Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,468 members, 7,854,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (512694 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 12:02am On Oct 31, 2012
Noswaa:

I am once an applicant for september entry,many people who submitted between march,april,may,june and july applicants were called for medicals after three weeks.But that is for that time not now,you can see things have changed now
Oh ok,Thanks itz clear now, I understand.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by francspencer: 12:26am On Oct 31, 2012
leave francspencer alone ooo, am not ur so called kehinde gbadamosi, but if u choose to keep rambling about what u dont know, well u will only suffer mental stress from thinking what is not. this would be the last time u would hear from me on this issue. Am retaining my id as francspencer and not chaning it. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 5:43am On Oct 31, 2012
House we hope for more news today... More status change from now till friday.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by tomiedatlo: 6:36am On Oct 31, 2012
fflowers: Finally, I found the part 3. Its not just becos Caanada is student friendly. It is also because, we r very wonderful people here. It is as if we were selected. Wonderful helpful people. I hope this brotherly love will continue ΐϞ Canada αη∂ we will iimpact their country positively.

I submitted to VAC on 14th May.
It got to CDHC on 15th May.
I tracked it online 12th June around 8:45am, no change, then around 9:30am, I tried again, andd my changed to-Please contact the Visa Application Centre for further instructions , your attention is required at the earliest.

I'm on my way to Lagos now, I'll keeep u guys posted. Thanks y'all.
Ebugirl, pls dear I need ur contact o.

Pls is it amost I pay for the tutiton fees before applying to the embassy?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by tomiedatlo: 6:44am On Oct 31, 2012
CodeBrain: @ rockafela.
Thank you jareee, as in i'm just wondering wat those pple cud be doing wit someone's doc for ova four months.Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Pls is it amost I pay for my tutition fees when applying for to the school?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 7:21am On Oct 31, 2012
@tomiedatlo, it is not a must you pay. Embassy even advice applicants not to pay before applying to the embassy. However, some schools will ask you to pay tuition deposit before issuing you acceptance letter and some will issue acceptance letter, but will still want you to pay deposit in order to confirm your seat for the course. If your school school requires you pay deposit, then you have no choice than to pay. Finally, base on the recent demand by the embassy to pay full tuition at medical stage as pre-condition to issue TRV, i will advice you to pay 'if you have your full tuition before applying to the embassy, so that you can add the reciept to your supporting documents to the embassy. Also contact your intended school to know more about their refund policy. Good luck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 7:44am On Oct 31, 2012
@all,according to my own observations,is like successful applicants are carefree from helping the upcoming aplicants cos no more sharing submited documents and checking back to attend to applicants questions whch could go a long way to perfecting their aplications.if the pioneers have behaved dis way,am very sure d forum wnt be pogresing in term of success.more gud news in d house.IN GOD WE TRUST

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 8:00am On Oct 31, 2012
@spencer, well said. The forum for sometimes now has derailed from what it stands for, this can put anybody off. Though that should not be enough reason for successful applicants to ignore intending applicants. Lets list the document submitted the moment you'r called for medical. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 8:26am On Oct 31, 2012
@frankysteve and @lovesavvi get ready....Its ur call anytime from now @lutobi and @omosanyaolak start warming up.... SUCCESS!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 8:44am On Oct 31, 2012
@yungokus,

we dey quarell? add me to the list now.
yungokus: @frankysteve and @lovesavvi get ready....Its ur call anytime from now @lutobi and @omosanyaolak start warming up.... SUCCESS!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 8:44am On Oct 31, 2012
@Spencer, goddeymydear, ore ajayi, lft, omosanyaolak,...can u please list the documents you submitted....
@lillawow, thanks 4 d advice I really appreciate ur support

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 8:48am On Oct 31, 2012
@yungokus, thanks brother. Yours is on the way too.@TRV_IJN, be ready for further instruction on you status update soon. @earthgreener, i'l list the documents i submitted as soon as i hear from CDHC. @goddeymydear,lft,spencer pls list your documents. More positive news IJN.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 8:52am On Oct 31, 2012
@Omo Amen *hugs*
omosanyaolak: @yungokus, thanks brother. Yours is on the way too.@TRV_IJN, be ready for further instruction on you status update soon. More positive news IJN.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by eseneros2001: 8:55am On Oct 31, 2012
Hi everyone...nice thread and good bits of info here......pls I am a little confused....trying to go for my masters in Canada bt it turns out wit a low 2:2 first degree it's kinda impossible to get admission into most schools, so I am thinking of an alternative.....I read on this thread about going for post graduate diplomas, but would really love more info on this, like if I can do a PGD in any course and then proceed for a masters program...tnx guys.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 9:00am On Oct 31, 2012
TRV_IJN: @yungokus,

we dey quarell? add me to the list now.

Hahahahaha!! @TRV_IJN... Don't worry bro.. U r sure gonna get it...u profile name says it all...its our time..BLISS!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 9:14am On Oct 31, 2012
@eseneros2001, go ahead applying for pgd in your field. You can continue with Msc when done.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 9:52am On Oct 31, 2012
@eseneros2001, do to you CGPA which is low. To secure admission directly for your master is practically impossible. Apply for a post graduate diploma in a course that is very related with your previous studies (choosing a course that is not related to your degree without perfect convincing reasons, may lead to the embassy tagging you as not bonafide). After completing the PGD you can then go for your masters. best of luck!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by goddeymydear: 10:09am On Oct 31, 2012
Good people of the house,

Just got back from VAC and it is indeed my TRV. Help me thank Jesus.

Ill be posting the docs I submitted and my timeline later today! Thank you Jesus!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 10:12am On Oct 31, 2012
earthgreeners: @Spencer, goddeymydear, ore ajayi, lft, omosanyaolak,...can u please list the documents you submitted....

broda i don list all dox since august when i was called for medicals.u can check my posts but if u want me to resend d lists,i wud alwayz welcum dat.hakuna matata!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 10:15am On Oct 31, 2012
goddeymydear: Good people of the house,

Ill be posting the docs I submitted and my timeline later today! Thank you Jesus!

cöngrat ones again..gv me ur hand as we wear wings fly commot naija go d city of bridges"saskatoo"UP USASK
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 10:18am On Oct 31, 2012
@goddeymydear, congrats. How many years TRV and is it single or multiple? Canada and saskatoon awaits u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 10:19am On Oct 31, 2012
@Goddey...He rocks! Congrats.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 11:02am On Oct 31, 2012
spencer3705:

broda i don list all dox since august when i was called for medicals.u can check my posts but if u want me to resend d lists,i wud alwayz welcum dat.hakuna matata!!

list again if u can......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 11:03am On Oct 31, 2012

congratulobia.......usask dey wait for you ooooo....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 11:10am On Oct 31, 2012
earthgreeners: @Spencer, goddeymydear, ore ajayi, lft, omosanyaolak,...can u please list the documents you submitted....

@earthgreener, I have done that.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 11:17am On Oct 31, 2012
@goddeymydear, spencer and others that have gotten usask admission , below is my application status...I would like to know when usask consider application for a Fall start

Application Data
Admission Term: 2013-2014 Term 1
Admission Type: Post-Secondary Education
Application Status: Complete ready for review
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 11:18am On Oct 31, 2012
lft:

@earthgreener, I have done that.

Thanks lft...I have completed my application with umanitoba and always in contact with my potential supervisor... when should i expect decision on my application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 11:20am On Oct 31, 2012

Congratulations. May the goodness go round.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 11:24am On Oct 31, 2012
dosunmu matilda: hi pls are there any one in d house dat submitted first week of september to resume in january

yeah, submitted sept 6th and still expecting..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 11:27am On Oct 31, 2012
earthgreeners:

Thanks lft...I have completed my application with umanitoba and always in contact with my potential supervisor... when should i expect decision on my application?

Assalaamu 'alaykum wr wb ya akhi. Kaifa anta.

That's good. Your department administrator should contact on the decision of the department to the faculty hopeful by December or January and you should get your admission letter by ending of January or early February.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 11:34am On Oct 31, 2012
lft:

Assalaamu 'alaykum wr wb ya akhi. Kaifa anta.

That's good. Your department administrator should contact on the decision of the department to the faculty hopeful by December or January and you should get your admission letter by ending of January or early February.

Thanks alot for your prompt response....i would love to keep in touch when u get to Canada

Jazakumu lai kairan
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by J20: 11:49am On Oct 31, 2012
Just got back from VFS and it is MEDICAL. No other condition attached.

Please I need advise on the cost for medical and what I should take along with me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.