Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (510523 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Noswaa: 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2012
adexcube: I have not gotten an admission in waterloo. I've contacted the school and they said I should pay $5000 deposit before they can send an acceptance letter. My uncle has already told me to come collect the money and pay it but I want to hear from CDHC first before I pay.

The only way you can do that is to withdraw your application for January entry if you prefers going to waterloo,i will advice you to wait for cdhc decision on the one you submitted already,and i believed that there is many ways you can change to waterloo when you get to canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2012
Good news all the way bruv.
spencer3705:

broda mi,everyfin is set o o o,just waiting for trv news frm cdhc...jesus4all and i hope 4 dis week by his grace
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2012
@Fresh dude, my applications are 90percent complete in all three universities..... I really need to get funding cos It would go a long way in reducing the cost of studies....

@Spencer3705, thanks bro...how long did it take usask to reach a decision when u applied for admission....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2012
Its Anoda Monday-Friday of Anxiety as from tomorrow... God help us from the Hands of almighty CDHC... I just hope there is still no June Applicant waiting for CDHC.. Cos from my permutations its July batch now... Meanwhyl can't wait for August applicants medical call up to kick start, hope its gonna be this week..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2012
@spencer thanks. This week is ur trv week along with jesus4all. @all august applicants should start warming up for medicals. More positive testimonies in the house this week and beyond.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by jraw: 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2012
@ house,am new hia,but wnt to know if apart from B.Eng in Computer Engineering, diploma in computer engineering ill b an advantage to securing admission. House, hlp me wit ur gud works!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2012
omosanyaolak: @spencer thanks. This week is ur trv week along with jesus4all. @all august applicants should start warming up for medicals. More positive testimonies in the house this week and beyond.

thanks baba mi. August aplicants wud soon b atended to.u shall all av testimonies
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2012
earthgreeners: @Fresh dude, my applications are 90percent complete in all three universities..... I really need to get funding cos It would go a long way in reducing the cost of studies....

@Spencer3705, thanks bro...how long did it take usask to reach a decision when u applied for admission....

exacly 2 weekz and i got my admision package from dhl early third week.make God pave way 4 u make we go dey run tinz 4 usask.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2012
Joe980: Good news all the way bruv.

chairman mi,thankz and wetin b ur aplicatn status?whch skul u dey go?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2012
August applicant...heading Ottawa
spencer3705:

chairman mi,thankz and wetin b ur aplicatn status?whch skul u dey go?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2012
@lft, how preparation...whatz up with flight schedules....

@Spencer3705, thanks for the info....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by osawaruden: 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2012
thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by cris83: 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2012
i have been trying to get a hold of a supervisor@
MUN, but to no avail, so i have to try another
university as well usask, but i need to ask please.
Did u include any of you're documents when
emailing the supervisor?. Umanitoba is on the
high side for me in terms of cost....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omidan21: 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2012
Hello honourable house.pls I noticed that all d schools applicatn form there is always a place being asked for ones passport reference number.does dat mean one cannot process an application form without ving an international passport or the passport number space can be left void.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by osawaruden: 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2012
omidan21: Hello honourable house.pls I noticed that all d schools applicatn form there is always a place being asked for ones passport reference number.does dat mean one cannot process an application form without ving an international passport or the passport number space can be left void.
I advice you get passport before applying. coz some skuls might include your passport number when addressing your acceptance letter to you...cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Briony84(f): 11:51pm On Oct 14, 2012
earthgreeners: @Fresh dude, my applications are 90percent complete in all three universities..... I really need to get funding cos It would go a long way in reducing the cost of studies....

I sent u mail to inbox....pla check it...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by frankysteve(m): 12:08am On Oct 15, 2012
@omidan21 i guess u need a passport cos when sending ur acceptance letter from the shool,ur passport number be indicated.So just acquire one before u apply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by goddeymydear: 6:24am On Oct 15, 2012
spencer3705: @Goddeymydear,letz rub mind 2geda cos we are heading to dsame university.usask 4 life...we shall surely get their

Sure! My email is on my page. May this week and the rest of the Month bring forth good news of trv and med calls! Amen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by cris83: 7:43am On Oct 15, 2012
earthgreeners: @lft, how preparation...whatz up with flight schedules....

@Spencer3705, thanks for the info....

@earthgreeners..can i please have ur email addy, i would like to ask some things from u...tanks..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lokzie: 9:29am On Oct 15, 2012
@All

Is there anyone who submitted after July 13th but in the month of July who is still expecting Medicals? i want to assume that all early July applicants have been contacted.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 9:32am On Oct 15, 2012
Is there anybody in this house travelling to Canada to attend a flight school? Pls contact me on adeoyeadesina@gmail.com. Am also going to a flight sch and I want us to share info. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2012
osawaruden: Nice job here. for me, I reside in Austria. I applied for trv here and I see that the application procedure here is quite different from CDHC. I wish all NLs the very best. I am heading to UNB frederiction for the winter session. Keep the good work going guyz...cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 9:50am On Oct 15, 2012
lokzie: @All

Is there anyone who submitted after July 13th but in the month of July who is still expecting Medicals? i want to assume that all early July applicants have been contacted.

@lokzie when did u submit your application to VAC or when did your processing start @ d embassy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2012
cris83: @earthgreeners..can i please have ur email addy, i would like to ask some things from u...tanks..

@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lokzie: 10:02am On Oct 15, 2012
i submitted on 17th August
yungokus:

@lokzie when did u submit your application to VAC or when did your processing start @ d embassy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 10:14am On Oct 15, 2012
lokzie: i submitted on 17th August

By Gods Grace all August Applications will be hearing good news soonest.. Submitted mine August 14th.. But am running out on my chill pills ..lol

God bless us all!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by cris83: 10:25am On Oct 15, 2012
earthgreeners:

@gmail.com
thanks. I just sent u a mail. Please check...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Lutobi(m): 10:41am On Oct 15, 2012
yungokus:

By Gods Grace all August Applications will be hearing good news soonest.. Submitted mine August 14th.. But am running out on my chill pills ..lol

God bless us all!

yes oo goodnews soon... Submitted 3rd august and i'm expecting news soon.. Best of luck everyone!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 10:53am On Oct 15, 2012
Hello house

my status just changed to your application has been accessed by cdhc and now return to center of submission.i wud keep u guys posted as soon as i come back from vac.1luv
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by frankysteve(m): 11:13am On Oct 15, 2012
@lokzieI submit my application to VFS on the 31 of July.Am still waiting for them.
[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 11:25am On Oct 15, 2012
spencer3705: Hello house

my status just changed to your application has been accessed by cdhc and now return to center of submission.i wud keep u guys posted as soon as i come back from vac.1luv

Spencer , my chairman.........congrats baba mi......we go celebrate am everly......later things.... (I'm about defending ma project)

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lokzie: 11:33am On Oct 15, 2012
Alright so I guess we only have August, September and October (as far as today) O/S as at today. I pray we hear goodnews and soon too.
frankysteve:
@lokzieI submit my application to VFS on the 31 of July.Am still waiting for them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.