Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (509363 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 12:08am On Jan 08, 2013
Idomaboi:
but i think samsung galaxies and some phones use quad-band...so you can use phones like samsung galaxy pocket both in Nigeria and canada

Wind uses AWC or something like that
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 1:31am On Jan 08, 2013
Sir P!:

Wind uses AWC or something like that
...AWS .... Wind and all other small guys uses Rogers, Bell and Telus network to transmit....they are pretty much Resellers....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 08, 2013
Who's coming to Niagara college or Brock Uni for winter resumption? I got house mates needed one male, one female and 350/mo. Holla
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 2:05am On Jan 08, 2013
Siga: ...AWS .... Wind and all other small guys uses Rogers, Bell and Telus network to transmit....they are pretty much Resellers....

AWS right.. Thanks oga siga
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kenniy(m): 5:02am On Jan 08, 2013
kayce43:
Another start date for May, den I have already paid full tuition, no other conditions like accomodation was even attached. What does ur scholarship cover den? Tot the scholarship takes care of ur fees already

i have a may start day already.. would just point them to that in my letter. yes it takes care of it, but i have not made the payment as per cdhc requirement not to make payment till told. will proceed to do that now. abeg anyone know how to avoid paying for accomodation? cos i dont intend to stay on campus.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 5:36am On Jan 08, 2013
kenniy:

i have a may start day already.. would just point them to that in my letter. yes it takes care of it, but i have not made the payment as per cdhc requirement not to make payment till told. will proceed to do that now. abeg anyone know how to avoid paying for accomodation? cos i dont intend to stay on campus.

Boss list d docx when u submit to cdhc when applying for ur trv.......... Thnx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by emmatony: 6:17am On Jan 08, 2013
Pls house can I make use of my zenith or diamond visa atm card to pay applicatn fee in canadian dollar
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 6:39am On Jan 08, 2013
Bruv, sure you don't need to update your new start date? Have you registered and how much is your tuition please?
kenniy:

i have a may start day already.. would just point them to that in my letter. yes it takes care of it, but i have not made the payment as per cdhc requirement not to make payment till told. will proceed to do that now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kenniy(m): 6:59am On Jan 08, 2013
Joe980: Bruv, sure you don't need to update your new start date? Have you registered and how much is your tuition please?

what do u mean update my start date? i believe what they mean is tht i should present another valid state date, which i already have according to my admission letter.

tuition is about 14,000CAD per session
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Coleran: 7:04am On Jan 08, 2013
How early can cdhc approve visa if winter bound applicant differ till September?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 7:57am On Jan 08, 2013
Sir P!:
@kayce43 yes boss it will,, some phones might not work on wind tho but other networks should be aiit.. If possible buy your phone unlocked in ng It's better IMO .
Tanks broda for clearing that.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 8:02am On Jan 08, 2013
kenniy:

Oh ok I understand now; Oga SIGA plz help my guy with the accomodation question, what wld u suggest?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Rapuziaokwu(m): 10:01am On Jan 08, 2013
Pls dos that flew Ethiopian airline help...hop I can book a one way ticket via ethiopian airline. Urgent pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Emblem(m): 10:22am On Jan 08, 2013
kayce43:
Oh ok I understand now; Oga SIGA plz help my guy with the accomodation question, what wld u suggest?

Oga Siga, me sef go wan knw how to avoid paying for accommodation because I no wan stay campus. We d̶̲̥̅̊εƔ wait for Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я reply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 11:12am On Jan 08, 2013
Emblem: Oga Siga, me sef go wan knw how to avoid paying for accommodation because I no wan stay campus. We d̶̲̥̅̊εƔ wait for Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я reply.

Write a letter indicating your intentions and why you can't pay for off-campus accomodation without a physical presence (Fraud)... There are pages from university website that warns students not to pay for off campus accomodation without presence..u can print that as support as well..

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 11:14am On Jan 08, 2013
Rapuziaokwu: Pls dos that flew Ethiopian airline help...hop I can book a one way ticket via ethiopian airline. Urgent pls

Yes you can..go to their office for more clarification......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by VCTROKOYE: 11:18am On Jan 08, 2013
Please, is there any age restriction at Canadian embassy. My friend is presently 39yrs and he wants to go for a graduate program. He has been to UK several times. is there hope, please?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 11:46am On Jan 08, 2013
@all God don wake CDHC up..i just emailed them and i was replied that my case was finalised today...i am trusting God i got the trv

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kenniy(m): 11:55am On Jan 08, 2013
xtus:

Boss list d docx when u submit to cdhc when applying for ur trv.......... Thnx

funny i didnt get the question earlier when i saw ds..just comprehending it now..u saying i should list the documents i submitted shey? kk..will do that later..i dey medical centre now on top queue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 11:56am On Jan 08, 2013
kenniy:

funny i didnt get the question earlier when i saw ds..just comprehending it now..u saying i should list the documents i submitted shey? kk..will do that later..i dey medical centre now on top queue

All the best with ur medicals man!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by MissAhoy: 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
Kenniy,where you at The Childrens Practice and consultants at Raymond Njoku today? If yes, where you wearing a blue and white check shirt? Are you resubmitting your passport today?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
Idomaboi: @all God don wake CDHC up..i just emailed them and i was replied that my case was finalised today...i am trusting God i got the trv
Trust me brv its ur TRV by Gods grace...Congratulations in advance!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2013
@Idomaboi,go and collect your TRV

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
kayce43:
Trust me brv its ur TRV by Gods grace...Congratulations in advance!!!
Amen..thanks bro..i'm waiting for maple to go and collect it from VAC's office..i will contact them later
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2013
lucky Don: @Idomaboi,go and collect your TRV
i will big bro...i will
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kenniy(m): 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2013
MissAhoy: Kenniy,where you at The Childrens Practice and consultants at Raymond Njoku today? If yes, where you wearing a blue and white check shirt? Are you resubmitting your passport today?

yes i was.and yes too!!..didnt think to check if any of us here was there too..what were u on if i could identify u??..

naa..am not resubmitting yet..need to satisfy other condition like tuition payment and all.. what conditions u got attached to urs?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2013
eldred the don:

Bro...pls send me a copy too... And pls what email did u send it to?....thanks
THIS WAS MY MAIL TO THEM AND IT WAS TO LAGOS.IMMIGRATION@INTERNATIONAL.GC.CA

please have a decision been made
on
my application yet?
here are my details:
Passport number: xxxxxx
full name:xxxxxx
date of birth:xxxxxx
email:xxxxxxx
telephone:xxxxxxxxx
File number:xxxxxxxx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Robbie37: 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2013
@Idomaboi congrats in advance... and congrats to all you peeps that just did Medicals. More and more positive news for us all by God's grace!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by frankysteve(m): 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2013
grin WHATS HAPPING
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by MissAhoy: 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2013
kenniy:

yes i was.and yes too!!..didnt think to check if any of us here was there too..what were u on if i could identify u??..

naa..am not resubmitting yet..need to satisfy other condition like tuition payment and all.. what conditions u got attached to urs?
I wore a brown dress, light skinned, short brown hair,sat behind you on the xray queue, wanted to ask you then, but you were discussing with the guy infront of you. Finished there 2.30pm will resubmit passport tommorow,no condition was attached to mine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.