Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (510983 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 9:04am On Nov 22, 2012
dosunmu matilda: wOw dats good news pls when did u submit oh

Submitted sept 6th, got to cdhc 7th
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bholajee: 9:06am On Nov 22, 2012
dealexad: Guy, i just tracked now and my status has changed to "Please contact the Visa Application Centre for further instructions , your attention is required at the earliest.". be heading there later in the day

Hi Guyz my Boi Dealexad just called me now about his status and i just checked mine and lo and behold my status too has changed "Please contact the Visa Application Centre for further instructions , your attention is required at the earliest."........gud news people

abeg na which time VAC they close cos work tinz myt not allow me to head there today.

ps: my application got to CHDC on the 7th 0f Sept.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bryanhumber(m): 9:41am On Nov 22, 2012
Congrats 2 y'all that recievd medical call-ups 2dae...I submitted since 15th of august nd i'm yet 2 hear 4rm dem...All aug applicants awaiting med cals shld hav faith nd believe in God...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2012
sheyions:

I hardly come on yahoo messenger... send me an email so we can exchange phone numbers and facebook IDs that will be preferable

Since my yahoo mail got compromised; though I reclaimed it, I have not been able to send mail. I do not have fb id.
That leaves me with messenger to communicate and Skype as well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 10:32am On Nov 22, 2012
johnsonerhis: @ferdimaco no b small tin o, dos guyz CDHC re not smiling o
@brv any update 4rm CDHC yet? I understand ur submission date was sept 4th.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dosunmumatilda: 10:34am On Nov 22, 2012
by d grace of God i will b next to say my status has changed i like d progress congrats to u guys

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2012
dealexad:

Submitted sept 6th, got to cdhc 7th
congrats!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 10:50am On Nov 22, 2012
dealexad: Guy, i just tracked now and my status has changed to "Please contact the Visa Application Centre for further instructions , your attention is required at the earliest.". be heading there later in the day

Congratulations that's you medicals. I pray it ends up in trv by God's grace.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Olami1224: 10:52am On Nov 22, 2012
Congrats to all that have been called for medicals, you guys should rush to Ikoyi "Children's" it quite fast and you dont need to booke appointment, you just need to get there as early as possible.

Congrats!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 11:25am On Nov 22, 2012
God willing...it's knocking already.
dosunmu matilda: by d grace of God i will b next to say my status has changed i like d progress congrats to u guys
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by effizypo: 11:35am On Nov 22, 2012
bholajee:

Hi Guyz my Boi Dealexad just called me now about his status and i just checked mine and lo and behold my status too has changed "Please contact the Visa Application Centre for further instructions , your attention is required at the earliest."........gud news people

abeg na which time VAC they close cos work tinz myt not allow me to head there today.

ps: my application got to CHDC on the 7th 0f Sept.

Congrats to you both @bholajee @Dealexad: Mine is next. Amen to all yours
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adim02: 11:35am On Nov 22, 2012
@sig please do know any thing about Niagara college,i want to find out if its a public or private accredited college.To all those called for medical congract.may God help you all.steve
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by effizypo: 11:36am On Nov 22, 2012
adim02: @sig please do know any thing about Niagara college,i want to find out if its a public or private accredited college.To all those called for medical congract.may God help you all.steve

Why not use google or wikipedia. That was where I learnt everything about my school.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by tainzo(m): 11:44am On Nov 22, 2012
congrats to all who got their med invite today. I wasnt so lucky this time as my application was rejected. I'll however want to re apply. Can i do so by next wk? I dont know the reason yet as i m on my way to pick up my package.

Regards.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by uchechuwku: 11:56am On Nov 22, 2012
tainzo:
congrats to all who got their med invite today. I wasnt so lucky this time as my application was rejected. I'll however want to re apply. Can i do so by next wk? I dont know the reason yet as i m on my way to pick up my package.

Regards.

Did your status change cos I submitted mine too on d 27th, got to CDHC on d 28th and I haven't gotten anytin on my application yet
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adim02: 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2012
thanks siga i just google it ,and i discovered that is a public institution
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by tainzo(m): 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2012
uchechuwku:

Did your status change cos I submitted mine too on d 27th, got to CDHC on d 28th and I haven't gotten anytin on my application yet

yes it changed this morn.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 12:19pm On Nov 22, 2012
tainzo:

Wat were dia reasons 4 refusal? So d house wld help in helping u repackage
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by genep: 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2012
Submitted 7th got to CDHC 7th, tracking every 2mins grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by uchechuwku: 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2012
tainzo:

What's d reason for refusal? Pls let's us know. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bryanhumber(m): 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2012
Nw i've seen two aug applicants gettn refusd...Hmmmm...God,i pray mine wud nt be so o!!..Stil prayin nd waitn 4 myself nd all d august applicants in the house cry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2012
@uche, yes i work in a bank but i don't exactly work in the control department who do the confirmation, however from my experience, a 3rd party (the embassy in this case) would contact the bank requesting that they confirm the authenticity of the statement and whether it originated from the bank. please note that the only role the Bank plays to to issue the statement and confirm when asked by the embassy. The embassy looks at the History of the account and make their own judgements on their own set standards.
let me know if you need more clarification.
uchechuwku: Submitted 28th of august and I'm yet to be called for medicals

God dey!!!!!!

@TRV_IJN, can you please explain to the house how embassy verify bank statement?
I got to know you work in a bank
And thanks for helping a member
God bleSs you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Henkyz(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2012
@All, Pls I need infomations!!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Henkyz(m): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2012
@All and Siga, big bro I need infos on trv- are they(CDHC) to call applicants once its ready/interview or VAC would do so? Cuz they tried reaching me but couldn't so they called my dad cuz his no is my alternative no. So he told them he is my dad and they promise to call back.. My line is available now anyways. Though my status hasn't changed..I've done medicals since and paid tuition for a year.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2012
adim02: thanks siga i just google it ,and i discovered that is a public institution
. ....sorry bro....time difference and availability won't permit instance response.....but I'm happy guys in the house helped u out...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2012
@Henkyz.....I'm sure they will call back.....might not be today...again u never know....just keep ur line free till Saturday.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Henkyz(m): 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2012
[quote author=spencer3705][/quote]
@Spencer, bro how were u notified of ur trv? Wast it tru VAC's portal or CDHC called? Pls help..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2012
Do I need US transit visa if my flight to Canada goes through US via united airlines? Please I need answers so that I can finalize my flight booking. Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Henkyz(m): 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2012
@bro siga, I appreciate so much but pls I'm tensed... As regards to trv, how will I be notified if its available? Tru VAC's portal or CDHC? Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2012
Henkyz:
@Spencer, bro how were u notified of ur trv? Wast it tru VAC's portal or CDHC called? Pls help..

@Henkyz, if you submitted to vac then you'll be notified through the vac portal.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2012
Henkyz:

vac portal...my status change to it has been acesed later change to ready 4 colection.dat was after medical and full payment...it wnt read dat ur trv is ready 4 colectn on their portal nt until u unseal d envelop and check ur passport pe won ti jan!!! Hahaha.itz well bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2012
lft: Do I need US transit visa if my flight to Canada goes through US via united airlines? Please I need answers so that I can finalize my flight booking. Thank you.
.......are u on a study visa?......if so, I don't think u need a transit visa....call the airline or better still go on their site to be double sure...

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.