Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,493 members, 7,861,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (513166 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2012
Rapuziaokwu: "Contact the visa application center for further instructions. Ur attention is needed at the earliest". This is what a saw just now as I tracked my application. Can someone explain?
congrats, thats your medical. Go straight to VAC and collect your instruction.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adim02: 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2012
@Rapuziaokwu thats your medical oh.congract
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by uchechuwku: 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2012
omosanyaolak:
congrats, thats your medical. Go straight to VAC and collect your instruction.

Bro, ow far? You should have heard something by now.....what's up with your application sir?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by effizypo: 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2012
Rapuziaokwu: "Contact the visa application center for further instructions. Ur attention is needed at the earliest". This is what a saw just now as I tracked my application. Can someone explain?
Congratulations. You submitted August 22nd. Waow, CDHC is closing in on September Applications.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Rapuziaokwu(m): 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2012
I will go to VAC...will keep u guys posted. Tanxs all and one luv

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Rapuziaokwu(m): 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2012
effizypo:
Congratulations. You submitted August 22nd. Waow, CDHC is closing in on September Applications.
@effizy yes o I submitedd 22nd August.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2012
uchechuwku:

Bro, ow far? You should have heard something by now.....what's up with your application sir?
brother i dont know what is causing the delay. I mailed CDHC two days ago but no reply. I will wait alittle more. Thanks for your concern. I'l keep the house abreast with any development.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2012
I applied to my Alma Mater for an official copy of my transcript to be sent to my chosen university in Canada while I also requested for a student copy to be sent to me.On receiving the student copy,I discovered there was an error on it ,a copy of which had already been sent to the proposed Canadian university.The error has been corrected by my Alma Mater and a new official copy sent.Hope this will not look suspicious.I need advice from the house on what to do if any.Thank you guys.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2012
nivax21: @merçylicoius.I didn't get any funding but am sure if I do pretty well in my ist year of masters,I will be funded.@earthgreener.your CGPA is tight but bro if you are applying to any of
these schools(McGill,uni of Toronto,ubc,alberta,or ucalgary)for a research based Engineering program especially electrical and electronics Engineering,it will be extremely competitive because you will be vying for the same spot with Indian and Asian gurus.which course do you intend applying for?

Environmental resources management related courses cos I have a Bachelors in Environmental Management
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2012
Ntom: I applied to my Alma Mater for an official copy of my transcript to be sent to my chosen university in Canada while I also requested for a student copy to be sent to me.On receiving the student copy,I discovered there was an error on it ,a copy of which had already been sent to the proposed Canadian university.The error has been corrected by my Alma Mater and a new official copy sent.Hope this will not look suspicious.I need advice from the house on what to do if any.Thank you guys.

Tell your alma mata to send a letter to explain d issues with ur transcript
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jokzoh: 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2012
@HOUSE: I just tracked and my status changed to this ''Please contact the Visa Application Centre for further instructions , your attention is required at the earliest.''.....God, heart is pounding fast........I submitted on 28th August
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by effizypo: 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2012
Jokzoh: @HOUSE: I just tracked and my status changed to this ''Please contact the Visa Application Centre for further instructions , your attention is required at the earliest.''.....God, heart is pounding fast........I submitted on 28th

Another TRV in the pipeline. Congratulations Jokzoh! Who was your sponsor?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2012
You are on track bruv...congrats!
Rapuziaokwu: I will go to VAC...will keep u guys posted. Tanxs all and one luv
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by effizypo: 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
Jokzoh: @HOUSE: I just tracked and my status changed to this ''Please contact the Visa Application Centre for further instructions , your attention is required at the earliest.''.....God, heart is pounding fast........I submitted on 28th August
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pauloman(m): 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2012
cnwamo: Hi, please does anyone have any idea how a nurse in Nigeria can migrate to canada?

Visit the Canadian Immigration website for updates on recent immigration policies www.cic.gc.ca. Check for federal skilled workers .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jokzoh: 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2012
effizypo:

My brother....I will keep you guys posted.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by effizypo: 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2012
Make I never begin hail CDHC till I get my own medical. It seem this year better pass that of last year aspa January resumptions.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by freshdude: 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2012
yes ooo u guys should ginger up the house with more medical news.. cheesy cheesy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by nivax21: 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2012
Congrats to all the August applicants! Hey September applicants,let's start warming up.@earthgreeners.you applied 4 umanitoba.right?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2012
earthgreeners:

Tell your alma mata to send a letter to explain d issues with ur transcript
Thank you for your response.Is there anything I could do on my part like sending the canadian school an email explaining the situation to them,cos I cant guarantee that my alma mata is going to send a letter even when they say they would.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2012
freshdude:
i think every department has room for both course based and research based program in the courses they offer. except they tell u specifically, that is only a research based, or course based program. which will be written specifically on their website. try and get in touch with regina before u pay ur application fee, so u will be sure of the one to apply for before applying.

I wrote to the sch today n i got this email from them

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research.

Admission requirements are listed here: http://www.uregina.ca/gradstudies/calendar/appl_proc.shtml#applreqts.

The Economics program in project-based, so there is a small research component, but it is mostly coursework.

Best,
Amy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2012
I was refused jor, reason: not credible that was all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by effizypo: 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2012
efosa12345: I was refused jor, reason: not credible that was all
efosa12345 sorry about that. Did you just tracked? When was your submission date?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by johnsonerhis: 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2012
@efosa, so sorry for ur refusal. Pls re package and fire back, its not an end but a hopeful begining. Pls wen did u apply?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2012

dats a call for medicals, congratz... When did u submit your application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2012
effizypo:
efosa12345 sorry about that. Did you just tracked? When was your submission date?

Submitted August 6
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2012
Jokzoh: @HOUSE: I just tracked and my status changed to this ''Please contact the Visa Application Centre for further instructions , your attention is required at the earliest.''.....God, heart is pounding fast........I submitted on 28th August

Anotha medical call, congrats bruv
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by sheyions: 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2012
lft:

Makes the 2 of us going to uofm for computer science msc. What's your research interest?

thats kool. My reserach interest: Application of data warehousing and mining techniques for Decision support services.
what about you?

i got an entrance schorlarship of 4k dols and i paid abt 4k before applying. I just received a message to go make the balance payment today.

whats ur status?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2012
Calm down.
Is ur sponsor same surname? U r now more experienced. So u repackage and re-fire.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
Sorry bout d refusal bro, buh u knw wat to do: REPACKAGE AND REFIRE!!!
wat docs did u submit and who is ur sponsor?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2012
@efosa...keep your headup bruv. Get ready to refire.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2012
Siga: My Don....she can change school anytime....all u do is apply for the name of school to be changed on ur Study permit...no long thing...people come here and are not satisfied with the school and u are free to move to another one....u can as well change courses in same school if u feel u dont want the course u came in for anymore....and some dudes just bone finally which is a bad move cos...u need the certificate to place u better in the job market....na choice....
What happens to an already paid tuition to the previous school?will it be refunded?

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.