Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (510973 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by tainzo(m): 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2012
Siga: ....Nna...I beg ensure u copy and paste those same letters again or ref those letters....dem know say u go reapply...if anything changes from ur initial docs...na wahala oo...all u have to do is add more docs...present the initial ones and send new ones....wat was the reason/reasons for denial the last time....

@Siga, I don dey find u since nah cos you said you had same issue back then. lol.

Anyway, the reasons were that

1. i did not show i had sufficient funds to cover my studies without working in Canada.
2. I did not show i had enough funds to cater for myself and family member following me to canada.
3. Sponsorship not credible.

I think my fixed deposit certificate which had the bulk fund was ommited and my savings account was used to appraise my application.

I did not indicate that any family member was joining in my trip.

my application was self sponsor but i put my sister as additional sponsor. I have also decided to add another sponsor alongside her. what do you think ?

please do i have to send all those docs again?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by tainzo(m): 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2012
Siga: ....Nna...I beg ensure u copy and paste those same letters again or ref those letters....dem know say u go reapply...if anything changes from ur initial docs...na wahala oo...all u have to do is add more docs...present the initial ones and send new ones....wat was the reason/reasons for denial the last time....

@Siga, I don dey find u since nah cos you said you had same issue back then. lol.

1. i did not show i had sufficient funds to cover my studies without working in Canada.
2. I did not show i had enough funds to cater for myself and family member following me to canada.

I think my fixed deposit certificate which had the bulk fund was ommited and my savings account was used to appraise my application.

my application was self sponsor but i put my sister as additional sponsor. I have also decided to add another sponsor alongside her. what do you think ?

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2012
TRV_IJN: @Blink, how is it going with the studies?
[clears his throat] I'm kicking tight. Thanks to Baba GOD, and U for asking. And urs?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
tainzo:

how much( for ur whatever at canada) they asking of you?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2012
@tainzo...I dey here my bro....it happened to me, but in my case...I used one sponsor initially, then add another one for the second application....i just refire same doc for the first sponsor...I changed nothing...just add my co-sponsor bank statement and letter from his lawyer...thats all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by tainzo(m): 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2012
Siga: @tainzo...I dey here my bro....it happened to me, but in my case...I used one sponsor initially, then add another one for the second application....i just refire same doc for the first sponsor...I changed nothing...just add my co-sponsor bank statement and letter from his lawyer...thats all

Thanks man,

But was any of your documents withheld? if yes, did you have to produce another?

regards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2012
tainzo:

Thanks man,

But was any of your documents withheld? if yes, did you have to produce another?

regards
...only docs addressed to them...all other docs were returned...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2012
Where is freshdude, vooz and other Fall of 2013 applicants...we are like next on the show..

To all who got their medicals and TRV, Congrats, we shall join u in Canada

To dose who were denied, lets do it again!, we wld surely get it dis time.....

To dose on the waiting list; I wish u all the best...... Status must change dis week.....Medicals ni ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by tainzo(m): 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2012
Siga: ...only docs addressed to them...all other docs were returned...

Sorry I dont understand. do you mean you reproduced another set of documents not returned with your first application? or you just sent back the ones returned to you with an additional sponsor?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2012
tainzo:

Sorry I dont understand. do you mean you reproduced another set of documents not returned with your first application? or you just sent back the ones returned to you with an additional sponsor?
...the only thing withheld was the sponsorship letter addressed to them...oh, I think the application as well....not sure...me being me...I always make copies of everything I do...so, I have the replica of my application form, then ref the initial sponsor's letter...returned same exact docs i used the first time....then, add a co-sponsor with a letter of sponsorship listing all his investments, houses and business written by his lawyer on behalf of him , without any docs backing all his listed investments ooo....the lawyer just wrote, if all those investment papers and property papers are needed, they should contact his office and it will be sent ASAP.....then coupled with his bank statement....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by tainzo(m): 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2012
Siga: ...the only thing withheld was the sponsorship letter addressed to them...me being me...I always make copies of everything I do...so, I have the replicate my application form, then ref the initial sponsor's letter...returned same exact docs i used the first time....then, add a co-sponsor with a letter of sponsorship listing all his investments, houses and business written by his lawyer on behalf of him , without any docs backing all his listed investments ooo....the lawyer just wrote, if all those investment papers and property papers are needed, they should contact his office and it will be sent ASAP.....then coupled with his bank statement....

@ Siga, thanks. This is much better. But i don't know why they have to retain my police report, transcript, intro from previous employer and sponsor letter in my case. Anyway, I'll just get another sponsor letter from the new sponsor and back it up with some other documents. Then ref the documents currently with them. I pray it works out.

Thanks again.

cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2012
@the house, No calls today? Does anyone know some one dat was called today? Itz allowed, at least make we get hope, honestly, I have bin calm and am still calm but seriously, they hav to work on dia processing time cus itz looking like I may need ma original documents for somefing real soon. It is well ooo.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2012
@tainzo....ref the docs but send them another set...the fact they have it does not mean u don't have to send them again....keep in mind...this is a new application...it is well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Henkyz(m): 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2012
@TRV IJN, I did medicals at asaju medicals at olosa str v.I. They didn't send ne any confirmation concerning that.. My other documents were submitted at the VAC lagos.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bbamega: 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2012
Pls i think my advise to d hs is dat if u ar deny a canada study permit why cant u try Australia visa which is more easier dan canada if u folow d instruction.also for dose aiming fws to me is long tym process cos it roughly take abt 1yr or more b4 u can get it n stil under probability most especially if uve denied one so hs try Australia which is better country as at moment.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by princetoochi: 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2012
tainzo:
@tainzo,my dear,if itz possible pls go for another police report,u know fully well that police report can only be valid (3)three months from the date of issuance,so calculate the validity of the one with them to be sure it has or will not expire any of these dayz....just an advice my dear.above all I pray for God's grace and mercy on u in this second journey/trying.

@ Siga, thanks. This is much better. But i don't know why they have to retain my police report, transcript, intro from previous employer and sponsor letter in my case. Anyway, I'll just get another sponsor letter from the new sponsor and back it up with some other documents. Then ref the documents currently with them. I pray it works out.

Thanks again.

cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by tainzo(m): 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
[quote author=princetoochi][/quote]

@ princetoochi, thanks alot. I'll do that ASAP. But to get another transcript may be difficult cos it took me a while to get the one i used. I sure of baba God favor this time. Regards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
tainzo:

@ princetoochi, thanks alot. I'll do that ASAP. But to get another transcript may be difficult cos it took me a while to get the one i used. I sure of baba God favor this time. Regards

Well, dem neva call me 4 medical so my word may nt be confirmed.
I submited d original of my student copy and also made a photocopy of it.
But my degree cert was original. A friend currently in canada did same bt he left over 2 years ago, so things might have changed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by princetoochi: 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2012
tainzo:
@tainzo,u are welcome!on the side of transcript,itz always difficult to get it for the first time,but ones u have been issued transcript for the first time,to get it again is always easy.Reason is that ur transcript is already well prepared and documented in ur school database and ready to be issued to the owner that same day or at most within (2)two dayz upon call with the proofs of collecting same before,only thing expected of u is to pay the money for the transcript application and show the evidence of ur clearance which u must and are expected to have done in ur first attempt of collecting ur transcript.Godbless u brother.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by freshdude: 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2012
earthgreeners: Where is freshdude, vooz and other Fall of 2013 applicants...we are like next on the show..

To all who got their medicals and TRV, Congrats, we shall join u in Canada

To dose who were denied, lets do it again!, we wld surely get it dis time.....

To dose on the waiting list; I wish u all the best...... Status must change dis week.....Medicals ni ooo
boss i dey oo...i just dey lowkey they observe this CDHC moves. dont worry we will ginger up this thread very soon, make them share trvs for our winter applicants finish. how far ur applications, any response from the schools.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2012
@all, what does it mean by provenance of sponsors fund suspect? That was the reason cdhc denied my friend.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2012
efosa12345: @all, what does it mean by provenance of sponsors fund suspect? That was the reason cdhc denied my friend.
...Ur friend's sponsor....what does he do? I mean, where does he work?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2012
Siga: ...Ur friend's sponsor....what does he do? I mean, where does he work?

He was formally union bank manager, now a business man
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2012
efosa12345:

He was formally union bank manager, now a business man
...did the sponsor indicate he worked at a bank before? and what kinda business man?..i have a reason for asking my bro....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
I think I hv to ask the nature of his biz! Thnks Siga for showing concern.

Siga: ...did the sponsor indicate he worked at a bank before? and what kinda business man?..i have a reason for asking my bro....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2012
efosa12345: I think I hv to ask the nature of his biz! Thnks Siga for showing concern.

the CDHC do not trust the sponsors financial stands....thats pretty much wat they might be saying....like maybe the acct is too loaded that it smells fishy....lol...i hope ur friend no carry N500m acct go apply...lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by effizypo: 11:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
Siga: the CDHC do not trust the sponsors financial stands....thats pretty much wat they might be saying....like maybe the acct is too loaded that it smells fishy....lol...i hope ur friend no carry N500m acct go apply...lol....

@Siga please help me answer this: someone planning to apply for FSW Program and who is currently in Production line like FMCG. Which province will you advise him to apply to on the form. And how soon do you think the FSW Program will start for 2013? I wan apply asap. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 11:42pm On Nov 26, 2012
effizypo:

@Siga please help me answer this: someone planning to apply for FSW Program and who is currently in Production line like FMCG. Which province will you advise him to apply to on the form. And how soon do you think the FSW Program will start for 2013? I wan apply asap. Thanks
...My guy, which one be FMCG? Is that an Oil Coy? if so....Saska, Alberta is the way to go....u dont have to wait for any start date for FSW if you are looking at provincial nominee, apply right away ...for the Federal one...check to ensure ur profession is on NOC site...no need to hold on my guy...just ensure u have every single doc....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by effizypo: 12:01am On Nov 27, 2012
Siga: ...My guy, which one be FMCG? Is that an Oil Coy? if so....Saska, Alberta is the way to go....u dont have to wait for any start date for FSW if you are looking at provincial nominee, apply right away ...for the Federal one...check to ensure ur profession is on NOC site...no need to hold on my guy...just ensure u have every single doc....

@Siga thanks FMCG Is Fast Moving Consumer Goods. E.g. Companies like Nestle, P&G, etc. I understand that FSW Program is on hold. That they are trying to clear backlogs and introduce new additions to their requirement. Please explain more on the NOC and provincial nominee. How does one qualify for those ones? And back to my question where is best for one thats into productions? thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 12:06am On Nov 27, 2012
@effizypo...if its production....na Ontario.... mostly GTA ....yea u are right about the hold....I forgot....Im pretty sure by second quarter of next yr, it will be reviewed and open....for more info...check this link Sir....

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by effizypo: 12:14am On Nov 27, 2012
Siga: @effizypo...if its production....na Ontario.... mostly GTA ....yea u are right about the hold....I forgot....Im pretty sure by second quarter of next yr, it will be reviewed and open....for more info...check this link Sir....

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

I thought as much but this one people is saying Ontario is saturated won't it diminish ones chances. Thinking of interlands that still dig production you get? Abi how u check am? Thanks for the link

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.