Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (513158 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pauloman(m): 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2012
ancient1:

Mr obama, yes I quite agree with u that if you were d vo u would most likely deny me, reason being that you probably wouldn't go through my application at all. Whoever said I was going in for an msc again, I thought I said mba...they are two different qualifications. If the vo had issues about my qualifications and why I intend studying I would have been refused for not being a bonafide student ......or don't u think so. Secondly , of course I have other accounts but I didddnt think I needed to submit more than one since I'm not even sponsoring myself, the most reasonable one to submit would be the salary account since I claim to be working....I know of people who did not even submit personal bank account at all because they were being sponsored or they were even unemployed I know someone else with salary of 64k that got the visa so what r u saying? I know i have a pretty good profile and I would get d visa eventually. I need to show stronger ties to my country, that I would do in my next application . I studied and worked briefly in d uk and I left voluntarily with over a years residence permit on my passport . I did not like d place and I left and I came back and got a job. I thought that should show d vo that im not desperate to live abroad. You cannot predict these people , just package your application well.

@sirp; thanks for your input that one makes sense.

I must correct obamacare's annalysis about ascribing ur denial to ur choice of program and the fact that u have done ur Msc in the uk. Ur study profile is beautiful and very progressive enough which i feel the VO can never fault.

However, i believe u shot urself in the leg by not putting enough congent documents to convince the VO of ur financial sufficiency in Canada. If i were in ur shoes i would have not only put my mother's personal account statement of 10milla but also put the company business account if it shows financial bouyancy and operation n good financial flow. Even putting ur personal account statement is not too necesary since u have unequivocally stated ur mum as ur sponsor. But to beef up ur application cogency its necesary u add ur personal account statement and it should also show some bouyancy too.

Furthermore,ur ties issues too was pretty suspect and gave u away. What i would have advice u do is to get a letter from the company u work with to indicate that they are in approval of ur study plans to Canada and would be expecting you back after ur program(more like they are giving u a study leave). To me that is more cogent,contrary to sir P's suggestion. Glo is an internation branded company so they will respect such a letter. My 2cents. All d best. Cheers!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by J20: 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2012
Zone 2 Zone: Am new on this trend, I just got my Admission letter for Winter 2013, Please can somone put me through all the necessary steps. Am going for undergraduate in Engineering at MUN.

I am also going for undergraduate studies in MUN, got my letter for Winter 2013. I plan to submit next week.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2012
fflowers: Hello house, I'm sooo happy to tell the house that I juust collected my TRV today. Thanks all! Thee list of doc submitted is coming soon! Thank u all for ur support αη∂ advices! I don dance Azonto αη∂ Etighi tire o! Make I activate Salsa! LOLL

@Ola αη∂ galaala, I'm so sorry! But giving up is neva an option! We r here to help y'all work it out nxt time!

One love

Can one do this TRV process without Vfs Global? I.e dealing with the Embassy directly. And does Canadian Embassy, Abuja process it?

Please what and what does my pal need at this stage? He just got his admission letter from Memorial University, Newfoundland against Masters, Oil & Gas.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2012
seriously dont know what these canadian VISA OFFICERS look at anymore in passing judgments...

@all
please ensure that u collect the original letter of acceptance and not the PDF format while applying for visa. Also do not send additional documents unless u have been instructed to do so coz those documents would not be viewed or updated to your application...

@ all
all the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by johnsonerhis: 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2012
I just secured an admission to do my Msc in Canada but i have a problem with the application for VISA, pls somone help me cos i dont know if am to apply directly to d embassy or I need to pass tru an agent
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by galala123(m): 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2012
pauloman:

I must correct obamacare's annalysis about ascribing ur denial to ur choice of program and the fact that u have done ur Msc in the uk. Ur study profile is beautiful and very progressive enough which i feel the VO can never fault.

However, i believe u shot urself in the leg by not putting enough congent documents to convince the VO of ur financial sufficiency in Canada. If i were in ur shoes i would have not only put my mother's personal account statement of 10milla but also put the company business account if it shows financial bouyancy and operation n good financial flow. Even putting ur personal account statement is not too necesary since u have unequivocally stated ur mum as ur sponsor. But to beef up ur application cogency its necesary u add ur personal account statement and it should also show some bouyancy too.

Furthermore,ur ties issues too was pretty suspect and gave u away. What i would have advice u do is to get a letter from the company u work with to indicate that they are in approval of ur study plans to Canada and would be expecting you back after ur program(more like they are giving u a study leave). To me that is more cogent,contrary to sir P's suggestion. Glo is an internation branded company so they will respect such a letter. My 2cents. All d best. Cheers!

He did not say he is working with glo directly
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Obamacare: 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2012
ancient1:

Mr obama, yes I quite agree with u that if you were d vo u would most likely deny me, reason being that you probably wouldn't go through my application at all. Whoever said I was going in for an msc again, I thought I said mba...they are two different qualifications. If the vo had issues about my qualifications and why I intend studying I would have been refused for not being a bonafide student ......or don't u think so. Secondly , of course I have other accounts but I didddnt think I needed to submit more than one since I'm not even sponsoring myself, the most reasonable one to submit would be the salary account since I claim to be working....I know of people who did not even submit personal bank account at all because they were being sponsored or they were even unemployed I know someone else with salary of 64k that got the visa so what r u saying? I know i have a pretty good profile and I would get d visa eventually. I need to show stronger ties to my country, that I would do in my next application . I studied and worked briefly in d uk and I left voluntarily with over a years residence permit on my passport . I did not like d place and I left and I came back and got a job. I thought that should show d vo that im not desperate to live abroad. You cannot predict these people , just package your application well.

We are here to learn, so pick the good stuffs and throw away the chaff. I meant MBa when I types Msc by the way. Well since you already know where the fault is, I guess you wont be having any problem re-applying. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2012
Nice to know that this thread is still going strong . . . Keep up the good work.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by galala123(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2012
ferdiii:

Can one do this TRV process without Vfs Global? I.e dealing with the Embassy directly. And does Canadian Embassy, Abuja process it?

Please what and what does my pal need at this stage? He just got his admission letter from Memorial University, Newfoundland against Masters, Oil & Gas.

The Canadian High Commission in Abuja does not process visa applications. You have to use courier to submit from Abuja. I submitted in Lagos after collecting police report there. If I am to submit again, I will collect the police report from Lagos and come back to Abuja to submit by courier because you may start going back and forth if you submit at a VAC (VFS) in Lagos.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by solomonokeigar: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2012
ancient1:

Sorry about the outcome of your application. Apparently, I attended the same higher Institution as you did. I really don't know why some people here talk like they have a very concrete list and are sure of what the VO looks out for in applications. All we can make is suggestion from past observations and experiences so please lets stop talking like we are VOs. On the other hand i wish to correct and state that Msc and Mba are of the same level in the academic progression. Even if MBa commands more respect and sometimes has longer duration of study, however they both are at masters level. I also believe that if you were going for a Phd and applied with a good SOP, you obviously wouldn't have been refused. That's just my opinion.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Obamacare: 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2012
johnsonerhis: I just secured an admission to do my Msc in Canada but i have a problem with the application for VISA, pls somone help me cos i dont know if am to apply directly to d embassy or I need to pass tru an agent

Welcome read through the whole thread and then return here. See yah
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pauloman(m): 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2012
galala123:

He did not say he is working with glo directly

Well he is working for glo as a csr and even if he got into the company through glo's sister company as stated , my point is for him to get documentary evidence in the form of a study leave which is approved by either glo or an affiliate company . He is not married an the idea of getting a document showing that the late father's property is entirely willed to him sounds a bit vague to me when he obviously has other sibblings. So i think the former sounds more cogent . He needs to show proof that he will be coming back to Nigeria after his studies #IMHO#
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2012
lil adivse 4 dose new in d house.

I think before anyone apply for admission, the first step is to do some research on Visa requirements and processes..

For those asking for steps to take , u can as well read thru the thread from part 1 or visit www.nigeria.gc.ca to download the guideline
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by fflowers: 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2012
@ all below are the list of what I submitted to CDHC

EMBASSY DOCUMENTS
Application form,
Check list document
Questionnaire
family information ( family composition and employment history)
Two passport photograph taken at the visa application center
The processing fee N19500, confirm from the visa office before raising the draft (call the office to confirm)
Original passport and photocopy of data page

SCHOOL DOCUMENTS
Original and photocopy of the letter of acceptance from the intending
University
Official fee schedule from my intending university (send together with the letter of acceptance, if not download from the university website)
Original and photocopy of scholarship award letter from university

SPONSOR’S DOCUMENTS
Originals of the last 6 months of sponsor’s account statement or bank statement prior to the application
Sponsor’s letter of sponsorship
My sponsor employment letter
Letter from my sponsor’s employer (the hospital he works in)

MY OWN DOCUMENTS
Academic credentials Originals and photocopies, like
Waec result
statement of results
degree certificate
B.Eng transcripts, addressed to CDHC
Original proficiency in English from office of the registrar
NYSC certificate,
birth certificate
Up to date CV
Original AfriHub certificates and photocopy
Police character report (police clearance certificate) obtained from C.I.D headquarters
SOP Showing the prospects when i come back to Nigeria

OTHERS
Letter of completion of Industrial Training from Sedi-E
Letter from my PPA HR (finished NYSC feb 2012), stating my job description while working with them
Letter from my mum acknowledging my brother as my sponsor
Letter from afriHUB stating that I got a half tuition scholarship to run a CCNA training with them under Cisco academy, stating my password and id details
CISCO CLASS ID
Family pictures
adopted brothers adoption letters
Sworn affidavit of my father’s death
My mother complementary card (as retired perm sec)
letter from mum’s current work place stating that she is a consultant there
alliance franciase result and id card

THEN CDHC ASKED FOR
Sponsor’s birth cert and the letter
Tuition receipt
I also added my corrected family information form, with a letter stating the mistake I made in it.
I also included photocopy of my brother’s intl passport data page

@Mercy αη∂ co, I'm so sorry. Guess people like me are just priviledged because we've come across this thread like a year before applying. I started with part one. I learnt a lot before submission. Pls don't give up, all d expos are here! We all will make it.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2012
galala123:

The Canadian High Commission in Abuja does not process visa applications. You have to use courier to submit from Abuja. I submitted in Lagos after collecting police report there. If I am to submit again, I will collect the police report from Lagos and come back to Abuja to submit by courier because you may start going back and forth if you submit at a VAC (VFS) in Lagos.

Thanks dear. So someone can actually avoid VAC (VFS? So if am to submit via courier (which Courier?) in Abuja, the package goes straight to Canadian Embassy Lagos? Am I right? And thereafter I deal directly with them, CDHC?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2012
fflowers: @ all below are the list of what I submitted to CDHC

EMBASSY DOCUMENTS
Application form,
Check list document
Questionnaire
family information ( family composition and employment history)
Two passport photograph taken at the visa application center
The processing fee N19500, confirm from the visa office before raising the draft (call the office to confirm)
Original passport and photocopy of data page

SCHOOL DOCUMENTS
Original and photocopy of the letter of acceptance from the intending
University
Official fee schedule from my intending university (send together with the letter of acceptance, if not download from the university website)
Original and photocopy of scholarship award letter from university

SPONSOR’S DOCUMENTS
Originals of the last 6 months of sponsor’s account statement or bank statement prior to the application
Sponsor’s letter of sponsorship
My sponsor employment letter
Letter from my sponsor’s employer (the hospital he works in)

MY OWN DOCUMENTS
Academic credentials Originals and photocopies, like
Waec result
statement of results
degree certificate
B.Eng transcripts, addressed to CDHC
Original proficiency in English from office of the registrar
NYSC certificate,
birth certificate
Up to date CV
Original AfriHub certificates and photocopy
Police character report (police clearance certificate) obtained from C.I.D headquarters
SOP Showing the prospects when i come back to Nigeria

OTHERS
Letter of completion of Industrial Training from Sedi-E
Letter from my PPA HR (finished NYSC feb 2012), stating my job description while working with them
Letter from my mum acknowledging my brother as my sponsor
Letter from afriHUB stating that I got a half tuition scholarship to run a CCNA training with them under Cisco academy, stating my password and id details
CISCO CLASS ID
Family pictures
adopted brothers adoption letters
Sworn affidavit of my father’s death
My mother complementary card (as retired perm sec)
letter from mum’s current work place stating that she is a consultant there
alliance franciase result and id card

THEN CDHC ASKED FOR
Sponsor’s birth cert and the letter
Tuition receipt
I also added my corrected family information form, with a letter stating the mistake I made in it.
I also included photocopy of my brother’s intl passport data page

@Mercy αη∂ co, I'm so sorry. Guess people like me are just priviledged because we've come across this thread like a year before applying. I started with part one. I learnt a lot before submission. Pls don't give up, all d expos are here! We all will make it.

Whao! This is a list like the one for trado for Igboland. While this is the guy that got the MUN admission (Oil & Gas, Masters):johnsonerhis. I just pushed him into here for him not to start on a wrong footing. He would like to have your cell. You may mail it in here:ferdimako@gmail.com His state Govt will be sponsoring him. Thanks alot, my sister.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by winwin123: 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2012
@ALL: my status changed yesterday and I have been refused.

Thank God I finally have a clear picture of what to do next.

For those of us refused, we are able to say to ourselves, 'I have lived through this...I can take the next thing that comes along.

Will update you later.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Bakorede(m): 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2012
@fflower
Congratulations 2u fflower!wish u a save journey 2d continent of America(Canada) and also wishing d rest of us (who ar still hoping 2b given our TRVs)success in advance.My question is "were u mandated by d VO 2pay ur tuition fees b4 u were given ur trv or av u not paid it till dis moment?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2012
@all just returned my passport to vac today, cdhc asked me to submit full tuition receipt with my passport but the school didn't send my receipt since payment have been made . In order to meet the cdhc specified deadline which is tomorrow I decided to submit the wire transfer transaction reference which shows the school's Acct number and all of other details........pls I would like members of the house to comment on this in order to know my fate...... Peace out
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by moty4all: 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2012
Sorry ohh.. This kind of news just want me to just go and collect my doc from them and tell them I am tired of waiting.

What happen to all does that submitted on March..

What was the reason dey gave.
Who is ur sponsor

I'm still waiting. Submitted April

winwin123: @ALL: my status changed yesterday and I have been refused.

Thank God I finally have a clear picture of what to do next.

For those of us refused, we are able to say to ourselves, 'I have lived through this...I can take the next thing that comes along.

Will update you later.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Lagishan: 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2012
@acientone

My first degree certificate from unilorin. Sociology.
Transcripts for that.

My msc certificate from the uk.operations & business mgt
Transcripts for that.

Membership certificate of chartered mgt institute uk
Prince 2 project mgt professional certificate
Nigerian institute of mgt. Membership certificate.

Looking at the above documents you submitted, you have a [b]masters in Business Management [/b]in an advance country like the UK + other advance management certificates,the VO believes you do not need another [b]masters Business Administration [/b]in Canada to progress, if your masters were from a 3rd country like Nigeria may be your arguement might probably be for better eduation(but courses not in modern science and technology can be studied effectively anywhere).You are managing a business and administring a business are extremely close if not the same.

You already had if not more what you said you were going for. The VO can't see your real intention, Hence your refusal.

Please work on this before applying again to improve your chances.

All the best

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
shavel: @all just returned my passport to vac today, cdhc asked me to submit full tuition receipt with my passport but the school didn't send my receipt since payment have been made . In order to meet the cdhc specified deadline which is tomorrow I decided to submit the wire transfer transaction reference which shows the school's Acct number and all of other details........pls I would like members of the house to comment on this in order to know my fate...... Peace out

Just let the CDHC know that you are yet to get the receipt from them, but the wire transfer slip is not bad too, however, they MIGHT argue that how do they know that the wire got to the school and was not returned, but with good packaging, you shd be aiight . . . see you in Canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ancient1: 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2012
Lagishan: @acientone

My first degree certificate from unilorin. Sociology.
Transcripts for that.

My msc certificate from the uk.operations & business mgt
Transcripts for that.

Membership certificate of chartered mgt institute uk
Prince 2 project mgt professional certificate
Nigerian institute of mgt. Membership certificate.

Looking at the above documents you submitted, you have a [b]masters in Business Management [/b]in an advance country like the UK + other advance management certificates,the VO believes you do not need another [b]masters Business Administration [/b]in Canada to progress, if your masters were from a 3rd country like Nigeria may be your arguement might probably be for better eduation(but courses not in modern science and technology can be studied effectively anywhere).You are managing a business and administring a business are extremely close if not the same.

You already had if not more what you said you were going for. The VO can't see your real intention, Hence your refusal.

Please work on this before applying again to improve your chances.

All the best

My refusal was based on ties to home country and not academic issues.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by slamdunk99(m): 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2012
shavel: @all just returned my passport to vac today, cdhc asked me to submit full tuition receipt with my passport but the school didn't send my receipt since payment have been made . In order to meet the cdhc specified deadline which is tomorrow I decided to submit the wire transfer transaction reference which shows the school's Acct number and all of other details........pls I would like members of the house to comment on this in order to know my fate...... Peace out
If u have officially registered on d sch portal ur evidence of payment should have shown on ur page's financial summary. If so print that n add to ur bank telex copy.............dats wat I did as my uni did not also send me a receipt.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2012
ancient1:

My refusal was based on ties to home country and not academic issues.

Tie to the home country is a huge thing, cos they wanna know and see why you would wanna go back to Nigeria, a place with nothing to hang on to, but soon, you could repackage yourself well and better and re-apply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Bakorede(m): 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2012
Our comment does not matter @shavel,but d will of God.Go 4 it.have faith and i pray u wil be successful in Jesus Name.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2012
Bakorede: Our comment does not matter @shavel,but d will of God.Go 4 it.have faith and i pray u wil be successful in Jesus Name.

Preach on, Pastor . . .Nice one
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2012
@uncle fhemmy et all,,,,,,i appreciate ya all, @ pastor bakorede ride on mate!, @dr.slamdunk will do as u advised...............more suggestion pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Noswaa: 11:35pm On Jul 25, 2012
shavel: @uncle fhemmy et all,,,,,,i appreciate ya all, @ pastor bakorede ride on mate!, @dr.slamdunk will do as u advised...............more suggestion pls

I believed that fhemmmy have said it all,you should have make a statement and attached to it why you were unable to to provide the receipt from your school but i strongly believed that the unavailability of it can never deny you permit because they still have access to communicate directly to the university whether you submit it or not.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2012
Noswaa:

I believed that fhemmmy have said it all,you should have make a statement and attached to it why you were unable to to provide the receipt from your school but i strongly be that the unavailability of it can never deny you permit because they still have access to communicate directly to the university whether you submit it or not.

well said . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by fflowers: 4:27am On Jul 26, 2012
@ shavel,
This kind of thing happened to me. Mine is even worse because I had compounding problems. I had already written a letter stating that I made a mistake ΐϞ my brother's DOB (I filled june, instead of jjuly, guess that's y they asked 4 his originbal birth cert). Αη∂ included ΐϞ the letter was a list of things I was attaching. I included ΐϞ the letter,thati was attachiing a copy of my scanned receipt αη∂ sent it to my friend ΐϞ Lag to submiit for me. But when I was meant to submit to beat the deadline, it wasn't confirmed yet in my schoool account. So VAC aadvised that I photocopied that medicals letter αη∂ use it to submit my receipt wheenever it is ready.
Meanyl, I had no wire transcation receipt included, because my brother didn't want to send it via email.
The nxt mon I submitted it αη∂ by wed CDHC called me (asking why my receeipt wasn't ΐϞ the parcel I sent them) αη∂ I told them what happeened αη∂ that i have finally submitted it on mon. The VO told me, she awaits my receipt then. On friday, my status changed, even CDHC sent me an email. Becausee I kept on sending them mails, asking if the receipt has gotten to them αη∂ attaching the copy of the receipt via email.

So don't worry, but disturb ur schoool, get the receipt αη∂ submit it to cdhc via vac, once you get it. All the best! Hope u've got a copy of dat med letter? If not head to VAC with it (once u get it) αη∂ also tell them ur applicatioon number. Also I think you shoould email them, telling them what happened.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Bakorede(m): 6:01am On Jul 26, 2012
fflowers: @ shavel,
This kind of thing happened to me. Mine is even worse because I had compounding problems. I had already written a letter stating that I made a mistake ΐϞ my brother's DOB (I filled june, instead of jjuly, guess that's y they asked 4 his originbal birth cert). Αη∂ included ΐϞ the letter was a list of things I was attaching. I included ΐϞ the letter,thati was attachiing a copy of my scanned receipt αη∂ sent it to my friend ΐϞ Lag to submiit for me. But when I was meant to submit to beat the deadline, it wasn't confirmed yet in my schoool account. So VAC aadvised that I photocopied that medicals letter αη∂ use it to submit my receipt wheenever it is ready.
Meanyl, I had no wire transcation receipt included, because my brother didn't want to send it via email.
The nxt mon I submitted it αη∂ by wed CDHC called me (asking why my receeipt wasn't ΐϞ the parcel I sent them) αη∂ I told them what happeened αη∂ that i have finally submitted it on mon. The VO told me, she awaits my receipt then. On friday, my status changed, even CDHC sent me an email. Becausee I kept on sending them mails, asking if the receipt has gotten to them αη∂ attaching the copy of the receipt via email.

So don't worry, but disturb ur schoool, get the receipt αη∂ submit it to cdhc via vac, once you get it. All the best! Hope u've got a copy of dat med letter? If not head to VAC with it (once u get it) αη∂ also tell them ur applicatioon number. Also I think you shoould email them, telling them what happened.

is there no response 2d question i ask u?

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.