Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta (32783 Views)

Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River / Man Caught Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Delta State (Photo) / Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:47am On Mar 27
A 39-Year-Old Man, Ernest Okporu, has been arrested for allegedly raping his landlord's 11-year-old daughter in Osubi town, Okpe Local Government Area of Delta State.

Human Rights Activist, Kelvin Ejumudo, who disclosed this on Tuesday, March 26, 2024, said the suspect is currently cooling off in detention at the Orerokpe Police Station.

According to Mr. Ejumudo, the incident happened on Saturday 23rd March 2024.

"One Mr Ernest Okporu, 39 years of age and married has allegedly raped and defile the daughter of his landlord on Saturday 23rd March 2024 in the Osubi area of Delta state," he wrote.

"I got a distress call from the mother of the little girl and well meaning Deltans that a minor has been raped and defiled. The little girl said Mr Ernest asked her to go bring his charger from his apartment at the back of his fridge and little did she know he followed her and grabbed her from the back, tied her hands to the back and forcefully had carnal knowledge of her.

"Thereafter he threatened to kill her if she told anyone and then forced her to wash her bloodstained pants.

"The medical reports show that the hymen has been broken, there was penetration and presence of semen.

"Mr Ernest okporu admitted to the crime and was pleading for forgiveness from the father of the little girl. He’s currently cooling off in detention at the Orerokpe police station in okpe local Government council area of Delta state and will be arraigned in court before the end of the week.

"I especially want to appreciate the DPO Orerokpe Division of the Nigeria police force Delta State Command CSP Paul Oboware for his stand on this case to ensure justice is served and will not be swept under the carpet."

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/3/married-man-arrested-for-allegedly-raping-his-landlords-11-year-old-daughter-in-delta-2.html

5 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:47am On Mar 27
This Is So Terrible 😞 Mr Blogger, Is Speechless

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:51am On Mar 27
See Photo Of The Human Rights Activist

15 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Jennyclay(f): 9:00am On Mar 27
Oh no!! These wild animals again sad.

The court should kindly sentence these wild animal to death ASAP sad

Bunch of rapist and murderers!
Honestly, men irritates me!!

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Boogyman557: 9:05am On Mar 27
Holly Gram cool

Make them use ORAIMO cord take tie him PREEK then use any OLD KALA wey de available take BLAST BLAST him BLOKOS !!!

LITE UP my WEED In peace

WTF MAN!

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by immortalcrown(m): 9:12am On Mar 27
May justice not be be thwarted in this case.

I hope Jennyclay is here already to annihilate the stupid and devilish man. A post like this cannot pass her by.

It is unnecessary to indicate his marital status here unless his wife is an accomplice. This is because rape is rape, irrespective of the rapist's marital status.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by tydi(m): 9:34am On Mar 27
Lock him up and throw the keys into a shark belle

UK WhatsApp for sale

6 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by wrongman665(m): 9:37am On Mar 27
e don be for this one. grin
i don't know Why some men cannot control their tail.

3 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by GOFRONT(m): 9:37am On Mar 27
Breed of P.Diddy

1 Like

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Solofresh2: 9:50am On Mar 27
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! These wild animals again sad.

The court should kindly sentence these wild animal to death ASAP sad

Bunch of rapist and murderers!
Honestly, men irritates me!!
Shut up!
Na here them go see you. Always menstrating over men issues and undoing. Ashawo oshi

37 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Cantonese: 10:06am On Mar 27
Isoko people make una no gree the man escape.

Infact, that plead for forgiveness annoys me more. The idiot should be locked up with hungry homosexual rapists. That way he can be raped by fellow men and feel the pain, before finally resting the remaining days of his life in jail.

12 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by tiswell(m): 10:06am On Mar 27
What demonic force befell delta state lately?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Domaining101: 10:06am On Mar 27
The matter tire me. One thing with all these small small children of nowadays be say them go dey carry things wey big pass their age, things wey some matured girls dey wish say dem get, na him all these small pikin go dey carry dey waka upandan, Na him dey make some men loose guard. Personally for me, i believed the age of consent should be set to 13 years, that is the natural age when girls begin to be eligible to become pregnant and it should be legal to have sex with a 13 year old because according to nature, they are ripe for plucking at that age. All these 18+ seems nonsensical to me because it's seems against the laws of nature.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by WeLive: 10:06am On Mar 27
What is happening in Nigeria? shocked angry
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by id4sho(m): 10:07am On Mar 27
angry
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by happney65: 10:07am On Mar 27
Aha!
Werey tun release si inu e.
Aiye e ti baje. undecided
Oloribuku okunrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by id4sho(m): 10:07am On Mar 27

1 Like

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by bid4rich(m): 10:07am On Mar 27
He has collected all the house rent he has paid the father in one sweep.

He should be served the right and measurable punishment.
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Risingblue008(m): 10:07am On Mar 27
Counter-attack
The man was only trying to leave a legacy in that compound but in a wrong way.
D tenant don dey see kukere waka wey him landlord daughter don dey do,so him eyes come enter ,unknwingly say na prison he go spend he's easther.
But rape no be small case oo if found guilty

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Yungmil: 10:07am On Mar 27
H
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by farouk2much(m): 10:07am On Mar 27
Hhhhh
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:08am On Mar 27
Such punishment requires castration

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by kestolove95(m): 10:08am On Mar 27
It's delta again... Aswr delta Don blow like portable

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by axglide(m): 10:08am On Mar 27
This one don finish

4 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by globalresource: 10:09am On Mar 27
Solofresh2:
Shut up!
Na here them go see you. Always menstrating over men issues and undoing. Ashawo oshi

Have u slept with her before

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by fabolouz1(m): 10:10am On Mar 27
The beautiful devil will be blamed .

1 Like

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by CountinBlessins(m): 10:10am On Mar 27
immortalcrown:
May justice not be be thwarted in this case.

I hope Jennyclay is here already to annihilate the stupid and devilish man. A post like this cannot pass her by.

It is unnecessary to indicate his marital status here unless his wife is an accomplice. This is because rape is rape, irrespective of the rapist's marital status.
Unfortunately if he is one of the cultists that politicians use he will be set free.
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by StraightGaay: 10:11am On Mar 27
SW and rape.
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Incognito9: 10:11am On Mar 27
Ritualist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babalawo Arrested And Arraigned For N2.4 Million Fraud (Photo) / Girl Gives Birth At A Market In Delta, Abandons Her To Die. Photos / Ade Basket Arrested For Beating Pregnant Woman (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.