Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (512495 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by surecan: 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2012
if someone that is leaving in abroad want to come back to Nigeria to apply for visa,how can he go about the statement of account,when he doesnt have account in Nigeria rather his country of residence
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 09, 2012
Don't be scared Moty, a friend of mine got trv last month for fall admisn. He even used a customer's statement and indicated he is his uncle. The customer is a business guy and gave him all d reqd papers, so u see, u can't say. Though dt my friend has gud travel history, has been to US and UK on visit.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 09, 2012
After Canada gave him student visa, countries just dey give am visa anyhow. UK gave him 5yrs visitors visa. Another european country gave him 3 yrs. I just dey laugh cos travel na money.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 09, 2012
surecan: if someone that is leaving in abroad want to come back to Nigeria to apply for visa,how can he go about the statement of account,when he doesnt have account in Nigeria rather his country of residence

Why come back to apply frm Naija wia other countries have less processing timer? U get d visa in as little as 14 days frm sum countries. Also, it will be faster to verify ur account statents if u apply frm dt country.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 7:10am On Jul 09, 2012
@Newacca, thank you bro
you have another mail
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by slamdunk99(m): 7:10am On Jul 09, 2012
surecan: if someone that is leaving in abroad want to come back to Nigeria to apply for visa,how can he go about the statement of account,when he doesnt have account in Nigeria rather his country of residence
So long as u are legally resident in the country, it will do you a lot of good applying from there, instead of stressing urself with the naija waiting time!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by surecan: 7:22am On Jul 09, 2012
mercylicious:

Why come back to apply frm Naija wia other countries have less processing timer? U get d visa in as little as 14 days frm sum countries. Also, it will be faster to verify ur account statents if u apply frm dt country.

The place i work will be reguired to give me a letter to apply for visa here and it express as u guys said but my place of work can never give it to me because they will not like to loose me in the job so they will not give me the authorization letter that is why i want to come back and apply from Nigeria
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Danyl(m): 10:11am On Jul 09, 2012
@ebugirl, how u doing.... i just receivd a message from the associate director of admissions at dalhousie university to forward another university transcript when i have already done so since may 24, and it appeared on my menu that it has been received on the 30th of may, i really dont understand this people... though i deferred my admission till january 2013, while no letter of acceptance has been sent to me what do you i should do, actually i mailed the man back to check the registrar's office for as i have already sent one, but the automated reply i got was that he will be resuming back to work on august 3,am tired of this people....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by moty4all: 10:41am On Jul 09, 2012
Thx for d hope.. I pray dey call Me soon almost 2 months and 3 weeks

mercylicious: Don't be scared Moty, a friend of mine got trv last month for fall admisn. He even used a customer's statement and indicated he is his uncle. The customer is a business guy and gave him all d reqd papers, so u see, u can't say. Though dt my friend has gud travel history, has been to US and UK on visit.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ancient1: 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2012
3 months and 2 weeks gone. I miss my passport.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by moty4all: 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2012
Same with me 2, I miss my passport.
Who is ur sponsor.
ancient1: 3 months and 2 weeks gone. I miss my passport.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2012
@lillawow,
gotta check it.

@lyfe,
where are u? smiley cheesy cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by VCTROKOYE: 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2012
Hi. I wrote to a Lecturer to ask if he could be my supervisor for graduate program over two weeks now. I have not heard from him. My application has been mailed to the school and it has been acknowledged too. Please, what do you suggest I do?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2012
@vcokoye, u hardly get replies from any of dose lecturers..which uni are u applying to?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by galala123(m): 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2012
moty4all: Same with me 2, I miss my passport.
Who is ur sponsor.

Same as mine Almost 4 months now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2012
Danyl: @ebugirl, how u doing.... i just receivd a message from the associate director of admissions at dalhousie university to forward another university transcript when i have already done so since may 24, and it appeared on my menu that it has been received on the 30th of may, i really dont understand this people... though i deferred my admission till january 2013, while no letter of acceptance has been sent to me what do you i should do, actually i mailed the man back to check the registrar's office for as i have already sent one, but the automated reply i got was that he will be resuming back to work on august 3,am tired of this people....

I'm fine dear, how many transcripts did Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ send? I sent one initiaLly and I was later told to send a second one, which I did.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2012
If Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ sent just one transcript earlier, I will advice dat Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ send another one. Its clearly stated on their website dat the supporting documents shld contain two(2) transcripts.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ancient1: 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2012
moty4all: Same with me 2, I miss my passport.
Who is ur sponsor.
my mum. you? @galala: who is your sponsor?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by galala123(m): 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2012
ancient1: my mum. you? @galala: who is your sponsor?

Self Sponsor
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 10, 2012
@ all, I wrote cdhc yesterday to inform me of my file no as I want to update my docs. I decided to do dt cos they have never quoted it in any correspondence wit them, today, the sent me d file no. Atleast, am sure my applicatn isn't missing from their office. Lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 6:30am On Jul 10, 2012
mercylicious: @ all, I wrote cdhc yesterday to inform me of my file no as I want to update my docs. I decided to do dt cos they have never quoted it in any correspondence wit them, today, the sent me d file no. Atleast, am sure my applicatn isn't missing from their office. Lol

This sounds good, @ least them still de view the file, plz send the new documents ASAP, wishing
Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by galala123(m): 7:55am On Jul 10, 2012
mercylicious: @ all, I wrote cdhc yesterday to inform me of my file no as I want to update my docs. I decided to do dt cos they have never quoted it in any correspondence wit them, today, the sent me d file no. Atleast, am sure my applicatn isn't missing from their office. Lol

Great idea. Will do same. Please which e-mail address did you use?

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Danyl(m): 10:10am On Jul 10, 2012
ebugirl:

I'm fine dear, how many transcripts did Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ send? I sent one initiaLly and I was later told to send a second one, which I did.

I send my high school and university transcript and my file was said to be complete, but what the man is saying is disturbing i expect the ones i sent to be transferred to him since they are all in the same file....

1. the second one you sent, was it another copy of the first one you sent...?
2. do you mean the supporting documents should contain 2 transcripts of my university education,though i've never come across that information on their portal...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by moty4all: 11:35am On Jul 10, 2012
Using my dad cousin.. Let's just say my uncle...

ancient1: my mum. you? @galala: who is your sponsor?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DrealGio: 11:51am On Jul 10, 2012
Hello house, when is the right time to apply for Canadian study permit, for Winter 2013 start date? Please help. Thanks...!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by moty4all: 11:59am On Jul 10, 2012
4 - 6 months before your school start date

DrealGio: Hello house, when is the right time to apply for Canadian study permit, for Winter 2013 start date? Please help. Thanks...!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by VCTROKOYE: 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2012
Please, the university said a candidate can only be admitted if a project supervisor agrees to supervise him. I have written to one and no response. Please I need a suggestion on what to do. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DrealGio: 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2012
VCTROKOYE: Please, the university said a candidate can only be admitted if a project supervisor agrees to supervise him. I have written to one and no response. Please I need a suggestion on what to do. Thanks

I'd suggest you go ahead with your application. Forget those supervisors, I doubt if they will reply. If your application is good and there's need for a graduate student to be admitted, they should take u. No guarantee though. Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DrealGio: 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2012
Thanks Moty for ya reply to my post. Going by the date u posted, I think its now. Just that I'm considering the fact that they might still be working on the September applicants, application. What do u think?

moty4all: 4 - 6 months before your school start date

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by moty4all: 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2012
I will suggest u get all ur documents ready and submit before the 4th month to ur school resumtion.

I wish u goodluck. And see u in Canada smiley

DrealGio: Thanks Moty for ya reply to my post. Going by the date u posted, I think its now. Just that I'm considering the fact that they might still be working on the September applicants, application. What do u think?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.