Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,470 members, 7,850,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (512355 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 11:12am On Oct 13, 2012
TRV_IJN: @goddeymydear,freshdude,newmusic,yungokus
What school are you headed to? Did u submit in august?

Submitted in August.. Heading to SMU in Halifax, Nova Scotia.. What about u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 11:34am On Oct 13, 2012
molue27: Please, am new to dis forum. Can some1 help me with the sponsor reference letter format.
Should the sponsor reference letter be in affidavit form?
Thanks.

Go through τ̩̩̥h̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ study permit checklist carefully, all τ̩̩̥h̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ documents U̶̲̥̅̊'ll Bε̲̣̣̣̥ needing are written there with their formAts
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by frankysteve(m): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2012
lillaowow:

Go through τ̩̩̥h̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ study permit checklist carefully, all τ̩̩̥h̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ documents U̶̲̥̅̊'ll Bε̲̣̣̣̥ needing are written there with their formAts
[quote author=lillaowow]

Go through τ̩̩̥h̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ study permit checklist carefully, all τ̩̩̥h̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ documents U̶̲̥̅̊'ll Bε̲̣̣̣̥ needing are written there with their formAts[/quot

@molue27.yes i can render help to you.just ask your sponsor to write a letter to the Canadian embassy .the address no 4 anifowoshi street victoray Iland ,Lagos.your sponsors own should be at the right while your CDHC should be at the left hand side.
the introduction should be letter of sponsorship to your name in full.make sure after the letter you should go to court for an affidavit to back it up.good luck.franky
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by frankysteve(m): 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2012
@all. Please any body submitted to VFS at august and have receive called up from CDHC for medical.Pleas should tell the head will be grateful to hear the good news.I mail them on Friday they told me that my application is still on process.franky
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by frankysteve(m): 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2012
@all. Please to those people that have receive called up from CDHC can you people tell me if your sponsors receive call from CDHC.thanksFranky
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2012
[quote author=frankysteve][/quote]

I dnt think there's someone here who has sponsor(s) that can't draft a sponsorship letter. BeSides, samples are available on google. If U̶̲̥̅̊ check τ̩̩̥h̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ study permit checklist very well, U̶̲̥̅̊'ll notice τ̩̩̥h̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ requirements and information necessary on each letter. Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋o​, please, don't encourage ppl to Bε̲̣̣̣̥ "lazy"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by frankysteve(m): 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2012
lillaowow:

I dnt think there's someone here who has sponsor(s) that can't draft a sponsorship letter. BeSides, samples are available on google. If U̶̲̥̅̊ check τ̩̩̥h̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ study permit checklist very well, U̶̲̥̅̊'ll notice τ̩̩̥h̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ requirements and information necessary on each letter. Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋o​, please, don't encourage ppl to Bε̲̣̣̣̥ "lazy"
@lillaowow you need to help any body that5 needs your help ok.you never get to a place where you are tat this stage.i will never stop giving solutions to any body that needs my help know it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by goddeymydear: 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2012

Heading to Usask. Submitted June 28th.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2012
@lillawow I'm sorry sir
lillaowow:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2012
TRV_IJN: @lillawow I'm sorry sir

For what sir?

What i said W̶̲̥̅̊ǎ̜̣̍Ƨ̲̣̥ that ppl shld try and find out about somethings before asking questions... Don't wait for forumites to do everything (including drafting a letter) for U̶̲̥̅̊.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by frankysteve(m): 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2012
[quote author=lillaowow]

For what sir?

What i said W̶̲̥̅̊ǎ̜̣̍Ƨ̲̣̥ that ppl shld try and find out about somethings before asking questions... Don't wait for forumites to do everything (including drafting a letter) for U̶̲̥̅̊.No wahala anything just give ioformation to the best of ur knowleged cos we are working same direction
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2012
Olami1224: Hello fellaz,

Just left the VFS office now, and it was a medical, please how much is the cost for the medical and I really wanna know how they require payment of School fee, besides is the instruction. For payment, given after medical or it comes with medical instructions.

Please I need your help on all available details I can get.

Thank you for all the love. Shown
that's medicals with no conditions....congrats bruv, next thing na TRV!!!!
May God make my own like this too...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by johnsonerhis: 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2012
Hello house, pls can some one help me with CDHC email address. Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2012
johnsonerhis: Hello house, pls can some one help me with CDHC email address. Cheers

Just scroll up u wll see it there
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by frankysteve(m): 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2012
johnsonerhis: Hello house, pls can some one help me with CDHC email address. Cheers
you better go to part of this thread ok.Better visit canadian embassy web-site click on contact dont make this house door.We should be talking of medic here and not email.Franky

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by oreajayi: 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2012
frankysteve: you better go to part of this thread ok.Better visit canadian embassy web-site click on contact dont make this house door.We should be talking of medic here and not email.Franky

Dude@Franky there's no need to be so rude. If you can't help him with his question then be quiet. Asking for CDHC contact information is still relevant to this thread as far as this thread is concerned. People are allowed to ask questions and if you can't give it keep your mouth to yourself.

As for the person who requested the email address it is; lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2012
oreajayi:

Dude@Franky there's no need to be so rude. If you can't help him with his question then be quiet. Asking for CDHC contact information is still relevant to this thread as far as this thread is concerned. People are allowed to ask questions and if you can't give it keep your mouth to yourself.

As for the person who requested the email address it is; lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca

dnt blame anybody bro,y cnt people take their time to make research so people kud luk up to dem 4 info as wel.GOOGLE is crying of not being used..dis forum is being abused by questns dat doesnt worth it.one luv.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by oreajayi: 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2012
And since we have all the answers from those who have done the research what does it cost us to give information no matter how silly? Nothing! Even if you want to make this sort of a point you could at least be polite instead of addressing someone like he is your houseboy. Even houseboys get their respect.
spencer3705:

dnt blame anybody bro,y cnt people take their time to make research so people kud luk up to dem 4 info as wel.GOOGLE is crying of not being used..dis forum is being abused by questns dat doesnt worth it.one luv.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2012
Anyone in the house heading UNB.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ezme(m): 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2012
spencer3705:

But most people here pretend not to see your question especially when they don't have an answer for you. I think what most of you (especially those who have turned in their applications) are interested in is news of medical call and VISA pick-up. You all started from somewhere.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2012
ezme:

But most people here pretend not to see your question especially when they don't have an answer for you. I think what most of you (especially those who have turned in their applications) are interested in is news of medical call and VISA pick-up. You all started from somewhere.

Bro, don't let us dispute τ̩̩̥h̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ fact that ppl want ready made info..... And believe M̶̲̥̅Ƹ if i say d̶̲̥̅̊ĭ§, some ppl here are agents also seekin iNfo. To (swindle) help their clients
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2012
@earthgreeners, got yur message earlier on..... Τ̩̩̥h̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ decision Iڪ yours.... But i think U̶̲̥̅̊ should study U of Sask very well......depends on what suits U̶̲̥̅̊ anyways
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2012
AugustApplicant:
There are five classification of people here. 1. Those who are still aspiring, and don't even have an offer letter from any school yet. 2. Those who have received an offer and now packaging their application. 3. Those who have submitted for TRV. 4. Those who are expecting medical. 5. Those who have done medical and now expecting TRV.
6.Those with TRV that finds time to drop some words...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by freshdude: 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2012
i have not yet submitted. i applied to Ottawa, Carlton and Saskatchewan against 2013 fall semester. will be submitting march 2013.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by frankysteve(m): 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2012
@oreajayi sorry 4 dat comment am not rude i think asking of cdhc e-mail is 2 cheap 4 some to request 4
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by frankysteve(m): 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2012
@joe980 d question dat i ask is just 4 piple who went 4 medical to find out if their sponsors receive calls from cdhc and i think is ofbenefit to us all dat have a sponsor so dat we can tell them to be at alat all time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.