Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (510995 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bumdish: 11:36pm On Feb 21, 2013
ZionSpecie: Hi all, I av a gud news for y'all. You can actually influence the VO's decision. Yes! Proven way I bring to u. One truth I say: everything dat happens in d physical must hav taken place in d spiritual - whether u'r conscious of it or not. So it's either u take advantage of dis truth and make it happen for u or u jus watch and hope for a positive outcome. I tell u, there's no limit to what u can do in d spirit realm as against d physical realm: u can meet d VO himself on ur knees in ur room or even complete ur uncompleted documents. U can choose those dat will attend to ur papers or even cause dem to be in a haste and thereby ignore som protocols wen attending to ur documents. Believe dis; IT IS POSSIBLE - thru JESUS! I promise to give u a positive outcome soonest cos I just made things happen in d spirit now. What about u?

I think it is better to make our request known to God and submit 'completed documents' while also asking that His will be done. We can not teach God how to perform His miracles. I feel you though.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 12:05am On Feb 22, 2013
bumdish: I think it is better to make our request known to God and submit 'completed documents' while also asking that His will be done. We can not teach God how to perform His miracles. I feel you though.

One of the problems with most Nigerian is that they beleive too much in miracles.......Just like someone who didnt write anytin in an exam wld wanna score A....

I so much beleive in the saying that: HEAVEN HELP THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Goldie20: 12:34am On Feb 22, 2013
Siga: Guys....Please I wouldnt be able to attend to mails right now or this thread....I have a family emergency and would be back once everything is back to normal....tx all....

We Gon Miss You On Here, Hope You Come Back Soon, And U in My thought and prayers..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Goldie20: 12:35am On Feb 22, 2013
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by jman77(m): 1:07am On Feb 22, 2013
@siga,i pray GOD to interven in that emergency and see you through it IJN...welldone ma nigga!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by gbesunboke: 6:11am On Feb 22, 2013
hello house .i got a pgd admission in fashanwe college in practical element in Mechanical Engineering .wanted to apply for visa now.really need to knw if am to include my original Bsc certificate to my application .pls very urgent house .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by gbesunboke: 6:23am On Feb 22, 2013
Burningflamz: If God can do ıt for you,sure He can and wıll do ıt for us all who share ın your joy.Congrats dear,go forth for our good and mercıful God ıs wıth you.
@ pls my brother ,i just want to apply for my visa .i got my admission letter from fashanwe college ontario London canada ,i want to knw wat are the requirement for my visa processing .i got a pgd admission in Engineering .i must submit my application for march.my brother we be soonsoring my school.from uk
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by teexzle: 6:56am On Feb 22, 2013
Wich school is this,tuition is so high, and is it a coy acct, did u attach lanDed properties certificate,
adexcube:

Tuition fees 7.2M, living expenses 1.2M, account details 19M.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by mosquitoway: 7:05am On Feb 22, 2013
cessna150:

Negative Capt, Am still building my hours,got no time for Cana now,maybe beginning of next year Insha Allah. Are you twitter?What are your next steps?

Sky is my playing ground
yea..-m just waiting for d cdhc decision,being on the ground for so long is not easy,wld join u up there soonest.wld add u on twitter,pls assist adexcube in what he requires,prospective 1st officer,cdhc would not spoil our dreams
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blawi1(f): 7:07am On Feb 22, 2013
@gbesunboke:
You need to send in your original degree certificate, original birth certificate, original everything. That is why most people are anxious when there is a delay in the visa processing. All your documents remain with them until you get your visa, be it 2 months or 6 months.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by mosquitoway: 7:10am On Feb 22, 2013
Siga: Guys....Please I wouldnt be able to attend to mails right now or this thread....I have a family emergency and would be back once everything is back to normal....tx all....
It is well,please take time out to settle everything,The Lord is ur strength
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seyidollar4real: 7:47am On Feb 22, 2013
seyidollar4real: I will like this honourable house to tell me what makes a sponsor credible. Does the person need to be relative u share a surname with? I was denied visa based on sponsor's credibility and wish to improve on this when i re apply
pls house i need to know who my sponsor has to be and av before i re apply. my application looks untouch
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Goldie20: 8:22am On Feb 22, 2013
seyidollar4real:
pls house i need to know who my sponsor has to be and av before i re apply. my application looks untouch

Your sponsor can be anyone as long as you can proof ur relationship and ties to him/her!..and why he/she is sponsoring you, take sometime to read thru the thread if u get a chance.. U wld find much more answers to ur question!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by teexzle: 8:23am On Feb 22, 2013
Did she get a ban in d first place
earthgreeners:

WHY DEM GO BAN MY SISTER IN THE FIRST PLACE
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 22, 2013
Okay, this is long, long overdue but I just wanted to say thank you-all of you- for contributing to this thread. I wonder what I would have done without you guys. I wish you all good luck in your applications and in in your lives in general. God bless you!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Burningflamz: 9:57am On Feb 22, 2013
Don't put fear in whatever you choose to do.do your research and put all in the hands of God.
1st,go through the study visa requirement and see how it concerns you.
The 3 forms must be completed,followed by the originals of ur birth certificate,academic certificates,statement of purpose,admission letter,sponsors letters (introduction,sponsorship letter notorized,etc.If u are to submit in march,then you have lots of days to read through this thread and sure you would be well guilded.
gbesunboke: @ pls my brother ,i just want to apply for my visa .i got my admission letter from fashanwe college ontario London canada ,i want to knw wat are the requirement for my visa processing .i got a pgd admission in Engineering .i must submit my application for march.my brother we be soonsoring my school.from uk
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 10:01am On Feb 22, 2013
seyidollar4real:

There is no way you can know if your application was untouched because the packaging is different when its been returned so there is no way you can know. if it wasn't touched then why dint they return the sponsor letters with it and the forms because its not in my own returned documents.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 10:06am On Feb 22, 2013
teexzle: Wich school is this,tuition is so high, and is it a coy acct, did u attach lanDed properties certificate,

Not going for Masters but for flight training, not a company account but a community account with four signatories and my uncles account, i guess that is where the problem came from so guys please learn from this. I dint include any property but my next application will be loaded with everything i can submit both properties and letters from the lawyer.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pholubaba(m): 11:03am On Feb 22, 2013
rockar:

I dont tink its in full. Lil percentage will be deducted b4 refund. Im also applying to naigara dis sept. I was directed to pay for 1st semester.
@rockar Ok thanks, i already paid abt $7000 and i'm waiting for my admission letter to be sent so i can apply soonest, have to paid too? and are you planning to apply thru vac or take it to cdhc urself?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ZionSpecie(m): 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
earthgreeners:

One of the problems with most Nigerian is that they beleive too much in miracles.......Just like someone who didnt write anytin in an exam wld wanna score A....

As for believing in so much in miracles, I am one of dem. I av experienced God give me good grades in sch wen I ddn't deserve it. Whether u believe it or not, miracles r real. Children of God dn't av to qualify for somtin b4 they get it. Christ has purchased all things on our behalf! The just live by faith and not by works. It is well

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ZionSpecie(m): 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
earthgreeners:

As for believing so much in miracles, I am one of dem. I av experienced God give me good grades in sch wen I ddn't deserve it. Whether u believe it or not, miracles r real. Children of God dn't av to qualify for somtin b4 they get it. Christ has purchased all things on our behalf! The just live by faith and not by works. It is well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kemdee: 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
I believe in miracles too! smiley Plus bible says every good and every perfect gift comes from above..no matter how much u help urself.

"Paul is planting,Apollos is watering but God giveth the increase"

ZionSpecie:
As for believing in so much in miracles, I am one of dem. I av experienced God give me good grades in sch wen I ddn't deserve it. Whether u believe it or not, miracles r real. Children of God dn't av to qualify for somtin b4 they get it. Christ has purchased all things on our behalf! The just live by faith and not by works. It is well

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iwinosajack: 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2013
kayce43: @kemdee n Ulo123, wen does ur session start (ur nxt start date)?

Kayce, how far? Any news yet?

Pls does anyone knw if CDHC accept swift message print-out from bank as evidence of payment of tuition fees? My sch may not b able to send an official receipt before d deadline given me by CDHC. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2013
iwinosajack :

Pls does anyone knw if CDHC accept swift message print-out from bank as evidence of payment of tuition fees? My sch may not b able to send an official receipt before d deadline given me by CDHC. Thanks
My broda still patiently waiting...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kemdee: 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2013
Same thing happened to me. What I did was I sent them the swift message and wrote a letter stating that the school had not completed the processing of my receipt before their deadline but made sure I submitted b4 d deadline. Then I got a call from the embassy, the lady asked why I didn't include my receipt cos the swift acknowledgment isn't acceptable, I told her my school required 5working days after payment to process the receipt and their deadline would have elapsed by then so she asked if I cld bring it the next week and I said yes. Luckily the school sent the receipt d day after the embassy called and I took it to the embassy the following day...I guess u shld do d same

iwinosajack :

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iwinosajack: 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
[quote author=kayce43]
My broda still patiently waiting...

D Good GOD dat hv seen u this far will not forsake u! U wil get it IJN. Kip hope alive my broda. Pls do u knw if CDHC accepts swift message printout as evidence of payment of tuition fees? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2013
Amen tanks I appreciate, in my case my agency told me they dnt accept it, cus dats wat I was gonna submit, so luckily for me I got d receipt on time n submitted, also kemdee jst painted her own experience 4 u to utilize also
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iwinosajack: 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
[quote author=kayce43]Amen tanks I appreciate, in my case my agency told me they dnt accept it, cus dats wat I was gonna submit, so luckily for me I got d receipt on time n submitted, also kemdee jst painted her own experience 4 u to utilize also

Got it!! Thanks guys
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Odinwa(m): 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
Huzzie: @Odinwa...dont fret, I also applied to Brock Uni. for masters and got admission for May start date. Prior to getting the admission and even applying at all, my faculty ''Goodman business school''has a portal for intending students to send their transcript (soft copy) for assessment to know ones eligibility for the programme.Though i dont know if this applies to all faculties but their is no harm in trying.In my own case i was already told i would need to do few undergraduate courses  by May before advancing for my masters course in september.
Thanks for ur advice bro, please can I get ur email address or send me an email to odinwa_uk@yahoo.com. Please I need to ask u some other questions and secondly, if ur in canada already can u help me to check on the Biotechnology department for masters? Thanks, still waiting for ur mail
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by stone2x: 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2013
guys please

Need to start a new life in canada, please hw do i accomplish this?
[/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by stone2x: 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
Dear Nairaland members:

Need to start a new life in canada, please hw do i accomplish this? smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by stone2x: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2013
Dear Nairaland members:

Need to start a new life in canada, please hw do i accomplish this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.