Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (510549 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 12:24am On Sep 14, 2012
efosa12345: @augustapplicant, I just have the firm belief tht joining issues with you will only amount to futile expeditions, you don't address matters as if u re a learned person, beside u refuse to accept mistakes. If u don't know what to say better keep ur mouth short. Na u drink paraga

SORRY BOSS....

GUYZ PLZ LETS CONCENTRATE ON WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR...ONE LOVE , WE ARE ALL TOGETHER
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by RabiuA: 12:24am On Sep 14, 2012
@all What could be the implications if dependants are not stated in the sponsors letter? #Using Uncle as sponsor#
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 12:30am On Sep 14, 2012
RabiuA: @all What could be the implications if dependants are not stated in the sponsors letter? #Using Uncle as sponsor#

it is wiser to state dependents , if any....no one could tell the implications but the VO at CDHC might sense u are trying to conceal information
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 12:30am On Sep 14, 2012
Any one with experience about @Rabiu's question please? Want to learn from this.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 12:37am On Sep 14, 2012
Joe980: Any one with experience about @Rabiu's question please? Want to learn from this.

it is wiser to state dependents , if any....no one could tell the implications but the VO at CDHC might sense u are trying to conceal information after critical review
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by RabiuA: 12:45am On Sep 14, 2012
earthgreeners: @Joe, could dat cause any delay or refusal even if every other things are intact. Even though u cannot know how to impress the VO

it is wiser to state dependents , if any....no one could tell the implications but the VO at CDHC might sense u are trying to conceal information after critical review
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Briony84(f): 12:57am On Sep 14, 2012
I still wonder why there hass been so much tension in the house lately....am of the opinion peeps should calm down. The thread is suposed to be educative and not destructive pls....let us instead channels our energy into more Prayers....

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 1:02am On Sep 14, 2012
AugustApplicant: Abeg state them o. But if dem too plenty, select the ones of higher denominations and leave out the rest....lol. You know what I mean. Because I have that feeling too many dependants might work against your application.

true talk......but dependent na dependent ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 1:02am On Sep 14, 2012
For those self sponsored, i hope this information will be of help

A Nigerian living in Jamaica also applied for study permit
HE/SHE said he/she included a well detailed "income and expenditure"

which is coherent with all the information he/she submitted.
i thought i should share.

find the attached

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 2:28am On Sep 14, 2012
VAC screenshot just to calm down on d tracking....

https://www.nairaland.com/823858/travelling-canada-part2/92
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 4:35am On Sep 14, 2012
AugustApplicant:

@Spencer: this guy said his Dad is his sponsor and already told you he works with the Lagos State Civil service and he is the only sponsor. Family composition form demands parents name, date of birth, nature of business and address of residence.
Like I said, if you don't tell them his parents live in the UK, there is no way they are just going to find out because naturally Mom and Dad should live together. So he can use Popsie's address for Mom and sister. You get?

do u knw letter of consent is requested from mum even if dad is d sponsor?consent leta is acompanied by mum place of work i.d card with her signature....what i expected u to ask is mum nature of work and whether she is based and work there?d case is diff where mum is a business woman bt often visit u.k n busnes trips.throw light to dis plz.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 5:04am On Sep 14, 2012
earthgreeners:

true talk......but dependent na dependent ooo

earthgreener u are baseless.i tought u suported lilaowow theory of honesty about siblings.stating they sud include all in d family information.nt concealing info....i too laugh 4 dis corner,u beta fight 4 ur head first b4 putin siblings into consideration.the higher d siblings d lower ur chances.trust me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DeeOneBangin: 6:31am On Sep 14, 2012
spencer3705:

do u knw letter of consent is requested from mum even if dad is d sponsor?consent leta is acompanied by mum place of work i.d card with her signature....what i expected u to ask is mum nature of work and whether she is based and work there?d case is diff where mum is a business woman bt often visit u.k n busnes trips.throw light to dis plz.

@spencer mom is an assistant teacher and she is based dere. Hope ds dosent av any negative implication.

N.B Apart frm the letter of consent and her signature, do I need to include her working I'd card? I dnt wanna include anything concerning uk @all, and if I include, wat are my chances. Hope dey won't say I don't av any ties to naija, since its only popsie dat wld left home (still active in his working place tho).

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 6:54am On Sep 14, 2012
Deeone_bangin!:

@spencer mom is an assistant teacher and she is based dere. Hope ds dosent av any negative implication.

N.B Apart frm the letter of consent and her signature, do I need to include her working I'd card? I dnt wanna include anything concerning uk @all, and if I include, wat are my chances. Hope dey won't say I don't av any ties to naija, since its only popsie dat wld left home (still active in his working place tho).

Thanks

consent letter without evidence is void abnitio meaning "useless" nw u get my gist abt ties.v.o mit conclude parents are divorce.ao wud dad be in lag and mum in u.k?if u convince dem to dat effect,u ar gud to go.u knw what we dnt knw,so i cnt intrude into ur family affair.but please her i.dcard validates d consent letter.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 7:07am On Sep 14, 2012
nanana....I laugh in Nairaland. As today sums up the week, I pray for good news. It's not over until it's over.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by inspirizu(m): 7:16am On Sep 14, 2012
G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ morning fellas am nt happy wif What is going on esp on dis tread! Dis is nt the way it use to be am been serious nw............ Wen I joined a few months bak even recently everybody respect each oda but now its just TYPICAL NL

For starters it was problem wif eathgreener and Aug of which I know he was joking with dat statement he made, aug got the sympathy of everybody and eathgreener apologised and everytin bak 2normal
Now its same Aug wit val, aug wit spencer, aug wit efosa et al

Haba na you only d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ dis thread its G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ to accommodate other pplz opinion and try nt to Be biased and temperamental and every issue raced
And ppl temper mercy wit justice and les work together so dat peace ll rain.
Remember! United we stand divided will fall
No embersy or VO will stop us frm getting to our canaan land just like pharaoh was un able to stop the isrealite
God bless us all
Ayo ni o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 7:19am On Sep 14, 2012
Joe980: nanana....I laugh in Nairaland. As today sums up the week, I pray for good news. It's not over until it's over.

I subscribe to that, it is not over until its over, more good news in the aos.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 7:20am On Sep 14, 2012
All I want to say is come out straight with information you give @ the embassy. Location/ties to Nigeria isn't the issue, they have a way of working out things. I know a bro who has two elder brothers in Canada...they left for university and never returned. He was issued. Do the right thing and you will be favored.
Deeone_bangin!:

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 7:21am On Sep 14, 2012
Deeone_bangin!:

Thanks

i'll suggest you add relevant pages of international passport. that might show both parties travel to see each other.
Bro, no need to panic.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seir405: 8:03am On Sep 14, 2012
lillaowow:

i'll suggest you add relevant pages of international passport. that might show both parties travel to see each other.
Bro, no need to panic.
Nice ideal think some people use dat to
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 8:19am On Sep 14, 2012
lillaowow:

Bro, no need to panic.

bro pls convey ur point i cnt get u.whch party travel to c each oda?dad and mum?if yes wetin concern embasy with their traveling history?my point is evidence of mum to effect d consent letter.do u mean passport photopage cud b of use to dat effect?please enlighten me am kept in d dark.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kennyGGG(f): 8:34am On Sep 14, 2012
inspirizu: G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ morning fellas am nt happy wif What is going on esp on dis tread! Dis is nt the way it use to be am been serious nw............ Wen I joined a few months bak even recently everybody respect each oda but now its just TYPICAL NL

For starters it was problem wif eathgreener and Aug of which I know he was joking with dat statement he made, aug got the sympathy of everybody and eathgreener apologised and everytin bak 2normal
Now its same Aug wit val, aug wit spencer, aug wit efosa et al

Haba na you only d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ dis thread its G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ to accommodate other pplz opinion and try nt to Be biased and temperamental and every issue raced
And ppl temper mercy wit justice and les work together so dat peace ll rain.
Remember! United we stand divided will fall
No embersy or VO will stop us frm getting to our canaan land just like pharaoh was un able to stop the isrealite
God bless us all
Ayo ni o

Do not take sides when making peace its counter productive and fuels trouble.
I guess just like in every movie we find a villain, AugustApplicant seem to be our villain here.
A little touch of humour needed sometimes though. What a nice forum.

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.