Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (511234 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 7:22am On Oct 10, 2012
Slowly but surely bruv...we gat people here still chilling after 2months plus. You need more pills. It is well...¤wink¤
johnsonerhis: @all, I submited my applicatn to VAC on sept. 4th and d waitin pill doesnt seem 2 work any more. Any one with similar challenge?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 7:29am On Oct 10, 2012
johnsonerhis: @all, I submited my applicatn to VAC on sept. 4th and d waitin pill doesnt seem 2 work any more. Any one with similar challenge?

My brother just be patient, cdhc processing time for nigerian applicant is approximately 19 weeks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by valentino81(m): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2012
NLDERs; a friend brot this to my notice and will need advise over this. He applied to a school in canada, and was given a conditional pre offer letter which asked him to pay tuition deposit alongside with application process fee.
The school he applied to is the same as mine and some nlders: Stouffville to be precise, I was only asked to pay for admission process fee and accomodation wif courier bfr I got the final offer letter.
A friend that I contacted also who is also going to same school said, actually he was given same condition with him, buh was later asked to pay the application fee, courier and aCcomodation arrangement as well.
So, the point here now is; what is the best option for him. Though, I av asked him to mail them and explain the stand of CDHC over the payment of tuition xcept otherwise asked by CDHC to do so.
Buh, he hasn't receive any reply over that since yestday.
Your suggestions and contributions is highly needed.

Medical awaitees, trv awaitees, insha Allah we shall receive the good news soonest.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 8:40am On Oct 10, 2012
@Valentino...your friend has to abide by the school rules to get his offer letter.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Lutobi(m): 9:04am On Oct 10, 2012
Joe980: @Valentino...your friend has to abide by the school rules to get his offer letter.

Yes oo.. Different rules for different schools... My schook insisted i paid fees in full which i did.. However i explained in my application to the CDHC why i paid and attachinf evidence of payment.

To the guy who submitted 4th september.. Oga u go wait noni.. Submitted 3rd august and I also havent heard anything... I even mailed them last week to enquire and they replied i should be patient that my document is "on queue for processing"... Whatever that means..
Wish everyone the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 9:08am On Oct 10, 2012
Lutobi:

Yes oo.. Different rules for different schools... My schook insisted i paid fees in full which i did.. However i explained in my application to the CDHC why i paid and attachinf evidence of payment.

To the guy who submitted 4th september.. Oga u go wait noni.. Submitted 3rd august and I also havent heard anything... I even mailed them last week to enquire and they replied i should be patient that my document is "on queue for processing"... Whatever that means..
Wish everyone the best

hmmm..... "on queue for processing" 28th of dec no too far from 3rd ooo.......
bro, God go do am...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Lutobi(m): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2012
lillaowow:

hmmm..... "on queue for processing" 28th of dec no too far from 3rd ooo.......
bro, God go do am...

i tire oo.. Plus i have a deadline to pay housing fees by 5th november but i cant pay till i hear something.. At least medicals.. Just hope i get medical notification cos i want to stay on campus for at least my first semester before i rent out
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 9:21am On Oct 10, 2012

i also applied sept 6, and from the info i got before application, we go wait SMALL!!! so jes be patient and get occupied with other tinz to 'take your mind of it' for nw.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by frankysteve(m): 9:58am On Oct 10, 2012
valentino81: NLDERs; a friend brot this to my notice and will need advise over this. He applied to a school in canada, and was given a conditional pre offer letter which asked him to pay tuition deposit alongside with application process fee.
The school he applied to is the same as mine and some nlders: Stouffville to be precise, I was only asked to pay for admission process fee and accomodation wif courier bfr I got the final offer letter.
A friend that I contacted also who is also going to same school said, actually he was given same condition with him, buh was later asked to pay the application fee, courier and aCcomodation arrangement as well.
So, the point here now is; what is the best option for him. Though, I av asked him to mail them and explain the stand of CDHC over the payment of tuition xcept otherwise asked by CDHC to do so.

Medical awaitees, trv awaitees, insha Allah we shall receive the good news soonest.
valentino81: NLDERs; a friend brot this to my notice and will need advise over this. He applied to a school in canada, and was given a conditional pre offer letter which asked him to pay tuition deposit alongside with application process fee.

@valentino81 your friend need to abide by the rules and regulations of the school.secondly,for get about been fared of paying for school fees before submitting his or her application if they the CDHC want to reject any application ,it doesn't matter how much you paid.He /she should just submit his application and may God help him/her
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by frankysteve(m): 10:07am On Oct 10, 2012
@Johnsonerhis well every thing is pray you need to pray mine i submitted on the 28th of july and am still waiting for medic.you should know that processing is 4-6month before decision are taken on some one application.please try to tell any body that is applying to always apply on time cos september is short for an application their sacara too much not like the US which my friend is in US now as am talking right now.may God help Us all that are is waiting for medic in JESUS name Amen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by johnsonerhis: 10:17am On Oct 10, 2012
@Jeo980 n all, d wait is so uncomfortable though we dont have any oda choice. More gud news in d house pple! Atleast gudnewz makes d waitin a little bearable. Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 10:25am On Oct 10, 2012
Hahaha...you are right bruv. Good news all the way. We are winning.
johnsonerhis: @Jeo980 n all, d wait is so uncomfortable though we dont have any oda choice. More gud news in d house pple! Atleast gudnewz makes d waitin a little bearable. Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by johnsonerhis: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2012
@Augustapplicant, Frankysteve et al when i saw d canadian consula wit nigerian minster of foreign affairs yesterday, i was so eager to hear him coment on applicatn 4 VISAS but d oyinbo simply dashed my hope wen he concluded by promisin to help nigeria tackle her security problems which i know they will never fulfill, *wink*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 10:33am On Oct 10, 2012
@lutobi, i submitted on august 3rd too. We just have to chill and let them do their work. In the next 2 to 3 weeks, that should be the start of medical news for applicants that submitted in august. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Lutobi(m): 10:38am On Oct 10, 2012
omosanyaolak: @lutobi, i submitted on august 3rd too. We just have to chill and let them do their work. In the next 2 to 3 weeks, that should be the start of medical news for applicants that submitted in august. Thanks

Aii.. Cool.. Lets hope for d best man.... Goodnews on our path..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Lutobi(m): 10:40am On Oct 10, 2012
AugustApplicant:

Lutobi you are my man. How far now? Nice to here you mailed them. If you submitted 3rd August then this month is your month. I submitted 31st August so expecting November.

Thanks man... Amen.. Wish you the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Olami1224: 10:56am On Oct 10, 2012
Lutobi:

Wish everyone the best

Please i need their e-mail, i have submitted since june10

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lovesavvi: 10:58am On Oct 10, 2012
@franksteve, i also submitted my applicatn at vac on july 27 nd processing start at embassy on july 30. I tink we r we r in d same line. May God help us. Pls inform me anytym u hear 4rm dem
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 11:04am On Oct 10, 2012
Lutobi:

Aii.. Cool.. Lets hope for d best man.... Goodnews on our path..

I submitted August 14 .. Let God in his infinite Mercy help us all... Its our year.. Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Lutobi(m): 11:22am On Oct 10, 2012
[quote author=Olami1224][/quote]

lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2012
To God be the glory got my trv y'day. The whole thing took around 13wks. I guess it's time for me to take a break from nairaland lol. Been a pleasure being part of this thread. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Danyl(m): 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
@all in the house, i know this question must have been answered several times, but I just want to ask and see if there is any possibility. Can one change his surname on the e-passport if you are male. though its easier for females that just got married, more so i heard that it can only be done in Abuja but dont know how true this could, and i heard some ppl on this forum has done it in the past but i want to know how true this could be. i know its only at the database level which can only be done by the authorized personnel but i need help in this regard. expecting honest responses. thanks all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2012
Sir P!:
To God be the glory got my trv y'day. The whole thing took around 13wks. I guess it's time for me to take a break from nairaland lol. Been a pleasure being part of this thread. Cheers.

congrat bros.......but plz dnt take a break....we might av people who needs ur help...........

kindly list the documents u submitted
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2012
AugustApplicant:

Yungokus: All August should chill for another 4weeks. How u dey. I submitted August 31st but I dont think its the date you submit you count from. I think its the date it changes to processing. which for me was 4days after I submitted

I dey oo @AugustApplicant... Na chill pill I dey on bro.. My processing started on 15th tho... O well I know itz still a lil time bfor any info pops up.. So just kiping myself busy trying to push off the hypertracking syndrome till only wen any august applicant gets any call up from CDHC..lol.. God will make us all victorious.. Cheers!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2012
the docs: application forms, transcripts, admission letter, tution receipt,affidavit , mum n dad's statement,birth cert, company docs, land docs, police clearance

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2012
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Invincible1: 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2012
Sir P!:

Congratulations Sir P!!! Looking forward to Joining (and probably seeing) you guys in Canada.

Pardon me pls but if I'm not mistaken, I guess 13wks would mean that you submitted on the 10th of July?

And please don't leave the forum sir,you know you have now been upgraded to the grade/rank/designation of a CONSULTANT grin and so your contributions are needed and valued now more than ever.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2012
invincible1. Youre right. Not leaving the thread ,i just wana take a little break. Ive spent the past 6 mo thinking of ca visa, need a breather lol

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2012
Sir P!:
invincible1. Youre right. Not leaving the thread ,i just wana take a little break. Ive spent the past 6 mo thinking of ca visa, need a breather lol

all the best brother.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.