Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (512411 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by frankysteve(m): 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2012
canadianboy: Dear All, i submitted my Application very long ago and now, i want my documents back because i need my certificates for job interviews. I have emailed the CDHC severally to return my docs but has never, in fact, each time i mail them now, the mail would not deliver, the mail would be rejected outrightly and i reside in Abuja. What can i do? Does anyone has their phone number or what do u guys think i can do. i am no more interested in the Visa procesing again. I have job interviews ahead of me now. What can i do?
@Canadianboy. there is nothing to worry about.Here is their tell phone number ok.+23412715650 call them and tell them your no longer interested in the Visa okBut while do you want to quite?Cheer
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2012
lillaowow:

(singing)...by the rivers of babylon, there we sat down, and there we wept, when we remember zion!!!
chai!! i wan go JERUSALEM OOOOO

lol.bro God wud pave way 4 u and door of mercy wud open 4 u.i wud definitely bring oil 4 all members of d house xpecialy august aplicnt
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by frankysteve(m): 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2012
canadianboy: Dear All, i submitted my Application very long ago and now, i want my documents back because i need my certificates for job interviews. I have emailed the CDHC severally to return my docs but has never, in fact, each time i mail them now, the mail would not deliver, the mail would be rejected outrightly and i reside in Abuja. What can i do? Does anyone has their phone number or what do u guys think i can do. i am no more interested in the Visa procesing again. I have job interviews ahead of me now. What can i do?
@Canadianboy. there is nothing to worry about.Here is their tell phone number ok.+23412715650 call them and tell them your no longer interested in the Visa okBut while do you want to quite?Cheer franky
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2012
AugustApplicant:

If you can prove you used a consultant to file in your papers for visa and that you are not privy to whatever document he submitted that was fake. You WIN the case. Its simple. Yes you get a BAN (2yrs) but atleast you get back your docs in good time.

You win no case, you are responsible for whatever document submitted on your behalf, if an agent is working for you then you are expected to give the agent original document to submit on your behalf. Agent submitted fake document for me is not an excuse, you are an adult and such be responsible for the application.

The Canadian embassy will ban you then you sue the agent.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Olami1224: 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2012
Hello fellaz,

Just left the VFS office now, and it was a medical, please how much is the cost for the medical and I really wanna know how they require payment of School fee, besides is the instruction. For payment, given after medical or it comes with medical instructions.

Please I need your help on all available details I can get.

Thank you for all the love. Shown
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2012
Those conditions usually comes with medical instructions...It means u got medicals with no conditions.... you are good to go bro

Olami1224: Hello fellaz,

Just left the VFS office now, and it was a medical, please how much is
the cost for the medical and I really wanna know how they require
payment of School fee, besides is the instruction. For payment, given
after medical or it comes with medical instructions.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by frankysteve(m): 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2012

Just left the VFS office now, and it was a medical, please how much is the cost for the medical and I really wanna know how they require payment of School fee, besides is the instruction. For payment, given after medical or it comes with medical instructions.

@Olami your good to go ok.you can ask the VFS office they can also give you vital information.In your medic you are ask to do they must indicate either to pay full school or to pay part payment of your school fees just check the instructions.May that luck that follows you also follow us that are still waiting for medic.franky

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by frankysteve(m): 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2012

@Olami your good to go ok.you can ask the VFS office they can also give you vital information.In your medic you are ask to do they must indicate either to pay full school or to pay part payment of your school fees just check the instructions.May that luck that follows you also follow us that are still waiting for medic.franky

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by RabiuA: 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2012
Congratulations Olami1224, we need more of dis medicals without harsh conditions in the house.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by frankysteve(m): 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2012
RabiuA: Congratulations Olami1224, we need more of dis medicals without harsh conditions in the house.

yes oh brother we need am we wen be august5 applicant
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2012
RabiuA: Congratulations Olami1224, we need more of dis medicals without harsh conditions in the house.

@olami
whch skul are u going to.av u paid part payment b4 u got ur acetance leta?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by frankysteve(m): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2012
[quote author=earthgreeners]Those conditions usually comes with medical instructions...It means u got medicals with no conditions.... you are good to go

brother please who is your sponsor cos my cousin is my sponsor which he has up to 7m and i my self have up to 1.3m which all i submitted to CDHC.thanks please i need ur reply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2012
@lft, I wish u all the best as u prepare to fly to Canada......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2012
AugustApplicant:
What paper qualification do you have? SSCE, OND, BSC or MSC? This is a study section.
Dis is nt a study section ooo. Its all inclusive bt we hv more ppl here going 4 studies.

@ poster, I don't know d best visa 4 u 2 pursue.
U do nt want to go 4 studies hence u won't need study visa.
Am nt sure ur skill is in d list of skills required 4 immigrant visa(skilled class).
Nt also sure u hv so much money to invest to go 4 investment class.
Wit tourist visa, u r nt permitted to work.

I advise u go 2 canadian immigration website and check d best type of visa u shld apply 4.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Olami1224: 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2012
I just pray they grant me as soon as. Possible.

Regard to everyone. I did not pay any Sch fee. My father was my sponsor.

Going to the U of R.

Thank you everyone I'll kEep u posted
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by mekusinc: 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2012
@justwise.I don't like the way u hide posts.I might be useful to others.About d canadianboy issue about using an agent,U should left the post because he may expose the agent so that people who are advised to use agent may no the fake ones.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2012
earthgreeners: @lft, I wish u all the best as u prepare to fly to Canada......

Jazaka l-Ahu khayran. Allah will ease your application for you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2012
Is it time for applicants who submitted August to start hearing goodnews or we still have pending july applicants who r still awaiting the goodnews?...when will it be time for august and how many august applicants do we have in here

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by jman77(m): 12:26am On Oct 13, 2012
lft:

@jman77, which school?
the one you applied for admission.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by molue27: 2:04am On Oct 13, 2012
Please, am new to dis forum. Can some1 help me with the sponsor reference letter format.
Should the sponsor reference letter be in affidavit form?
Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:19am On Oct 13, 2012
mekusinc: @justwise.I don't like the way u hide posts.I might be useful to others.About d canadianboy issue about using an agent,U should left the post because he may expose the agent so that people who are advised to use agent may no the fake ones.

He never mentioned anywhere in his post that he used an agent, so i don't know what you are going on about.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 7:39am On Oct 13, 2012
@molue,
Welcome to the house. The sponsor's letter should basically be a formal letter addressed to THE CANADIAN DEPUTY HIGH COMMISSION 4 anifowoshe street, victoria island lagos. The top right side of the letter should have the sponsor's full contact details (address,phone no and email).subject could be 'Re:letter of sponsorship of lagbaja molue omoyibo'
The body of the letter: sponsor introduces himself briefly, states his occupation and job and how you are related to him.sponsor should state how many dependents he has.sponsor should state that he is aware of lagbaja's admission into U of xyz to study xSc in department of abc. Sponsor should categorically state that he/she will fully sponsor all costs (tuition,living expenses and incidental cost)for lagbaja's studies in canada.

Close the letter and sign and date by sponsor.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pauloman(m): 7:52am On Oct 13, 2012
mercylicious:
Dis is nt a study section ooo. Its all inclusive bt we hv more ppl here going 4 studies.

@ poster, I don't know d best visa 4 u 2 pursue.
U do nt want to go 4 studies hence u won't need study visa.
Am nt sure ur skill is in d list of skills required 4 immigrant visa(skilled class).
Nt also sure u hv so much money to invest to go 4 investment class.
Wit tourist visa, u r nt permitted to work.

I advise u go 2 canadian immigration website and check d best type of visa u shld apply 4.

Yes he should go to CIC website and check out self-employed visa category. This type of visa class is for enterpreneurs in the cultural ,arts,sports men and women and farmers who have businesses or creative skills and talents and they want to immigrate to canada and would be self-employed when they get to Canada. It is under business class visa category. He should check if his profession is among the ones eligible to apply at the moment.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 8:45am On Oct 13, 2012
jman77: the one you applied for admission.

Are you starting in winter '13 too?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 9:28am On Oct 13, 2012
@goddeymydear,freshdude,newmusic,yungokus
What school are you headed to? Did u submit in august?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by jman77(m): 10:32am On Oct 13, 2012
lft:

Are you starting in winter '13 too?
my guy! Na for fall 2013 and i just wonder at time how nigerians answers question with questions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.