Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (510961 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dosunmumatilda: 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2012
Really pls where did u hear abt d sept applicant and when did the person submit,details plssssssss
lillaowow:

ThIs week is not dull oooo.......
There are lots of things that goes on outside nairaland. Reason why most of us yet to be called for medicals are tensed
PS- heard of another sept applicant today, I almost fainted (literally).
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2012
sheyions:

first pay ur fees.... then get who ever u are staying with in canada to provide his rental or morgage bills and agreement, Resident documents, utility bills, payslip or letter of introduction from his employer, and he should write also, addressing it to the CHDC, of his awareness of your study and duration in canada, his aggreement for u to stay with him, stating all conditions, ensure he states his phone number and email address.

all these, and a written explaination from you that you wish to stay with someone giving reasons and receipt of payment be sent to the embassy

act fast as they can conclude even before ur deadline

Guy, been trying to get hold of you on yahoo messenger. Can we chat whenever you come online please; at least we're both heading to uofm and computer science for that matter.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ifegy: 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2012
princetoochi:
@ifegy,i like ur structured explanation of the canadian state of economy,having seen u through ur write up and versatality in the country,i would like us to hook up in canada when am finally in canada,am still waiting for my medicals,though i submitted my study permit on 26th september,2012 and am going for winter session in Humber,HRM,lakeshore campus,i would like to have you around me as among my mentors in ontario,precisly Toronto,though i have a friend who promised to accommodate me while in canada till am sttled and able to cope with the activities in the new country buh he is into business and husssling shaa,pls may i have ur email addresss or if u would not mind,mine is eddy_ntom@yahoo.com,my facebook name is Edmund Ntomchukwu.pls let's hook up dear

No worries...my email address is on my profile.

What I would suggest generally is posting questions here since the answers are likely to benefit most people.

All the best with your application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Rapuziaokwu(m): 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2012
spencer3705:

am moving on 22nd of december and am stayin oncampus as well...we go rel8 mhen! 4 saskatoon..op u dn buy ur jackets...my name on facebook is hardeyemi spencer paul...waiting 4 ur request
It seems we are much in Uni Sask...dat wuld be fun..i wil soon be goin for my medicals...hope to meet u guys there...cheers!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2012
dosunmu matilda: Really pls where did u hear abt d sept applicant and when did the person submit,details plssssssss

Bro, na VAC info ooo from someone I added his contact when I went for ma submission...
He said sept 4
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dosunmumatilda: 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2012
[quote author=lillaowow]

Bro, na VAC info ooo from someone I added his contact when I went for ma submission...
He said sept 4[/quot dat means they have really started with sept applicant anyway my document got to CDHc on d 10 so am hopeful by d grace of God it will soon be my turn,thks for d infol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by princetoochi: 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2012
bryanhumber:
hi...I'm also heading 2 humber for winter 2013 buh i'm in North campus...I'll add u on fb asap so we cn rub mindz
Ok,bro no wahala...u are always wecome bro.....i beleive that when two build piller that itz going to stand more solid than the one one person build,we can join hands and build our piller of friends out there and itz gona be well with us!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2012
lillaowow:

He said sept 4

sept 4th to vac or cdhc?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2012
Rapuziaokwu:
It seems we are much going to Uni sask...dat wil be fun then...about to go for my medicals. Hope to join u guys soon...cheers!

yeah man! Best of lucks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by tainzo(m): 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2012
Hello house,

I droped my package on the 27th of august but it got to CDHC on the 28th. I understand that applicants for september are being invited for medicals now but I'm yet to be notified by the VAC.

I'm a little worried cos I'm supposed to resume in Jan 13.

Can somone pls give a hint/ advice as to why my application is taking long so i can make decisions.

Regards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justmimi: 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2012
H
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2012
tainzo: Hello house,

I droped my package on the 27th of august but it got to CDHC on the 28th. I understand that applicants for september are being invited for medicals now but I'm yet to be notified by the VAC.

I'm a little worried cos I'm supposed to resume in Jan 13.

Can somone pls give a hint/ advice as to why my application is taking long so i can make decisions.

Regards

Praise God, another person that submitted same day as me
Matters arising

Only one of us has been called for medicals so far, JOZKOH
Me, you and ucheckuwku haven't been called for medicals.
Hoping for the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2012
just_mimi: hi all, av bin followin dis post from the first day i submitted my visa application(28th august, 2012). i must admit, its bin real useful 2 me, kept me extremely calm wen i was worried and literally goin mad sef. nyways, i got medical call on th 15th of dis mnth, was askd to pay 1yr tuition as well. just tot to share the gud news. uh, nd i bliv am d only 1 dat submited just 5 documents sef, waec, admis leta, dads company stuf, proof dat mum has a job nd receipt of confirmation fee.ps, am goin 4 an undergraduate course. okies, takia y'all.

Interesting!!!!
Another 28th of august.......

*kneels down, stetch forth ma hand, dropped ma fone and say a Short prayer*
LORD, I Don't need any other thing for xmas, just dis one TRV. Amen

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by princetoochi: 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2012
ifegy:

No worries...my email address is on my profile.

What I would suggest generally is posting questions here since the answers are likely to benefit most people.

All the best with your application.
Ok bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jokzoh: 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2012
lillaowow:

Praise God, another person that submitted same day as me
Matters arising

Only one of us has been called for medicals so far, JOZKOH
Me, you and ucheckuwku haven't been called for medicals.
Hoping for the best.

Relax guys, God will definitely make us smile soon. I didn't submit any docs that needed verification apart from statement of account. They probably having some delays verifying your docs....don't loose hope friends, God doesn't sleep! You will soon come here to share testimonies. Amen

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pauloman(m): 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2012
lillaowow:

Interesting!!!!
Another 28th of august.......

*kneels down, stetch forth ma hand, dropped ma fone and say a Short prayer*
LORD, I Don't need any other thing for xmas, just dis one TRV. Amen

LOLZZZ....You really got me cracked up with this your post. Relax bro,something tells me your trv is just around the corner !
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by johnsonerhis: 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2012
@all, i received a call from CDHC 2day asking me questions about d schorlaship sponsor letter i submited pls pray with me cos d call did not end well. Submited sept. 4th
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2012
pauloman:

LOLZZZ....You really got me cracked up with this your post. Relax bro,something tells me your trv is just around the corner !

I know sir......I'm in a very tight corner sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by tainzo(m): 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2012
Lol. These guys here are funny sha. Anyway, thanks for the info. I'll just keep waiting on the Guy upstairs (Baba God) to show workings.

Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by effizypo: 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2012
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2012
effizypo: @ALL, I am thinking of writing my school to ask for a new start date maybe (May)cause with the way CDHC is going, I am not sure I can make the January 7th resumption and don't want to lose my tuition deposit. Advice is welcomed. Submitted September 4th.

Its too early to defer your admisn. You will still make Jan start date
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2012
effizypo: @ALL, I am thinking of writing my school to ask for a new start date maybe (May)cause with the way CDHC is going, I am not sure I can make the January 7th resumption and don't want to lose my tuition deposit. Advice is welcomed. Submitted September 4th.

Also thinking along the same line...by monday, if no news, I'll email my skul
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dosunmumatilda: 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2012
U are giving up or wat but they are already attending to sept 4 applicants wat will i now say me dat my doc got to Cdhc on d 10th of sept well am not giving up oh i belive i will meet up wit jan 7th by d grace of God there is still hope
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2012
lillaowow:

Also thinking along the same line...by monday, if no news, I'll email my skul

What will happen if you wait till last week of december?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by effizypo: 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2012
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by effizypo: 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2012
dosunmu matilda: U are giving up or wat but they are already attending to sept 4 applicants wat will i now say me dat my doc got to Cdhc on d 10th of sept well am not giving up oh i belive i will meet up wit jan 7th by d grace of God there is still hope

Thats not my point Dosunmu. Its no longer news that TRV after medical can take almost a month with all the associated requirements. Tuition payment, boarding cost, cash transfer, collection of receipt bla bla bla etc. So CDHC gat to send the medical instruction unfailingly this month end.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dosunmumatilda: 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2012
Yea i understand i just belive that by the grace of God we will all get our medical calls sooner than we imagine just hope on God cos dats d only sure hope
effizypo:

Thats not my point Dosunmu. Its no longer news that TRV after medical can take almost a month with all the associated requirements. Tuition payment, boarding cost, cash transfer, collection of receipt bla bla bla etc. So CDHC gat to send the medical instruction unfailingly this month end.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2012
mercylicious:

Its too early to defer your admisn. You will still make Jan start date
You won't just email them that you want to defer. Just email about an inquiry
mercylicious:

What will happen if you wait till last week of december?
And a possible start date cos my acceptance letter came with two start dates already.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2012

easy bruv, i submitted sept 6th, got to cdhc 7th, resumption date is also jan 7th (going to norquest college for practical nursing). fret not, dis week, next latest, we'd get called for medicals.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2012
dealexad:

easy bruv, i submitted sept 6th, got to cdhc 7th, resumption date is also jan 7th (going to norquest college for practical nursing). fret not, dis week, next latest, we'd get called for medicals.

moreover, dats wia d fun n joy is, wen u get called at a tym wen u av given up, so cheer up bruv...(same applies to you too lillawow)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2012
dealexad:

moreover, dats wia d fun n joy is, wen u get called at a tym wen u av given up, so cheer up bruv...(same applies to you too lillawow)

AmEn sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2012
johnsonerhis: @all, i received a call from CDHC 2day asking me questions about d schorlaship sponsor letter i submited pls pray with me cos d call did not end well. Submited sept. 4th

It shld ooo.JEA,call me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.