Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,384 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (513154 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 7:51am On Oct 30, 2012
omosanyaolak: @lillaowow, u'r funny. Take it easy with him now. He may not be augustapplicant for sure, but likely to be his twin brother. Spencer should investigation why he use part of his name "franc and spencer = francspencer"... Lol.

hahahahahahahahaha,i sud be his mentor datz y he uses my name.spencer na trv dispencer na.haha.but guy kip d gud work alive.i luv dat
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 8:22am On Oct 30, 2012
some people act like gods here, but thank God that God is God.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 8:25am On Oct 30, 2012
francspencer: francspencer is new and the name is from an old TV series. Besides spencer3705 is doing a great joob speaking his mind. Inspired by the name. Going by the personality of francspencer @TV series@ is just another Mr. bean. LOL[color=#006600][/color]

Interesting,,,,,
"LOL"
Francspencer is new BUT he knew who augustapplicant was. Anyways, we're all watching you in 3D.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 8:34am On Oct 30, 2012
efosa12345:

Bro, I think as at then, the processing time was 13 weeks now 19 weeks, u can see it is quite uncomparable. Personally I opted to be calmed and give praises to the Almighty while waiting for my medical. Base on my observation many that applied July are yet to be called. Tenacity have to be the order of the day. Meanwhile, I expect good news from August applicants btw this week to next week end. May God bless us all.

Doesn't matter .. I have observed that if CDHC got interest in ones application they issue a medical report in the space of 3months or @ some few days after 3months equivalent to 12th,13th,14th week of ones application.. Till now that's the trend I have observed, @spencer@oreajayi@lft are examples... @spencer submitted June 12. 2012 if am right and got medicals Sept 11 2012 if am also right.. U can calculate it was in btwn the 13th - 14th week... Its only on exceptional cases if ones application dey give CDHC wahala it goes beyond 14th week which I have observed also..but it doesn't xceed 4weeks after the 14th week bfor one hears from dem... So its NOVEMBER TINS for January Hopefuls.. If one doesn't get a medical call up btwn Nov 5 - 25 like I said , I don't tink the person will be considered to start for January anymore... So I Pray God in his infinite mercy give us Cause to Celebrate Good news in the House soonest. Amen

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 9:15am On Oct 30, 2012
yungokus:

Doesn't matter .. I have observed that if CDHC got interest in ones application they issue a medical report in the space of 3months or @ some few days after 3months equivalent to 12th,13th,14th week of ones application.. Till now that's the trend I have observed, @spencer@oreajayi@lft are examples... @spencer submitted June 12. 2012 if am right and got medicals Sept 11 2012 if am also right.. U can calculate it was in btwn the 13th - 14th week... Its only on exceptional cases if ones application dey give CDHC wahala it goes beyond 14th week which I have observed also..but it doesn't xceed 4weeks after the 14th week bfor one hears from dem... So its NOVEMBER TINS for January Hopefuls.. If one doesn't get a medical call up btwn Nov 5 - 25 like I said , I don't tink the person will be considered to start for January anymore... So I Pray God in his infinite mercy give us Cause to Celebrate Good news in the House soonest. Amen

CDHC iS difficult to predict "whalai"..... The waiting is more. Than this permutation and combination.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 9:15am On Oct 30, 2012
yungokus:

CDHC iS difficult to predict "whalai"..... The waiting is more. Than this permutation and combination.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 9:30am On Oct 30, 2012
yungokus:

i submited june 12 and medical invitation dated 30th of august bt was updated 31st of august whch is nt up to 3months.to God be d glory.same God wud do yourz and u shall glorify God.Amen.Prayer is d key now o cos is like d quota 4 dis year is almost filled up so they are looking 4 d top qualified aplicnts to round up d quota.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by goddeymydear: 9:30am On Oct 30, 2012
Please help me praise the Lord. This is a miracle - I was already getting worrisome. Just checked my status now and it has changed to "our application has been assessed by the Canadian High Commission/Consulate General of Canada and is being returned to the centre where you applied". I take it as my trv is ready!

I won't be able to make it to VAC until tommorrow morning, please pray its my TRV and ill definately keep u guys posted!

God will do each and every one of your heart desires! Amen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 9:35am On Oct 30, 2012
TRV_IJN: some people act like gods here, but thank God that God is God.

nobody acts like God here.some funny funny tinz u c here is just to cr8 gud sense of humor and to make tinz lifely a bit.ok?GOD BLESS DIS FORUM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 9:40am On Oct 30, 2012
lillaowow:

Sure they are difficult to predict but some pple wud surely get medical call up November, Infact November is month of medicals.. Of course some pples case myt not b predicted but come to tink of it . If no one is called for medicals btwn Nov 1st- 25th do u tink its realistic for January hopefuls to resume January? looking @ the one month gap one has to wait after medicals and d numerous holidays in December.. I strongly blive many peeps wud be called for medicals including I by Gods grace soonest. November is our month for medicals and December 1-23 for TRV.. IJN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 9:40am On Oct 30, 2012
goddeymydear: Please help me praise the Lord. This is a miracle - I was already getting worrisome. Just checked my status now and it has changed to "our application has been assessed by the Canadian High Commission/Consulate General of Canada and is being returned to the centre where you applied". I take it as my trv is ready!

I won't be able to make it to VAC until tommorrow morning, please pray its my TRV and ill definately keep u guys posted!

Congrats in advance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 9:41am On Oct 30, 2012
goddeymydear: Please help me praise the Lord. This is a miracle - I was already getting worrisome. Just checked my status now and it has changed to "our application has been assessed by the Canadian High Commission/Consulate General of Canada and is being returned to the centre where you applied". I take it as my trv is ready!

Usask 4 life!!! Na cncept,dem no fit undastand.CONGRATULATION IN ADVANCE.pliz upd8 me ur facebuk i.d so we kud rub mind 2geda since we are heading to same school.ur head dey their.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 9:42am On Oct 30, 2012

Yes this is what keeps me alive, thank God for you my guy. Congratulobiaaaaaaaa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 9:42am On Oct 30, 2012

Yaaayyyy!! D news is coming in has said.. More news!! More news!!... Congrats!! Its ur TRV ..Legoo!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Invincible1: 9:51am On Oct 30, 2012

Congratulations Bro, Na your TRV in Jesus name!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Olami1224: 10:03am On Oct 30, 2012
Hello everyone, Did my medicals and submitted 2weeks back, and i got a call from them this morning asking me to go and make 1year tuition fee and send the receipt to the Embassy. I need your advice on how to make the payment, preferable on-line payment.

2. I need anyone going to REGINA or have gone, or passed through this stage so i can get the payment receipt and send
it to the embassy as soon as possible. (sodiqonas@yahoo.com)

3. I want to be sure of the actual payment, cos it states in my acceptance "2semester $13,000" if that is the actual
amount i should pay, Please your urgent advice will be appreciated in this regard. (sodiqonas@yahoo.com)

Thank you everyone..... "Guru's in the house Abeg ooo"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 10:11am On Oct 30, 2012
Olami1224: Hello everyone, Did my medicals and submitted 2weeks back, and i got a call from them this morning asking me to go and make 1year tuition fee and send the receipt to the Embassy. I need your advice on how to make the payment, preferable on-line payment.

2. I need anyone going to REGINA or have gone, or passed through this stage so i can get the payment receipt and send

3. I want to be sure of the actual payment, cos it states in my acceptance "2semester $13,000" if that is the actual
amount i should pay, Please your urgent advice will be appreciated in this regard. (sodiqonas@yahoo.com)

Contact d admission office of d skul thru dia email.. That's d best option ooo. If u give any body yur money, na OYO yu dey ooo.
D admission office wld guide yu about what to do and ow to make payments.

Also inform d admission office to mail CDHC about yur full payment
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 10:17am On Oct 30, 2012
Olami1224: Hello everyone, Did my medicals and submitted 2weeks back, and i got a call from them this morning asking me to go and make 1year tuition fee and send the receipt to the Embassy. I need your advice on how to make the payment, preferable on-line payment.

Wow!! So u did ur medicals like 2weeks bak and u did not inform d house of d goodnews.. Well its ur stuff tho but all d same u ought to have given us dis info for us to knw wats on too.. Congrats tho.. Like I said a lot of peeps av bin silent after d ginjah of waiting for medicals and neva inform d house of what's happening... @olami was very active bfor medicals and wen u got it u neva informed us dat means wen u get ur TRV again, u will not inform us..not fair if its only help pple seek here and not inform us of d outcome.. But like I sed its ur property!!... Well for d info u need I suggest u pay d whole tuition which is $13,000 or wateva is written as tuition in fee schedule dat came wiv ur acceptance letter.. Den also try and pay via bank rather dan online ..with dat u wud be able to send proper evidence of payment to CDHC... We can only advice on here and no advice to ur mailbox.. Everyone is open here and no discreet messages ... Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 10:39am On Oct 30, 2012
@Olami,
if you have a payment schedule and it says $13,000 for 2 semesters, i think that is what you should pay. however, if it is possible for you to also make accommodation payments, you can do this also.

were you suggesting giving someone your money or did you mean that you want to know if there's someone (current student)there to aid the despacthing of your receipts after payment? the

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 10:48am On Oct 30, 2012

Just realised u truly told us about ur medical call up.. My bad..pls ensure u pay ur full fees dats wats paramount.. Cheers!.. U will get dere IJN!. Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 10:54am On Oct 30, 2012

i told a forumite dat i dnt wana belief cdhc excluding some from paying a year tuition.even if they do wen called 4 medical,d persn sud prepare his mind cos he wud definitely b askd to pay before dey isue d trv. Olami,u sud make 13k not owing dem a dine and nt to gv cdhc an avenue to denie u.contact ur skul 4 d mode of payment and prepare ur mind 2wards bank charges and sabo tinz as well. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 11:20am On Oct 30, 2012

Congratulations in advance. I pray it's your much awaited trv.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 11:33am On Oct 30, 2012
yungokus:

Yes sir! Tighten ur seat belt

Thanks brov! God dey! No shaking.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 11:38am On Oct 30, 2012
Congrats bro

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 11:41am On Oct 30, 2012
@J20 have u heard from CDHC .. I believe u said u submitted July 30th.. This week shud b ur week or @ most next.. Any news?.. Pls update us
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2012

Big congratulations, trust me itz ur TRV if u have done medicals, cept u hav any medical ailment, which i wld personally bind n cast...lol, bt i want to believe by God's grace ur in perfect health, itz ur TRV brov, just start rejoicing....plz kindly list documents u got when u collect ur TRV to ENCOURAGE other hopefuls. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2012
@Goddeymydear, Sorry I MEANT DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED TO CDHC. Thanks again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2012
Your application reference number NGA/**0812/****/** is being processed at Embassy on **/08/2012
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2012
@Ollami , I would suggest u confirm frm ur admissions office what amount exactly u shld pay to be on d safe side with CDHC and also go to ur bank they'll guide u on how u can make payments to canada, datz wat I did.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pufectskin: 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2012
hello guys, I asked a question sometime back but got no response. Please what unis are good in Canada for an MBA.
I am looking at Regina, Ryerson, Manitoba and York(Schulich). I already got accepted at Schulich but it is
is more expensive than I thought (actually double what I thought it was).
I just need a school that would allow me get a good job after the program, I dont care too much
for Top 10s or Top20s...Just an all round good school. I am looking at starting next summer or Fall
I ll also appreciate any advice on scholarship ops

thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by J20: 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2012
My good people! I just tracked and my status changed to ' please contact the Visa Application Centre for further instructions, your attention is required at the earliest'.

I am believing God it's my medical call. I am on my way back to Lagos now and I will be at VFS tomorrow morning; I will give the updte to you guys. Join me in prayers o.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2012
J20: My good people! I just tracked and my status changed to ' please contact the Visa Application Centre for further instructions, your attention is required at the earliest'.

I am believing God it's my medical call. I am on my way back to Lagos now and I will be at VFS tomorrow morning; I will give the updte to you guys. Join me in prayers o.

Yes ooooo.... I tot as much that u ought to av been contacted!!... Congrats bro that's ur medical report... I said it itz time for news... @Lutobi u r next cos u sed u submitted August 3rd.. God is indeed wonderful.. More Good news

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.