out that it is either we want/ hope to impress or satisfy some lady, somewhere even  if it is our mother.

Do you think that if a man was sure that he could get any woman of his choice without those things or better still if there was no woman at all that he would still work as hard?

You need to be in an environment where they are only guys, maybe in a hostel to understand how simple their lives can be, you will admire their communal life, their high sense of humour and teasing without offence. Introduce one women or women and notice the sharp change in their behaviour and attitude, pretence will start, the once up on a time interesting jokes and teasing will turn to insults, the tension will be obvious. Good friends will become sworn enemies,  of course, they will chose another good reason or excuse for the quarrel, the truth is, if the ladies weren’t involved, they would not have quarreled.

Take another scenario, a parent sell all he has to set up his first son, he has nothing left and prays to God to bless what he has done. God answer him, his son begins to do well. He marries, a woman from nowhere comes into the picture, not knowing how much sacrifice some people had to go through to put him where he is. The minute she feels secured she begins to complain that he is sending too much money home, when other issues are left unaddressed. The question is, would she have married him if those people had not made those sacrifices? The funnies thing is that the other pressing issues may just be her clothes, jewelries, gold or even her hair.

Please, do not get me wrong, the stories of women have not all been tales of wow, stories exist of woman who have achieve great feats and class.

However, man will continue to fall for the wiles of the ladies, man will never learn, man will continue to either slowdown or abort his dreams because of women. After all, they are “necessary evil” that we must live with.

With all these things, do u think God would alter his original plan even if he finds out that it is not good for man to be alone.
Re: If God Were To Recreate The World, Would He Still Add Women? by lilrukevwe(m): 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2007
U could be a pastor u know but lets see the bright light of every thing here
wen God created the earth and man he said and it was good then woman was not in place den he said let us make him an helper
Now the second judgement wen God had problems with human in the days of Noah he said i regretted creating man and his days shall be a hundred and 20 scores look at the picture who do u think God regretted making man or woman
Pastor judge fairly.wen u judge well i wud tell u wat the book of marymagdalene said wen peter had problems with her ok
Re: If God Were To Recreate The World, Would He Still Add Women? by ajadrage: 12:55am On Dec 04, 2007
Yes I believe there would still be women in the next system as they were a part of the creators original purpose, and his original purpose must and shall be fulfilled even as it is being fulfilled before our very eyes. So there'll still be women if the world were to be recreated today

And brother, the word is firmament and not filament grin
Re: If God Were To Recreate The World, Would He Still Add Women? by Recognise: 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2009
Ojesymsym:

“When God created the world with all its filaments, he could rest, when God created the animals, he could rest, when God created man, he was still able to rest, but when God created woman, neither God, nor man, nor even the woman herself has rested” anonymous.

We need not go into the obvious biblical account of creation, however, we must note that Adam was in that garden all the while without for one minute thinking of plucking that fruit not to talk of eating it, but when the “flesh of my flesh, bone of my bone gave him a piece, all his sense of loyalty and obedience to God flew with the wind, without a moments thought or hesitation, he ate from it. The consequences are all too obvious.

If you think that, that was the end you are wrong. Let’s visit the bible again.

Genesis 6:1-4 has another story. Chapter 1 starts in an interesting way. “…, and girls were born”. You may wonder if the birth of girls was bad, but if you read on you will find out that even Angel looked down and couldn’t resist, they fell. It got to a point, (Gen 6:6) God was sorry that he had made them (mankind) and put them on the earth.

David was described as a “man after God’s heart”, such a singular honour, but what brought him down? You guessed right, Uriah’s wife. He set him up and got him killed. Solomon, his son, the wisest man on earth, did all his wisdom save him? No, he sank even deeper than his father.

Look at Samson, a strong man, killed a Lion with his bare hand, (Judge 14). He fell twice to the wiles of a woman. Once, to get out of him the solution to a riddle and secondly, to get the secret of his strength. We know how he eventually ended up.

Herod had simply put John the Baptist in prison and still tolerated him without killing him. Someone convinced him to terminate him.

Question: Who asked Herod to behead John the Baptist (100 Marks)

OK, you could say those are all biblical stories, ok I admit you are right, but Julius Caesar forgot about Rome and was totally enslaved by the siren, Cleopatra. Mac Anthony, his best friend was enslaved by the same woman after his death. Man never learns.

The Trojan War, the battle at troy between France and Athens had a woman (Helen) as the cause of the war.

Napoleon eventually lost his war because of his constant distraction with the thoughts of Josephine.

Bill Clinton almost got impeached because Monica Lewinsky was somewhere around. Sani Abacha (one time Nigerian President) had been adopted as the sole presidential aspirant of the five political parties available, but his lust or love for woman ended that dream.

Do you know that even Jesus was almost robed into women scandal (Da Vinci Code)? Who knows, this so called war against terrorism may even have a woman undertone.

Ask pastors, priests, bishops, the rich, top politicians, brilliant students, producers, actors, artist, comedians and other influential people, including yourself, the greatest challenges they face you will find out that women have a top priority. They have a good way of sniffing out the phone numbers of these people and are never shy of making the calls.

Think for a moment, how many times women or a woman has prevented you from doing or going somewhere important for the simple reason that she wants to feel important.

Stop and think again for a moment, why we really want to have sleek cars, well furnished apartments, flashy clothes, phones and why we have the urge to make money and more money, we will soon find out that it is either we want/ hope to impress or satisfy some lady, somewhere even if it is our mother.

Do you think that if a man was sure that he could get any woman of his choice without those things or better still if there was no woman at all that he would still work as hard?

You need to be in an environment where they are only guys, maybe in a hostel to understand how simple their lives can be, you will admire their communal life, their high sense of humour and teasing without offence. Introduce one women or women and notice the sharp change in their behaviour and attitude, pretence will start, the once up on a time interesting jokes and teasing will turn to insults, the tension will be obvious. Good friends will become sworn enemies, of course, they will chose another good reason or excuse for the quarrel, the truth is, if the ladies weren’t involved, they would not have quarrelled.

Take another scenario, a parent sell all he has to set up his first son, he has nothing left and prays to God to bless what he has done. God answer him, his son begins to do well. He suddenly remembers that he is old enough to get married, a woman from nowhere comes into the picture, not knowing how much sacrifice some people had to go through to put him where he is. The minute she feels secured she begins to complain that he is sending too much money home, when other issues are left unaddressed. The question is, would she have married him if those people had not made those sacrifices? The funnies thing is that the other pressing issues may just be her clothes, jewelries, gold or even her hair.

Please, do not get me wrong, the stories of women have not all been tales of wow, Deborah and Esther were used at various time to liberate Israel; Mary was an instrument for saving the world. Others exist. Women have being known to use their instinct to good effects. They are usually more sensitive to the plight of others and more tolerant.

However, man will continue to fall for the wiles of the ladies, man will never learn, man will continue to either slowdown or abort his dreams because of women. After all, they are “necessary evil” that we must live with.

With all these things, do u think God would alter his original plan even if he finds out that it is not good for man to be alone.

@Ojesymsym

What a negative rundown and distrustful view of God.

You asked a question "If God Were To Recreate The World, Would He Still Add Women?" and answered it during your rabitting and wet blanket.

Ojesymsym:

. . . Mary was an instrument for saving the world . . .

Go had/is already recreating the world.

God was setting off recreating the "world" when he chose a woman (i.e. Mary)

Moreover the characters of the men in your summation where of the old man type and not of the new man's.

The new creation and all things becoming brand new does make a whole lot of difference . . .

The male will be incomplete without the female, at least in this dispensation . . .

During creation woman was the best left for the end.

Without a woman, salvation wouldn't be readily available to the world.

Without a woman, you wouldnt be here because you can't/wouldn't be a doing a genie entrance to earth . . .

So let's put the demon of gynophobia or misogyny to rest, eh?

It's a faux pas, it's embrassing and a distraction . . .

[center]The "enemy" is within you and not outside - Woman is the least of concerns[/center]
Re: If God Were To Recreate The World, Would He Still Add Women? by topup: 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2009
I think if any woman in the past has ever initiated anything terrible, it is not because she is a woman, but instead she is a woman with bad intentions. Same with the various men across history who have committed sins upon sins. I don't believe that one man or woman can hold the reputation for a whole population. That is why God has selected several people who he felt were true followers of the faith to carry out miracles and to do his work on Earth.

To the original poster; you painted a picture of perfection between God and man in the garden of eden, and it seems to suggest that it was the arrival of the woman that changed everything, when it is clear that this is not the case. It was the arrival of SATAN at the scene that changed everything, because at one point, God, man & woman all lived in peace.

I'm not sure what God would do if he happened to recreate the world, but I have faith in where he is leading us.
Re: If God Were To Recreate The World, Would He Still Add Women? by tpia: 2:49am On Apr 11, 2009
Re: If God Were To Recreate The World, Would He Still Add Women? by Recognise: 8:52am On Apr 11, 2009
I honestly thought this posting was off the Religion forum when I responded to it.

Took for granted it was by virtue of the question and so responded in an implicit manner

Tpia:

Why wont he add women?

Silly question.

I wouldn't go OTT with the OP

To be mild, the OP is likely half-conscious of the fact(s) from want of understanding.

His controvesy will only profit him notoriety
Re: If God Were To Recreate The World, Would He Still Add Women? by Recognise: 6:29am On Apr 12, 2009
woman EVE; the FIRST REBEL
- was a Risk Taker, not a Temptress or Victim

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-260536.0.html
Re: If God Were To Recreate The World, Would He Still Add Women? by Sissy3(f): 9:20am On Apr 12, 2009
i dnt really see anything romantic about god recreating the world without females undecided undecided undecided

shouldn't this flawed theory be in the religion section
Re: If God Were To Recreate The World, Would He Still Add Women? by Gabry(f): 10:30am On Apr 12, 2009
Thank you poster, just when I am down right now you made me even hate myself.

If I dont have faith in myself and so does everyone else and now even God according to your so called scriptures. . . Than I guess better just kill myself and God shall just destroy all women right? angry cry angry
Re: If God Were To Recreate The World, Would He Still Add Women? by MrCrackles(m): 10:35am On Apr 12, 2009
Topic

YES!

(1) (Reply)

For Those Who Believe In Love! / Is It Wise To Date Your Best Friend's Ex? / I Have Always Been A Second In A Man's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.