Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (510927 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by imadebaby: 5:01am On Nov 27, 2012
earthgreeners: Where is freshdude, vooz and other Fall of 2013 applicants...we are like next on the show..

To all who got their medicals and TRV, Congrats, we shall join u in Canada

To dose who were denied, lets do it again!, we wld surely get it dis time.....

To dose on the waiting list; I wish u all the best...... Status must change dis week.....Medicals ni ooo

Fall 2013 over here....ve u gotten admission letter from any of the schools?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 6:04am On Nov 27, 2012
imadebaby: Fall 2013 over here....ve u gotten admission letter from any of the schools?

No Ma, they said I should hold on till early next year which is like 2months from now.....how far with ur application?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Goldie20: 6:09am On Nov 27, 2012
Fall Applicant Right Here cheesy cheesy.. It shall be well with all of us !
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 6:16am On Nov 27, 2012
Goldie20: Fall Applicant Right Here cheesy cheesy.. It shall be well with all of us !

Amen Bros, I guess u wld be applying from outside Nigeria....which schools did u apply to?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by tainzo(m): 7:12am On Nov 27, 2012
[quote author=princetoochi][/quote]
@ siga and princetoochi,

I wish to submit a fresh application tomorrow. Do you think I can still make the January start date? I did a mail to my proposed school informing and requesting directive but I'm yet to get a reply from them. Also, do you think that applying with the January start date will hurt/ reduce my chance of getting the TRV.

Please I need your candid advice.

Best regards.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 7:19am On Nov 27, 2012
tainzo:
@ siga and princetoochi,

I wish to submit a fresh application tomorrow. Do you think I can still make the January start date? I did a mail to my proposed school informing and requesting directive but I'm yet to get a reply from them. Also, do you think that applying with the January start date will hurt/ reduce my chance of getting the TRV.

Please I need your candid advice.

Best regards.

Janaury : NO
May : YES
September : YES
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by genep: 7:19am On Nov 27, 2012
@all pls help me with instructions and fee for medicals @ ikoyi ASAP, I have seen it here b4 but couldn't find it .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 7:26am On Nov 27, 2012
genep: @all pls help me with instructions and fee for medicals @ ikoyi ASAP, I have seen it here b4 but couldn't find it .

I think it's about 30K, and u need to get there very early...with ur passport photograph, e-passport + photocopy, and photocopy of the form in d small envelop...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by tainzo(m): 7:36am On Nov 27, 2012
earthgreeners:

Janaury : NO
May : YES
September : YES

@ Earthgreeners, Thanks. I may have to inform the school to deffer my resumption to May.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by genep: 7:56am On Nov 27, 2012
earthgreeners:

I think it's about 30K, and u need to get there very early...with ur passport photograph, e-passport + photocopy, and photocopy of the form in d small envelop...

Thanks Bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by OMOBOLAk: 8:05am On Nov 27, 2012
I got refused yesterday , based on financial ground travel historyy and reason for visit
@siga when you reappliied did the llawyer state the relationnship bbetween u and the co sponsor ,am planning to reapply but with my close familly as coosponsor

@alll anyone wiith a good letter of intent should pls inbox komolafeomobolanle@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 9:10am On Nov 27, 2012
genep: @all pls help me with instructions and fee for medicals @ ikoyi ASAP, I have seen it here b4 but couldn't find it .

Open the smaller envelope inside the big one, make 4 copies of the "section A' form, 4 copies of ur intl passport data page, 4 copies of ur passport photo and make sure u hold ur intl passport when goin to the place. the fee at the children's practice in ikoyi is 28k, dont knw about the one in olosa, but if you r goin to ikoyi, get there as early as u can because u could spen close to 6 hours thr, as they also do US medicals there too.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 9:17am On Nov 27, 2012
@slamdunk, where is ur location in Canada?, and hwz studies out there?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by OMOBOLAk: 9:55am On Nov 27, 2012
@siga when you reappliied did the llawyer state the relationnship bbetween u and the co sponsor ,am planning to reapply but with my close familly as coosponsor

@alll anyone wiith a good letter of intent should pls inbox komolafeomobolanle@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 10:06am On Nov 27, 2012
make una see o! my cous that applied not quite long ago, has been given his TRV. hmmm! Destinies differs sha.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Henkyz(m): 10:07am On Nov 27, 2012
@All, pls will one be notified by the hospital if his/her medical result has been sent to the embassy?
Response pls!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 10:24am On Nov 27, 2012
mercylicious: Quote from Dee-man,"Also never apply to CDHC indicating yourself as your sponsor u would never get that Visa.

Hope this would help guess"

This report will be cancelled this week.

IS this real?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kenniy(m): 10:28am On Nov 27, 2012
dommakavelli:

IS this real?

Total BS, imho
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 27, 2012
OMOBOLA k: I got refused yesterday , based on financial ground travel historyy and reason for visit

Plz when did u submit?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kenniy(m): 10:44am On Nov 27, 2012
mercylicious:

Plz when did u submit?

he said submitted sept 4th
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2012
kenniy:

Total BS, imho
@ kenniy Loolz...I don dey fear ni.

@all, I didn't include any O'level result in my application for graduate studies to MUN and U of R...I hope this won't be a problem for me.
2. is it compulsory I include the O'level cert. in my application for TRV
Am asking this because I have a problem in my waec cert. I didn't make credit in English language and my Date Of Birth is one year higher than the one on my Int'l passport.
I have neco tho, but I don't think it is recognized at international level.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by OMOBOLAk: 10:48am On Nov 27, 2012
@mercilicios 4thh of september
Pls anyone with good letter of intent should pls inbox me oo @komolafeomobolanle@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 10:57am On Nov 27, 2012
dommakavelli:

@all, I didn't include any O'level result in my application for graduate studies to MUN and U of R...I hope this won't be a problem for me.
Am asking this because I have a problem in my waec cert. I didn't make credit in English language and my Date Of Birth is one year higher than the one on my Int'l passport.
the last time I checked, they stated that u must meet atleast c5 or better. Though it depends what program u're applying to.
I'm certainly gonna re-write waec nxt year... then re-apply. And cool u applied to U of R, cos MUN is very competitive and the cheapest persay.
And yuh DOB problem, I no ft shout. This is where God and siga and other TRV gurus should come in.
wlcm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 10:57am On Nov 27, 2012
dommakavelli:

1) O level is not a requirement for graduate studies admission

2) YES, u can submit ur NECO result it is recognized.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 11:15am On Nov 27, 2012
@Matilda...how you dey? No response yet?

@blink...I don miss you cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 11:20am On Nov 27, 2012
Joe980: @Matilda...how you dey? No response yet?

@blink...I don miss you cheesy
I missed u too MAn.
hope u missed Me for good sha?
How u and Canny na?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Salomeh: 11:31am On Nov 27, 2012
Jokzoh: Does anyone know if ''Purolator" operates in Nigeria? My sch sent my receipt through them and I haven't heard from them. The status upon tracking has remained stagnant. I tire o

Hi,

Have u heard from them or used any alternative?

U can contact Purolator by sending a mail to onlineshipping @purolator.com remember to state ur PIN, Point of origin and destination

They send via UPS...

MY Uni used them to send my admission letter...

Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Rapuziaokwu(m): 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
lft:

CDHC will take a scanned copy of the receipt; I used that.
@lft and all...do CDHC also accept just confirmation letter sent via email by the schoo?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seedgie(m): 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2012
earthgreeners:

1) O level is not a requirement for graduate studies admission

2) YES, u can submit ur NECO result it is recognized.....
Olevel is part of the requirement. If is not why do they ask apllicants to send cratch card for validation. As per ur DOB an affidavit will resolve it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seedgie(m): 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2012
blink6: make una see o! my cous that applied not quite long ago, has been given his TRV. hmmm! Destinies differs sha.
yea my friend got his TRV wthin 6wk. He did his medicals after 3wk of submisn &3wks after his TRV. He is 4 mnth old in Ca as we speak
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jokzoh: 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2012
Salomeh:

Hi,

Have u heard from them or used any alternative?

U can contact Purolator by sending a mail to onlineshipping @purolator.com remember to state ur PIN, Point of origin and destination

They send via UPS...

MY Uni used them to send my admission letter...

Hope this helps

Yes it does help. Thanks brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.