Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (509475 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Burningflamz: 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2013
Check www.accu.ca for schools that offer your desired course.
Onye oma:

IMO bro,I advise you check out the admission requirements into the course you intend studying on the school's website,or better still write to the admissions office of the school as there might be special considerations (such as outstanding performance in your last 2 years of undergraduate studies) which they would let you know.

Alternatively,you can check out for universities/colleges that offer PGD programmes and start off from there. God willing,you'll still arrive at ur destination with determination on ur part.

My elders in the house and fellow forumites,Please rate my opimion as this is the 1st advice am proffering since I joined this GOD-SENT forum.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2013
Bros siga........ Plz check ur mail. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2013
teexzle: So sorry abt that bt Wat was d bank balance on ur sponsor's statement and how much is ur tuition..

Tuition fees 7.2M, living expenses 1.2M, account details 19M.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2013
@oga Siga, Am sending you a mail now, pls sir its long ooo and its a word attachment so you won't think its all this dubious guys sending you a mail. pls help me read and reply. Thank you sir.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by stone2x: 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2013
Dear Nairaland members:

Need to start a new life in canada, please hw do i accomplish this?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by insight: 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2013
[quote author=lus@5]Hi housemate, pls what's the best way to pay tuition and fees.[/quote

You can use your naira MasterCard and pay over the phone.
if you dont have one, get someone close who has,fund the person's acct.
and get him/her to call the school to give the card details. It's usually
processed within a day. But bear in mind that most banks charge using the U.S
dollar exchange rate.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by cessna150(m): 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2013
mosquitoway: captain sir,hwfar wit ur application..have u dropped it oFf

Negative Capt, Am still building my hours,got no time for Cana now,maybe beginning of next year Insha Allah. Are you twitter?What are your next steps?

Sky is my playing ground
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Huzzie: 5:13pm On Feb 21, 2013
Odinwa: Good morning everybody, please I am a graduate of Biochemistry with a grade of 2.2, and I wanna go do my masters in Brock University, ontario (preferably Biotechnology). Please I would like to know if its advisable for me to go ahead and apply because of my grade or if you have any advice for me. Please I really need your advice. Thanks to you all.
@Odinwa...dont fret, I also applied to Brock Uni. for masters and got admission for May start date. Prior to getting the admission and even applying at all, my faculty ''Goodman business school''has a portal for intending students to send their transcript (soft copy) for assessment to know ones eligibility for the programme.Though i dont know if this applies to all faculties but their is no harm in trying.In my own case i was already told i would need to do few undergraduate coursesĀ  by May before advancing for my masters course in september.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by insight: 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2013
Odinwa: Please one more question: is it advisable to do a PGD programme in a college? I wanted to go for Advanced diploma course on Biotechnology Technician in Algonquin College but someone told me that its just a post secondary degree and not a post graduate degree. I even though there tuition will be cheaper cos its a college but it turns out to be very expensive.
Please brothers I need your advice on this. Thanks in anticipation.

Yes,many good colleges offer qualitative PGD programs. Many colleges offer it as a post graduate cert program.Provided the program is a choice program and it's relevant to your degree.Advanced Diploma is like HND
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2013
Siga: .....I have always said it that different last name of Sponsor makes no difference in Visa approval....there are cases where sponsors have different last name...I am a witness....moving on....u can advise ur big bro to attach his birth certificate which will clearly show his Parent's name and ur lil bro too will have his Parent's name on his own too....this can go a long way in fixing any doubt....also, advise ur big bro to write a solid letter explaining the relationship....u can have a lawyer notarise it as well....just ensure u put all u can lay ur hands on...

My lil bro is having issues with now.He wants to do a research-based Ms but no supervisor anywhere and if he opts for a non-research based Ms,can he change to what he wants when in Canada? Like changing to his dream Ms or/and school that will work with him.To get admitted on non-research based major seems pretty easier with more tuition but it could be a lot easier to move around Canada physically for the research-based, so we are looking at 2014 if nothing works now.

Pls anybody with knowledge on this situation,should throw light.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by insight: 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
Odinwa: Please one more question: is it advisable to do a PGD programme in a college? I wanted to go for Advanced diploma course on Biotechnology Technician in Algonquin College but someone told me that its just a post secondary degree and not a post graduate degree. I even though there tuition will be cheaper cos its a college but it turns out to be very expensive.
Please brothers I need your advice on this. Thanks in anticipation.

Yes, it's advisable but make sure the post graduate program you are choosing in a college can be applied toward Masters
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
Guys....Please I wouldnt be able to attend to mails right now or this thread....I have a family emergency and would be back once everything is back to normal....tx all....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by mozo: 5:30pm On Feb 21, 2013
kemdee: 2years, 5months multiple entry, the duration of my program is one year anyways...I can't thank God enuf! grin

@kemdee, ulo,kaycee congrats again. That's the kind of news we all pray to see when we come to this forum. But guys, out of curiosity, how much did you guys have in your bank statement in total as per individual appl. All the best,to every other person expecting. Including me.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by stone2x: 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2013
Dear Nairaland members:

Need to start a new life in canada, please hw do i accomplish this?
[/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by mozo: 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2013
Siga: Guys....Please I wouldnt be able to attend to mails right now or this thread....I have a family emergency and would be back once everything is back to normal....tx all....

Bros pls do what you have to do,take your time. you've done a lot for the house already,other people would charge for the info you've given thus far. Whoever needs any old info should reference previous pages.

All the best bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2013
Siga: Guys....Please I wouldnt be able to attend to mails right now or this thread....I have a family emergency and would be back once everything is back to normal....tx all....

Chairman nla pls take your time ooo. God will be with you as you tackle the emergency.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2013
cessna150:

Negative Capt, Am still building my hours,got no time for Cana now,maybe beginning of next year Insha Allah. Are you twitter?What are your next steps?

Sky is my playing ground

What is your twitter handle pls, will like to chat with you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2013
God will normalise everything soon in Jesus name.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seir405: 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2013
@earthgreeners
Sent u a mail still waiting for reply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by imadebaby: 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2013
Bros it is well with u n ur family. May the Lord help u out in time of need. Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2013
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2013
xtus: @ mr moderator.......... Abeg we dey beg on mercylicious behalf to unband her. Abeg ooooooh

WHY DEM GO BAN MY SISTER IN THE FIRST PLACE
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2013
seir405: @earthgreeners Sent u a mail still waiting for reply

I DON REPLY
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iwinosajack: 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2013

D Lord is ur strength!! You shall find help in times of need!! Its well with you IJN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blawi1(f): 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2013
Siga, God guide you aright and everything will turn out fine. It is well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seyidollar4real: 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2013
I will like this honourable house to tell me what makes a sponsor credible. Does the person need to be relative u share a surname with? I was denied visa based on sponsor's credibility and wish to improve on this when i re apply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2013
Boss siga, may God be with ur family, I pray u smile @ d end no matter wat d emergency may be...Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ZionSpecie(m): 9:06pm On Feb 21, 2013
Hi all, I av a gud news for y'all. You can actually influence the VO's decision. Yes! Proven way I bring to u. One truth I say: everything dat happens in d physical must hav taken place in d spiritual - whether u'r conscious of it or not. So it's either u take advantage of dis truth and make it happen for u or u jus watch and hope for a positive outcome. I tell u, there's no limit to what u can do in d spirit realm as against d physical realm: u can meet d VO himself on ur knees in ur room or even complete ur uncompleted documents. U can choose those dat will attend to ur papers or even cause dem to be in a haste and thereby ignore som protocols wen attending to ur documents. Believe dis; IT IS POSSIBLE - thru JESUS! I promise to give u a positive outcome soonest cos I just made things happen in d spirit now. What about u?

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by cessna150(m): 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2013
adexcube:

What is your twitter handle pls, will like to chat with you.

Cessnaboeing737
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kenniy(m): 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2013

God be with you and your family..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iwinosajack: 11:09pm On Feb 21, 2013
[quote author=ZionSpecie]Hi all, I av a gud news for y'all. You can actually influence the VO's decision. Yes! Proven way I bring to u. One truth I say: everything dat happens in d physical must hav taken place in d spiritual - whether u'r conscious of it or not. So it's either u take advantage of dis truth and make it happen for u or u jus watch and hope for a positive outcome. I tell u, there's no limit to what u can do in d spirit realm as against d physical realm: u can meet d VO himself on ur knees in ur room or even complete ur uncompleted documents. U can choose those dat will attend to ur papers or even cause dem to be in a haste and thereby ignore som protocols wen attending to ur documents. Believe dis; IT IS POSSIBLE - thru JESUS! I promise to give u a positive outcome soonest cos I just made things happen in d spirit now. What about u?

It is written " D hearts of kings are in the hands of GOD". So tell God to turn d Hearts of d VOs in ur favor!! I got my medical call within 8wks on dis platform!! DIVINE SPEED! To GOD alone b all d Glory

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Robbie37: 11:35pm On Feb 21, 2013
U

Dear Siga, our hearts go out to you and we pray it all turns out well for you and family. God bless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.