Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Dna Test Confirms I'm One Of You - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Dna Test Confirms I'm One Of You (10749 Views)

Egyptian DNA Tests / Its Official, Igbos Can No Longer Claim To Have Some Isreali DNA :) / Dna Test Confirms I Share 87% Nigerian Dna 84% Yoruba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dna Test Confirms I'm One Of You by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2012
I am going to try to find the picture I posted on here a long time ago with celebrity results.

The rapper Eve is (Deltan) Nigerian in origin and Spike Lee is Fulani. smiley
Re: Dna Test Confirms I'm One Of You by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2012
interesting. i posted this on THIS username grin

anyway here it is from: https://www.nairaland.com/191038/black-celebrities-what-african-peoples/10#9162361

Blair Underwood is Igbo.
Would have NEVER guessed.
Re: Dna Test Confirms I'm One Of You by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2012
Chris Tucker - Angolan (dad side) and Cameroonian (mom side)

I could tell he was from cameroon.
Re: Dna Test Confirms I'm One Of You by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

I agree with that...DNA testing without the source is a bit suspect to me but hey! I have no interest in purchasing any testing of any kind to affirm anything.

It won't change the rate of HIV/AIDS nor it won't change the price of garri! My husband been complaining for the last couple of weeks with the pricing because he orders it directly from Africa.

oh sharrap there and take the blasted test! angry

or you aint invited to my tree house!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Dna Test Confirms I'm One Of You by MrsChima1(f): 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

oh sharrap there and take the blasted test! angry

or you aint invited to my tree house!! angry angry angry angry

Uh Sis...you know u can't do a DNA test on a weave right? grin grin grin grin grin grin And no I don't want a glass of water! You think you slick! angry
Re: Dna Test Confirms I'm One Of You by MrsChima1(f): 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

yeah lol this whole time she spent BUKU money and time in south africa,
convinced that was her homeland. I heard she was disappointed when her results read "Liberia". grin grin

LMAO. Nothing against Liberia but she have raved about South Africa and how she felt a connection to Nelson Mandela. I think she did a special several years ago about the prison he spent many years in and actually visited it.

I don't know what her fascination with South Africa but she sure do love her some South Africa though!
Re: Dna Test Confirms I'm One Of You by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 10, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Uh Sis...you know u can't do a DNA test on a weave right? grin grin grin grin grin grin And no I don't want a glass of water! You think you slick! angry

oga chima must have knocked the breaks off that 8$$$ (you know EACTLY what I mean grin) got you talkin silly! grin
Re: Dna Test Confirms I'm One Of You by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 10, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

LMAO. Nothing against Liberia but she have raved about South Africa and how she felt a connection to Nelson Mandela. I think she did a special several years ago about the prison he spent many years in and actually visited it.

I don't know what her fascination with South Africa but she sure do love her some South Africa though!

exactly.

well what ever floats her boat.

i just think liberia could use some of the same charity she gives SA.

just saying,
Re: Dna Test Confirms I'm One Of You by MrsChima(f): 12:36am On Sep 11, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

oga chima must have knocked the breaks off that 8$$$ (you know EACTLY what I mean grin) got you talkin silly! grin

I speakla no englisha. Dunno what you r talkn abt
Re: Dna Test Confirms I'm One Of You by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 11, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I speakla no englisha. Dunno what you r talkn abt

http://www.greensmilies.com/smile/smiley_emoticons_sex4.gif

grin
Re: Dna Test Confirms I'm One Of You by MrsChima(f): 1:41am On Sep 11, 2012
Re: Dna Test Confirms I'm One Of You by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 12, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Dunno what that is.

sure. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of Ogedengbe Agbogungboro Of Ijesha Land 1822-1910. Wars And Ge / Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. / Coining New Igbo Terminology For The Modern Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.