Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

My Girl Friend Want Me Back After Xmas Nd New Year Wat Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Want Me Back After Xmas Nd New Year Wat Do I Do? (912 Views)

Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! / This Is How My Girl Friend Want It. / Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Want Me Back After Xmas Nd New Year Wat Do I Do? by Binary(m): 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2008
My Girl Friend want me back after disappeared on Xmas and New year period. do i take her back and pay her in unusual way? shocked
Re: My Girl Friend Want Me Back After Xmas Nd New Year Wat Do I Do? by yewaman1(m): 2:22pm On Jan 29, 2008
Oga Binary, dont pay evil with evil, ask yourself do you still have feels for this chick.
Re: My Girl Friend Want Me Back After Xmas Nd New Year Wat Do I Do? by yewaman1(m): 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2008
Oga Binary, dont pay evil with evil, ask yourself do you still have feelings for this chick.
Re: My Girl Friend Want Me Back After Xmas Nd New Year Wat Do I Do? by opokonwa(m): 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2008
The tone of your post suggests that she probably went to be with another man withi those periods.

If you think so, how do you know?

If you're merely suspecting, then try and get the facts from wherever.

But if true, it depends on you, we all have different levels of forgiveness and vindictiveness.

Do what is on your mind but don't do anything stupid.
Re: My Girl Friend Want Me Back After Xmas Nd New Year Wat Do I Do? by Busta(f): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2008
2 wrongs don’t make a right, take her back cos u still have feelings for her and hope for the best btw u guys or just let her, don’t take her back and find ursef someone else who u think might treat u better.
Re: My Girl Friend Want Me Back After Xmas Nd New Year Wat Do I Do? by lexyflexy(m): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2008
My Girl Friend want me back after disappeared on Xmas and New year period. do i take her back and pay her in unusual way?

It is only a dog that goes back to its vommit, 

She is prone to leaving you again on a better more grounds. If she left you at Christmas then start imagining her leaving you at Pre-Val

A word is enough for _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ *** fill in the blank space***
Re: My Girl Friend Want Me Back After Xmas Nd New Year Wat Do I Do? by Eclairs: 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2008
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

this is a big qstn. It's easy to say take her back if you still love her but the qstn is whether she come to stay for good. The last thing you want is to be bitten twice by the same girl.

Dont rush her. tell her u need time and see wht happens.
Re: My Girl Friend Want Me Back After Xmas Nd New Year Wat Do I Do? by Eclairs: 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2008
But wht ever you do, dont pay evil for evil,

Czzzzzz

An eye for an eye, the world goes blind
Re: My Girl Friend Want Me Back After Xmas Nd New Year Wat Do I Do? by sagitarius(m): 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2008
2 wrongs dnt mk it right man
Re: My Girl Friend Want Me Back After Xmas Nd New Year Wat Do I Do? by naijachix(m): 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2008
which kind sagitarius weh you bi?
Re: My Girl Friend Want Me Back After Xmas Nd New Year Wat Do I Do? by FBIMAN(m): 10:15am On Jan 30, 2008
Have u sat down to ask Where did she go and why? and even when she disappeared was she communicating? U dont just take her back if she doesnt have a good reason for her actions. Cos u will continue to remain her Mugu.
Re: My Girl Friend Want Me Back After Xmas Nd New Year Wat Do I Do? by shikadance(m): 10:20am On Jan 30, 2008
guy face the fact she left to be with someone who she thinks would spoil her with cash better than you can do. this means she can be bleeped by the highest bidder. my advice- tell her to get out!
Re: My Girl Friend Want Me Back After Xmas Nd New Year Wat Do I Do? by Binary(m): 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2008
My Girl Friend want me back after disappeared on Xmas and New year period. do i take her back and pay her in unusual way?
Thank u all for your advice. i want you guys and ladies to look into it in another angle, if i let her go now she may think i m mugu that somebody can just dump like that. If i call it a game i dont think i m wrong because the way she is taking it to be. I m goin to take her back, because i dont want her to call off the relationship instead i shuld be the one to call it off. I think i will feel elevated when i call it off(Rule 1). this time no caring(Rule 2). dont luv, otherwise u will b hurt (rule 3). NO SENDIN OF RECHARGE CARDS ANY MORE(Rule4). That is all 4 now, until make up my mind to drop her in a big boy format. cool
Re: My Girl Friend Want Me Back After Xmas Nd New Year Wat Do I Do? by saucekid(m): 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2008
small pikins dem dey play love
Re: My Girl Friend Want Me Back After Xmas Nd New Year Wat Do I Do? by lexyflexy(m): 10:54am On Jul 21, 2009
Old man leave us alone, na our time to play the love,
Re: My Girl Friend Want Me Back After Xmas Nd New Year Wat Do I Do? by biola44: 10:58am On Jul 21, 2009
lol, wink
Re: My Girl Friend Want Me Back After Xmas Nd New Year Wat Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 21, 2009
Topic

Then Take her back. Simple but first try and scrutinize her authenticity before accepting some bith.
Re: My Girl Friend Want Me Back After Xmas Nd New Year Wat Do I Do? by Tracey121(f): 11:10am On Jul 21, 2009
Binary:

My Girl Friend want me back after disappeared on Xmas and New year period. do i take her back and pay her in unusual way? shocked

If ur talking about that Bitch she did the same thing to me
Re: My Girl Friend Want Me Back After Xmas Nd New Year Wat Do I Do? by MoneyRule(m): 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2009
Accept her back and then book another chick for xmas and newyear cos she's definitely not spending the next xmas and newyear with you.
Re: My Girl Friend Want Me Back After Xmas Nd New Year Wat Do I Do? by lexyflexy(m): 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2009
MoneyRule:

Accept her back and then book another chick for xmas and newyear cos she's definitely not spending the next xmas and newyear with you.

Hmm, U sound like U ve been there before
Re: My Girl Friend Want Me Back After Xmas Nd New Year Wat Do I Do? by izeek(m): 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2009
and what have u been up to all this time she was away,
simply hoping she wud come back, or u had moved on.
if its the former, take her back with a clean slate, later then pls let her be.
no amount of paying back wud erase the fact that she dumped u.
Re: My Girl Friend Want Me Back After Xmas Nd New Year Wat Do I Do? by lexyflexy(m): 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2009
Let the past go with the wind, she is Ur past, don't bring her to Ur present (it might not help the future)

(1) (Reply)

On The Subject Of Rape / Which Is Preferable? / True Life Story!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.