Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (510982 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adim02: 10:16am On Nov 28, 2012
@earthgreeners regular post is normally 3weeks after some one have been offered admission.preferably P.M.B is faster than box P.O.Box.cheer
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adim02: 10:24am On Nov 28, 2012
@bholajee am going to lethbridge fall 2013.my prayer that God should help Us all.cheer
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 10:39am On Nov 28, 2012
spencer3705:

lol....u don turn clown finish...na ur head the good news bomb go first explode...wishing every1 d best of luck
amen. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lovesavvi: 10:49am On Nov 28, 2012
@ trv_ijn, bros am stil waiting 4 ur reply on my mail. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 10:59am On Nov 28, 2012
@lovesaavvi, is it okay for me to post here so others can add their opinion/positively critique? I'd like for @Siga to have an input as well. But if not then I'd reply ur email directly.
lovesavvi: @ trv_ijn, bros am stil waiting 4 ur reply on my mail. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lovesavvi: 11:28am On Nov 28, 2012
Ok, no problem u can post here so other can contribute. Also u can still mail me directly. Tanks
TRV_IJN: @lovesaavvi, is it okay for me to post here so others can add their opinion/positively critique? I'd like for @Siga to have an input as well. But if not then I'd reply ur email directly.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by tainzo(m): 11:30am On Nov 28, 2012
bholajee: Abeg anybody going to lethbridge in the house should holla at me or anyone already in lethbridge. @frankysteve and adexcube (hope i got the name ryt) wats up with you guyz.

my friend is leaving for lethbridge next month.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by tainzo(m): 11:32am On Nov 28, 2012
adim02: @bholajee am going to lethbridge fall 2013.my prayer that God should help Us all.cheer

Do you have an acceptance letter for fall 2013?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 28, 2012
@house, have u tracked today? Plz update us even if it is rejection.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by uchechuwku: 11:40am On Nov 28, 2012
mercylicious: @house, have u tracked today? Plz update us even if it is rejection.

Hehehe...... "Even if it is rejection".....

LMAO....
God bless NIGERIA!!!!!!

Yu said that like telling the house someone was denied is as easy as saying I got medicals

I don't think you know how frustrating it can be.
I got denied last week and I can only laugh about it now.....
No b dos yeye oyinbo pikins wey dey CDHC nah.. Na we dey find greener pastures

Reason for denial- no ties to home country
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by OMOBOLAk: 11:44am On Nov 28, 2012
mercylicious:

I think am interested in this refusal, we culd learn one or two things and it will also help in ur repackaging d application.

I never knew one culd be denied with reason for visit- what did u write as ur reason for visit in ur letter of intent? How much is ur tuition and fees for a year and how long is ur course?who was ur sponsor and how much was in acnt? Did u include proof of source of fund for sponsor? Travel history- have u ever overstayed in any country and had any bad record?have u been refused visa by any country especially US? which reason was hand written? Please share.
@merciliciious my mum is my sponsor , like 3.5 in the account but hhave good bbanking history , the passporrt used is a virrgin paasspooort the hand wrritting reason ;not credible ;
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by jman77(m): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2012
earthgreeners: For those who received their acceptance letter via regular post, how long did it take to receive the letter?
i recieved mine about 3weeks from the day it was emailed to me.haven't you received yours?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by wuralulu: 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2012
@all,just got a denial,am too sad,cause I just believed I will,am in abuja,so I will have to go to lagos to find out reasons for d refusal,rite now I want to sleep for like 2 weeks straight!it is well,I dont pray anyone of you go thru dis,ur story will be different in JESUS name,Amen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iluminati: 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2012
Hello house, pls who knows the most affordable flight to Canada. That my cousin has collected his TRV yesterday and he is going to Memorial University in Newfoundland, Canada. Pls drop an advise on flight to use and approximatelt the air ticket flight. Thankss....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
jman77: i recieved mine about 3weeks from the day it was emailed to me.haven't you received yours?

No I havent, decisions are yet to be made on applications for the regular session : Fall 2013/2014.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
iluminati: Hello house, pls who knows the most affordable flight to Canada. That my cousin has collected his TRV yesterday and he is going to Memorial University in Newfoundland, Canada. Pls drop an advise on flight to use and approximatelt the air ticket flight. Thankss....

Ticket is between 280,000 and 500,000, depending on date of departure and airline....No one can give u the exact fee..why not do the research and tell us about ur findings so we can give our recommendations
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2012
uchechuwku:

Hehehe...... "Even if it is rejection".....

LMAO....
God bless NIGERIA!!!!!!

Yu said that like telling the house someone was denied is as easy as saying I got medicals

I don't think you know how frustrating it can be.
I got denied last week and I can only laugh about it now.....
No b dos yeye oyinbo pikins wey dey CDHC nah.. Na we dey find greener pastures

Reason for denial- no ties to home country

I've been denied before, so I know what its like. I just posted it, and kept posting to ease tension.
I pray will nt see dt denial form again.

Was no ties d only reason for d denial? Wat did u submit for ties?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2012
wuralulu: @all,just got a denial,am too sad,cause I just believed I will,am in abuja,so I will have to go to lagos to find out reasons for d refusal,rite now I want to sleep for like 2 weeks straight!it is well,I dont pray anyone of you go thru dis,ur story will be different in JESUS name,Amen.

My dear, take heart and don't loose hope.
Sleep d much u can, or do watever is right to ease off tension. It is well.
But, I wonder what is happening, u submitted late sept....just confused.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by princetoochi: 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2012
wuralulu: @all,just got a denial,am too sad,cause I just believed I will,am in abuja,so I will have to go to lagos to find out reasons for d refusal,rite now I want to sleep for like 2 weeks straight!it is well,I dont pray anyone of you go thru dis,ur story will be different in JESUS name,Amen.
My brother,itz well with u,ok.just chill out and ask baba God what next...let this denial/failure be a fertilizer to u instaed of demoralising u.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2012
OMOBOLA k:
@merciliciious my mum is my sponsor , like 3.5 in the account but hhave good bbanking history , the passporrt used is a virrgin paasspooort the hand wrritting reason ;not credible ;

3.5M won't be enough for ur tuition +upkeep and ur mum's maintenance with dt of her other dependants.
I've applied with 3.7M and was denied cos of funds
in the official fee schedule u were given with acceptance letter, u will see tuition and fees and living expense for a year, add 500k to dt for flight . Dt shld be d estimate u need for a year. Then add some other money that will be enough for ur mum to maintain herself and other dependants.
I can't really say what will be obtainable if the person is going for 2 year course, bt they stated in one of their forms dt there shld be min of proof of fees and living expense for atleast a year and proof of source of funds for the remaining years.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by princetoochi: 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2012
Plz,may i know ur date of submission .....did u submitt through VAC
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bholajee: 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2012
tainzo:

Do you have an acceptance letter for fall 2013?

yea i do. am heading to lethbridge college
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bholajee: 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2012
adim02: @bholajee am going to lethbridge fall 2013.my prayer that God should help Us all.cheer

@adim02 have they called you for medicals is it lethbridge college u're heading to?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2012
Please contact the Visa Application Centre for further instructions , your attention is required at the earliest

^^
Today, as I tracked.

God is ever faithful O! Don't lose hope.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2012
iluminati: Hello house, pls who knows the most affordable flight to Canada. That my cousin has collected his TRV yesterday and he is going to Memorial University in Newfoundland, Canada. Pls drop an advise on flight to use and approximatelt the air ticket flight. Thankss....

Log on to www.wakanow.com and check for the flights and compare the price, then make ur decision, the earlier, u do dt, d better.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by wuralulu: 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
princetoochi:
Plz,may i know ur date of submission .....did u submitt through VAC

I submitted on d 27th of september,nd I submitted thru VAC,it says my application has been assesed nd sent back to VAC.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
Today, again, I passed my TOEFL test with 108 out of 120, whereas my school requires only 75 our of 120.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2012
Wuralulu applied 27th sept
Cori corde- 21st sept.

We pray for more good news.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2012
wuralulu:

I submitted on d 27th of september,nd I submitted thru VAC,it says my application has been assesed nd sent back to VAC.

Assessed and sent back to Vac does nt necessarily mean denial? I hope am right. I advice u track till tommorow for more status update.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by eldredthedon(m): 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2012
Cori_corde: Please contact the Visa Application Centre for further instructions , your attention is required at the earliest

^^
Today, as I tracked.

Wow...congrats mehhhhn....pls kindly share the documents u submitted and when u submitted....great news ....let them keep rolling in....thank God
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
Cori_corde: Please contact the Visa Application Centre for further instructions , your attention is required at the earliest

^^
Today, as I tracked.

Did u apply from Nigeria or from UK?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dosunmumatilda: 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2012
Bro do u have any record of anyone dat was not called for medicals and was still given d'visa for study permit? Anyway i belive there is nothing God cannot do sHa fingers crossed
mercylicious:

Assessed and sent back to Vac does nt necessarily mean denial? I hope am right. I advice u track till tommorow for more status update.

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.