Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories (32774 Views)

Police Arrest Lagos, Ogun Bank Robberies’ Coordinator (pictured) / 5 Deadliest Bank Robberies In 2015 (with Photos) / My Share Was Only N45.5M - MMA Robberies Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by MRL1MPoPoTM: 7:40am On Dec 31, 2013
swiftycool: This one happened to me just last year, we came into Naija freshly and I got delivery of the car I just bought which was fresh from the US. A 2000 Honda accord, I dropped it at my pops house for his use 4 sometime b4 I came back for it since my gf had her own car I could use in Naija and popsies cars were all fuel guzzling ones.

I decided to take the car to church on sunday only to discover my dad had gotten some motor electrician to fix in some security gadget that won't allow it start till u press a very tiny button under the steering.
Initially I wasn't happy about it but just had to accept it.

I drove the car to church and parked it on one street off clay busstop Alausa not far from Christ Embassy and House hold of God churches. There were even man o war guys all around.

After church I walked towards my car and saw the man o war guy looking at me in confusion then looking where I parked my car, just there were two men trying to start my car! The man o war asked confused: Oga, wait o no be u park that moto?! Next thing I saw the two men jump out of my car gangsta style into a waiting taxi and speed off.

The man o war was shocked that the theieves had been so confident and respectably well dressed in lace traditional outfit carrying bibles and acting as if they owned the car! I later heard that up to 4 Honda cars had been stolenthe same way in the past 2 months. I just thank God for his protection and thanked my pop 4 his wisdom.

Next day I had my plate number etched on all the glasses and removable parts of the car to make it unnatractive.

grin grin
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by Kaymania(m): 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
smh
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by OGEmerald(m): 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
swiftycool: Travelling by night luxirious busses used to be fun in Naija till robbers took over the highways.

I heard of an incident where a luxurious bus was way layed on its way on a journey, and d fierce looking armed robbers hijacked the bus and drove it far away into a lonely forrest and asked every occupant at gun point to strip and come out of the bus hands up and legs spread apart leaving all their clothes, valuables, phones in the vehicle.

All the now N@ked passangers both male and female were forced out of the bus and made to lie down face up on the ground in the bush, after they all came down the robbers entered the vehicle and zoomed off!

These folks were there for hours in the bushes hiding due to their n@kedness until some of them summoned courage to go get help from a nearby village, where they were able to get wrappers from ladies washing at the stream to cover their bodies.
A report was made to the nearest police station later and after 3days or so the bus was recovered but all valuables and designer clothes were missing.

I wonder how the victims would have felt lol!
cheesy
swiftycool: Travelling by night luxirious busses used to be fun in Naija till robbers took over the highways.

I heard of an incident where a luxurious bus was way layed on its way on a journey, and d fierce looking armed robbers hijacked the bus and drove it far away into a lonely forrest and asked every occupant at gun point to strip and come out of the bus hands up and legs spread apart leaving all their clothes, valuables, phones in the vehicle.

All the now N@ked passangers both male and female were forced out of the bus and made to lie down face up on the ground in the bush, after they all came down the robbers entered the vehicle and zoomed off!

These folks were there for hours in the bushes hiding due to their n@kedness until some of them summoned courage to go get help from a nearby village, where they were able to get wrappers from ladies washing at the stream to cover their bodies.
A report was made to the nearest police station later and after 3days or so the bus was recovered but all valuables and designer clothes were missing.

I wonder how the victims would have felt lol!
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by onoshenry(m): 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
In what looks like a strange but touching development, the Council of Babalawos in Northern Nigeria has urged security agencies in the country to investigate a former governor of Borno State, Ali Modu Sheriff and Lt. Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika within 40 days otherwise it would be forced to sue the men for allegedly financing terrorism. - See more at: http://naija-gist..com/2014/09/boko-haram-herbalists-threaten-modu.html#sthash.satcy5FO.dpuf
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
Before 2011. I have never had any experience with robbers. But on this fateful day, I was returning from work, I decided to go for my Ican lectures and we closed at 9pm. While I was very close to a bus stop, carring my laptop bag full of books, a car drove passed me and then pulled over. I was suspicious at first but later I felt maybe its one of my friends that saw me ad wanted to greet me

As I walked pass the car a little, the both doors of the car opened and two guys came out. I was trapped in their middle. They held me on my trouser and pointed a cold metal on my stomach. When I looked, behold it was a big gun.

I panicked and held the gun with my two hands. I started dragging it with the robber. While we were dragging, we moved very far from the car and I saw that I have been cornered, I decided to stop dragging. I was looking at them, they were looking at me. Nobody altered a word.

I spoke in tongues a little and the spirit of God told me its my laptop bag they want. I carried the laptop bag from my shoulder and stretched it towards them. one of them grabbed it and the other guy with the gun left me. The started walking towards their car with my laptop bag full of books.

While they were halfway towards their car, I quickly shouted at them saying. "there is nothing inside but books. nothing! nothing!!"

One of the guys now told the other guy to give me back the bag and they dropped it on the ground. I walked towards them, very close to the car and picked up my bag.

while I bent down to pick up the bag, the guy with the gun said in a barritone and harsh word. " BROS THAT THING WEY YOU DO, NO TRY AM AGAIN OOO!"

I said " I no go ever try am again. God bless and prosper the works of your hand" It was when they left, I realized that I was actually kneeling while I prayed for them for sparing my life.

God punish Devil

3 Likes

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by EbiR(m): 10:16am On Sep 15, 2014
Photo: Robber electrocuted while trying to steal cable from transformer : read details from source

http://gossiptwist..com/2014/09/gossiptwistblog_15.html

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by guruzlord: 11:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
PALS VISIT www.melonyfiles.com for latest news,unlimited files download,hot network cheats,online tools,secret to money making on Internet and so on...why not sign up/register at melonyfiles.com/registration_site.xhtml?do_id=0 Now!!!
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by onoshenry(m): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
Unbelievable! It sounds strange, though this is not the first time such would be happening. Each time the incident occurs, it sounds untrue. But it has happened again and there is a living being serving as a confirmation. A bouncing baby boy named Moses Okiki Bolutiwatife. It is incest committed by a 42-year-old Segun Oderinde against his 16-year-old daughter (name withheld) http://naija-gist..com/2014/09/girl-impregnated-by-own-father-in-oyo.html
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by onoshenry(m): 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
30-year old Olaniyan Oluwakayode has been arrested for allegedly r*ping a 20-year old girl in Lagos and also uploading her unclad photos on the internet to further rubbished her. Olaniyan, who hails from Osun State, was said to have molested the girl in his apartment at the Ifako area of Lagos. - See more at: http://naija-gist..com/2014/09/how-30-year-old-man-rped-girl-and.html
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by onoshenry(m): 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
A soldier attached to the 3 Battalion Effurun in Delta state, was yesterday September 22nd arrested by his command after he physically assaulted and shaved the hair of one Reverend Felix Omas, the General overseer and founder of Tower of Faith Ministries at Aleghor road checkpoint in Effurun, Delta state. Narrating his ordeal in the hands of the soldier, the elderly clergyman said; - See more at: http://naija-gist..com/2014/09/soldier-detained-for-molesting-shaving.html
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by TWEETFELLA: 12:06am On Sep 26, 2014
Jakumo: Assuming this story is not fictitious, throwing hand-grenades in a residential area is an extremely dangerous and reckless course of action, but hey, when under attack and in fear of imminent death, all means of battle are fair to use in the heat of the moment.

On the subject of the initial shots that failed to drop any of the attackers, there is NO SUCH THING as "bullet-proof magic", and you can take that to the muffuggin bank. Unless there was bright moonlight on the night in question, and ruling out the very unlikely possibility that the soldier was firing a rifle equipped with a night-vision infra-red scope, it would be virtually impossible to place accurate shots in the pitch dark, even when aiming at muzzle flashes, since the shooters, if trained to any degree, are unlikely to remain stationary after each burst they fire.

So to summarize this story by removing all suggestions of magic and hocus-pocus, a resident took several wild shots at home-invasion robbery gang members in a dark street, and on missing them all due to poor visibility, lobbed a few hand-grenades, which did the job and killed the attackers.

Free your mind from the bondage of stone-age superstition, and MAYBE, you will live a longer and more productive life.
i see a sadist
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by talentarena(m): 9:19am On Oct 19, 2014
BREAKING NEWS: Bomb blast in BENIN, at PDP Chieftain pastor Ize-Iyamu’s wife’s Clinic.

http:///npEvESDkrO

Via: Www.talentarenaafrica.
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by jujutom(m): 8:48am On Oct 21, 2014
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by jujutom(m): 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
Shocker! Robbers invade Church,Kill Pastor in Ogun(Graphic pic) http://just9janewz..com/2014/10/shocker-robbers-invade-churchkill.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by jujutom(m): 7:58am On Oct 22, 2014
LAWRENCE ANINI, Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber Part 2 http://just9janewz..com/2014/10/lawrence-anini-nigerias-most-notorious_21.html?m=1
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by AsaSage: 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
UK man faked coma for 2 years to avoid court [PHOTOS] http://www.crimescentral.com/uk-man-faked-coma-2-years-avoid-court/
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by Prodeegee(m): 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
Funny and interesting
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by lordkit(m): 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
HELLO EVERYBODY HERE A FRND OF MINE TOLD ME THAT I NEW WEBSITE AS BEEN DISCOVERED DAT GIVES OUT 500MB AFTER YOU REGISTER WITH BUT I DONT BELIEVE IT TILL I DO IT AND I WAS GIVEN ALSO FOR YOUR 2 GET YOURS JUST CLICKhere

Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
lordkit:
HELLO EVERYBODY HERE A FRND OF MINE TOLD ME THAT I NEW WEBSITE AS BEEN DISCOVERED DAT GIVES OUT 500MB AFTER [/b]YOU REGISTER [b][/b]WITH BUT I DONT BELIEVE IT TILL I DO IT AND I WAS GIVEN ALSO FOR YOUR 2 GET YOURS JUST CLICKhere
[b][/b]OK thanks[b].....OK
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by emonk: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
Becoming an expert in mini importation is simple but requires some level of smartness. To Learn about the A, B, C of mini importation. click the link below
http://emmyjoach..com/2015/01/mini-importation-must-read.html?m=1
Thanks
Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
swiftycool:
This happened some years ago in the south south of Naija, when robberies were very rampant and robbers so daring. The Dad of a friend of mine who was a senior military officer in charge of gunnery and ammunition which were often supplied to the base under his supervision. This man sometimes secretly stored ammo in their house which was outside the base while their quaters was being renovated and no one knew of it till one day.

Armed robbers had warned the area that they were comin to rob and everyone was scared. My friend's dad just stayed up drinking beer and watching TV all night till they arrived and were sighted by him from the balcony. They had started robbing the neighbours and were about 8 in number, 4 stood guard outside and 4 went in.

The officer took his gun and aimed at each robber standing guard, shooting point blank at each of them in quick succession being an excellent marks man, but to his surprise the bullet just bounced off while the guys turned in his direction and laughed, they had on some bullet resisting jazz on them! They called the rest of their gang to come out and head for where the shots were fired from.

The group assembled, eight in number and walked towards the compound which had no gate shouting that they were going to kill my friends father and all his family. By now everyone in the house was scared shitless, crying, begging God and blaming the dad.

To their suprise being the soldier he was, he wasn't shaken, he just ran into his room and came out with something in each of his hands, walked to the balcony, bent down and threw what was in his right hand at the robbers, followed swiftly by his left.

All of a sudden two successive deafening explosions were heard and the bodies of the assembled robbers flung in all directions; the man had used greenades! The only two robbers that survived were maimed 4 life, one lost both legs and the other was burnt badly and lost sight and hearing.

My friend's dad was courtmarshalled by his force in the morning. And jailled for a month but reinstated after 7months afte accquited by military court. Robberies in that area ceased for a very long time after that. Till today he's called BaBa Rambo! Lol
nah this one I like pass!the man has seen worse on the battlefield that's why.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta / Babalawo Arrested And Arraigned For N2.4 Million Fraud (Photo) / Girl Gives Birth At A Market In Delta, Abandons Her To Die. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.