Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,764 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (509425 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jesus4all: 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2012
MY TESTIMONY;
I REGARDED MY APPLICATION AS EMPTY WHEN I later discover this forum after i have submitted my application and i realize that i did not even include any of the usual document that people here submitted. but thank to my HEAVENLY father (GOD), He favour me and put smile on face.
i did my medical today.
IT PAYS TO SERVE JESUS
@ALL, PLS STOP ARGUMENT AND STOP PUTTING YOUR CONFIDENCE ON ANY AGENT
EMBRACE JESUS, TRUST HIM AND PRAY WITHOUT SEASON. HE WILL GRANT YOU THE DESIRE OF YOUR HEART

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jesus4all: 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2012
MY SPONSOR IS MY UNCLE WITH DIFFERENT SURNAME
AM TO SUBMIT THESE DOCUMENT WITHIN 30DAYS
1. RECEIPT OF PAYMENT OF A YEAR TUITION FEES
2. MY SPONSOR'S NOTICE OF ASSESSMENT
3. PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP BTW ME AND MY SPONSOR
4. MY ACADEMICS RECORD FROM SECONDARY TO UNIVERSITY LEVEL
5. MY NYSC CERTIFICATE
IT IS GOD
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by goddeymydear: 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2012
Congrats! U were told to submit a lot of things people abruptly get denied for right of the bat - without given a chance to even make amends or proof anything ! So happy for you! Do ur medical sharp sharp! More medics and trv coming nexweek - including mine ohh IJN.

Jesus4all: MY SPONSOR IS MY UNCLE WITH DIFFERENT SURNAME
5. MY NYSC CERTIFICATE
IT IS GOD

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2012
earthgreeners: @lft, watz up with your accomodation and tuition fee payment?, have you done the medicals?......all the best
@spencer3705, u r surely d next...
@geotherm, Congrat!!..enjoy ur stay with ur family......guess u r going for PhD.......
@lilawow, how far with ur application status , changed?

I have done my medicals early this week but still waiting for deferral letter before making any payments.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jesus4all: 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2012
If your confidence is in man, you have defined your limits! But if the Most High is your God... you have also defined your limits. Here is the truth though, in God, you have no limits; "for happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help..."! It is well with you TODAY!
MORE GOOD NEWS IN JESUS NAME

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by geotherm: 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2012
Jesus4all: If your confidence is in man, you have defined your limits! But if the Most High is your God... you have also defined your limits. Here is the truth though, in God, you have no limits; "for happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help..."! It is well with you TODAY!

on point
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by amby147: 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2012
geotherm:

on point
@all, Can my maternal grandfather be my sponsor?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ITSURS: 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
@ geotherm --- Congrats
@ Jesus4all -- Congrats
@all, is there anybody planning to go to university of waterloo next fall? I just want to see if we could rub minds together on the blog. I'm heading to that school 4 M.ENG by his grace. I've been silent follower on this thread cos am still at the teething stage and learning a great deal from the gurus
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2012
Jesus4all: MY SPONSOR IS MY UNCLE WITH DIFFERENT SURNAME
5. MY NYSC CERTIFICATE
IT IS GOD

God is able to do all things
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by jerohstones: 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2012
Sure bro, 12th of June
paulchuks: I applied on the 4th of june my application got to CHDC on the 7th. Yet to hear anything from them. My application statues still remains the same. Anyone on same page wit me? I leave everything to God that strengthens me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2012
lft: I have done my medicals early this week but still waiting for deferral letter before making any payments.

all d best bro..hope u got help from the international office as regards accomodation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2012
ITSURS: @geotherm --- Congrats@ Jesus4all -- Congrats@all, is there anybody planning to go to university of waterloo next fall? I just want to see if we could rub minds together on the blog. I'm heading to that school 4 M.ENG by his grace. I've been silent follower on this thread cos am still at the teething stage and learning a great deal from the gurus

University of Waterloo. Nice!
I'm for Fall 2013 but another university, we can always rub minds...we are all heading to Canada..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2012
earthgreeners:

all d best bro..hope u got help from the international office as regards accomodation

No help from the international office; got a funding link from a senior running his PhD. He even advised I pay for school accommodation for 4 months in winter due to the severity of winter.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2012
lft: No help from the international office; got a funding link from a senior running his PhD. He even advised I pay for school accommodation for 4 months in winter due to the severity of winter.

Funding?....
I guess on campus accomodation is a bit expensive but 4 months wld give u time to look out for affordable ones...Nice one!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Noswaa: 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2012
Jesus4all: If your confidence is in man, you have defined your limits! But if the Most High is your God... you have also defined your limits. Here is the truth though, in God, you have no limits; "for happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help..."! It is well with you TODAY!

Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2012

Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by inspirizu(m): 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2012
What a G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ mood in the house..............
Geothermal congrats jhor you 2much
My own is next..................
Hello house What do you guys tink abt ryerson university it has my course accredited by the canadian institute of planning
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omidan21: 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2012
Pls my fellow able nigerians,I am confused as per dose canadian universities that calucate their tuition fer as per credit unit en dey offer deir programmes too like that.are dese type of universities equally good to study in like uUni of winnipeg,memeorial uni and deir likes.and also my number 2 question is I wld like to gain admission into d uni og my choice for post graduate studies by january 2014 can I start my application process now or is it too early.
Pls I look forward to answers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kennyGGG(f): 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2012

Jesus4all have introduced a new twist to this whole TRV Wahala o. He practically didn't submit the most important requirements yet got a medical call up. I guess we can all learn from this. While its important to stick to the rules, it appears the rules, like every other can be broken. So lets save ourselves the headache of over thinking and over dependent on credentials sometimes. Many more such news will be shared on this forum. I have always known thats how it works though. What the enemy meant against you for evil, will turn round to bring you God's favour in Jesus name. As bad as it may sound majority may not get their TRV to study but the truth also is that success sometimes isn't defined by that. Those who have been refused, don't give up. Wetin you dey find go Sokoto fit dey inside your Sokoto. Only time will tell.
More good news in the house.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omidan21: 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2012
And also please can I use a family friend dat is a canadian resident as a sponsor when applying to d canadian embassy.my family frnd whom I intend using as a sponseor lives in d quebec provinence in canada but I dnt intend studying or applying to d quebec I intend applying to institutns in british columbia or newfounland or alberta.do u thing d fact dat I aiint studying in ma sposor provinence myt hinder them giving me a visa.pls I need an urgent reply.thanks to u all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by imadebaby: 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2012
Hi geotherm, pls send me a mail on e_madng@yahoo.com I need to ask u some questions am. Applyin wit my family too. Pls or send ur email addy. Congratulations

geotherm: Praise God! I got my trv today, my wif gt open work permit, & 2 kids visitor status. Applied

July 25th got to them 30th, my schl resumed last week wednesdy. Uni. Alberta
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by inspirizu(m): 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2012
Nice skuls and expensive @omidan
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2012
earthgreeners:

Funding?....
I guess on campus accomodation is a bit expensive but 4 months wld give u time to look out for affordable ones...Nice one!!

Sorry residence.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seir405: 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2012
geotherm
and jesus4all congratulations your gud news has change the boring topic.
MORE gud news to come
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2012
jerohstones: Sure bro, 12th of June
[color=#000099][/color]

Are you on BBM you can add me up. I submitted 4th got to CDHC on 7th. 22F376B2
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 14, 2012
kennyGGG:

Jesus4all have introduced a new twist to this whole TRV Wahala o. He practically didn't submit the most important requirements yet got a medical call up. I guess we can all learn from this. While its important to stick to the rules, it appears the rules, like every other can be broken. So lets save ourselves the headache of over thinking and over dependent on credentials sometimes. Many more such news will be shared on this forum. I have always known thats how it works though. What the enemy meant against you for evil, will turn round to bring you God's favour in Jesus name. As bad as it may sound majority may not get their TRV to study but the truth also is that success sometimes isn't defined by that. Those who have been refused, don't give up. Wetin you dey find go Sokoto fit dey inside your Sokoto. Only time will tell.
More good news in the house.

Yes O! I totally agree wiv u @Kenny
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 12:29am On Sep 15, 2012
@all,

Someone brought up a case to me and needs more advice of the house on sponsors documents. He is going for Masters program starting Summer 2013, he said he is from a polyg family...his father is dead and his mum cant really foot the bills...his brothers are well established, capable and willing to sponsor him,,,,,
1) can he use two(2) sponsors who are his half brother and brother?...
2) he is the last child with 11 siblings who are all well established(including half brothers n sisters), is he going to fill all in the family info form?.......
3) His deceased father owns 3 landed prop and his mum owns 1, his brothers too. Does he need to submit these land documents to proof ties? if yes, which of them is best to present?
4) all except two of his brothers and sisters are married and he asked if he should also include their marriage certificates?
5) Can he submit notarized copy of these documents in lieu of the original (land documents and marriage cert)?..

please kindly advise on the above, I need to get back to him ASAP

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.