Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,678 members, 7,862,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (513210 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jesus4all: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2012
@OLAMII, CONGRATULATN, ABT MEDICAL CENTRE, I DID MY MEDICAL TEST IN ASAJU CLINIC AND I DID NOT BOOK DOWN BEFORE. I WAS JUST ASK TO GO AND PAY 28K IN THE BANK WHICH I DID, GAVE THEM THE TELLER, AND DID MY TEST THE SAME DAY.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kennyGGG(f): 11:57am On Oct 12, 2012
Worry is really just a smaller way to say we don't know if God will come through. It's our inability to trust Him to do what He says He will do.

Don't borrow trouble from tomorrow. Just cast all your cares on Him, for He cares for you. You give yourself negative emotion by worrying thereby making the solution far from reaching you.

Don't worry, God can and God will... Just believe and trust that He can.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by frankysteve(m): 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2012
To all that submitted their application August 1th and are still waiting for medic may God help US all in JESUS Name.I just Mail to CDHC today and their response was that my application is still on process.their sacara don too much waten self abi they not want may person sleep well.franky
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by oreajayi: 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2012
AugustApplicant:

Oreajayi which one is first center? Is it Asaju Medical Clinic,2 Olosa Street,Victoria Island, or The Childrens Practice and the Consultants Practice,
25 Raymond Njoku Street,Ikoyi?
AugustApplicant:

Oreajayi which one is first center? Is it Asaju Medical Clinic,2 Olosa Street,Victoria Island, or The Childrens Practice and the Consultants Practice,
25 Raymond Njoku Street,Ikoyi?

Do your medicals at the children's practice in ikoyi. Its the best option
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by oreajayi: 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2012
@all waiting for medicals just be patient. Remember that this application is on a first come first serve basis. I know the wait is tedious and time consuming but believe me its worth it. After four months you won't even remember all the time you spent waiting to get your travel visa. Believe me its worth it. Any undergrads in the house?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 1:34pm On Oct 12, 2012
frankysteve: To all that submitted their application August 1th and are still waiting for medic may God help US all in JESUS Name.I just Mail to CDHC today and their response was that my application is still on process.their sacara don too much waten self abi they not want may person sleep well.franky

Na only God.. Everyone don tire.. It Is well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by canadianboy(m): 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
Dear All, i submitted my Application very long ago and now, i want my documents back because i need my certificates for job interviews. I have emailed the CDHC severally to return my docs but has never, in fact, each time i mail them now, the mail would not deliver, the mail would be rejected outrightly and i reside in Abuja. What can i do? Does anyone has their phone number or what do u guys think i can do. i am no more interested in the Visa procesing again. I have job interviews ahead of me now. What can i do?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lokzie: 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2012
AugustApplicant:
Thanks Jare. Mine is just 5weeks, I should worry less. Submitted August 31st

@August, if you submitted 31st, yours is 6weeks today not 5weeks. mine is 8weeks today. God will make us smile in Jesus name.

Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by jidebobo: 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2012
Am a shoe designer & I wanted to apply for work visa in Canada . How can I apply & other document needed
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2012
@Canadaboy, On August 21 , u told us that ur status changed...what happened to that status?.....and I also tot u got $8,176 funding from usask...

please be clear
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2012
canadianboy: Dear All, i submitted my Application very long ago and now, i want my documents back because i need my certificates for job interviews. I have emailed the CDHC severally to return my docs but has never, in fact, each time i mail them now, the mail would not deliver, the mail would be rejected outrightly and i reside in Abuja. What can i do? [b]Does anyone has t[/b]heir phone number or what do u guys think i can do. i am no more interested in the Visa procesing again. I have job interviews ahead of me now. What can i do?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2012
canadianboy: Dear All, i submitted my Application very long ago and now, i want my documents back because i need my certificates for job interviews. I have emailed the CDHC severally to return my docs but has never, in fact, each time i mail them now, the mail would not deliver, the mail would be rejected outrightly and i reside in Abuja. What can i do? Does anyone has their phone number or what do u guys think i can do. i am no more interested in the Visa procesing again. I have job interviews ahead of me now. What can i do?

you know, doctored bank accounts can't help you......

why did you do it?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2012
lillaowow:

you know, doctored bank accounts can't help you......

why did you do it?

datz d point.if u use fake bank statement,u wud find ursef in dis situation of urz.the fact remains cdhc wud b silent and hold on to ur documents until u cum in person to prove dem wrong beyound reasonable doubt.i av series of fwiends wif isue like dis.some got to medical stage b4 facing trial based n their shortcomings whch majorly is Oluwole Bank Statement.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2012
AugustApplicant:

Issues like this are a result of fake, forged or tampered document. Do you think any of your docs was tampered with or without you knowing? Did someone promise to help you with a Bank statement, you couldn't tell its authenticity? If you can answer me, then I could hook you up with an immigration lawyer that can get your problem solved in 2weeks Max

lol...my dear friend,brain ti poju.lol.wen u turn solicitor?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2012
lillaowow:

so tell me Spencer, are you still in Jerusalem?

or are you back

i heard that place is sooo amazing

enter new jerusalem.life in dis place is full of fun and enjoyment ti poju.thanks bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2012
spencer3705:

enter new jerusalem.life in dis place is full of fun and enjoyment ti poju.thanks bro

(singing)...by the rivers of babylon, there we sat down, and there we wept, when we remember zion!!!
chai!! i wan go JERUSALEM OOOOO

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.