Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (510990 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by freshdude: 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2013
Team fall 2013 were yall at.?? Very soon we go dey tracking mode for this site. So make una dey warm up.! Please those of us that have gotten admission should let the house know, so we can check for updates from our respective unis.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Onyeoma3: 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2013
freshdude: Team fall 2013 were yall at.?? Very soon we go dey tracking mode for this site. So make una dey warm up.! Please those of us that have gotten admission should let the house know, so we can check for updates from our respective unis.

The most competent Cordinator Earthgreeners,very soon,U 'll get very busy with collating of information for team fall applicants 2013.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Hotstepper(f): 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2013
Hello everyone. Please what schools offer pdg courses in Alberta? A friend gat 2.2 and what's to do a pdg program before going into Masters. Thanks alot
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 9:54pm On Feb 24, 2013
Onye oma: The most competent Cordinator Earthgreeners,very soon,U 'll get very busy with collating of information for team fall applicants 2013.

Bros, I still dey rep Team 2013...
Lets get it started
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2013
Hotstepper: Hello everyone. Please what schools offer pdg courses in Alberta? A friend gat 2.2 and what's to do a pdg program before going into Masters. Thanks alot

SAIT
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 24, 2013
earthgreeners:

Nice result....what is stopping him from getting started?..
Besides, there is still time for him to get a supervisor.....

Himself.It looks he is trying to keep it next year.I want to move next year,so I'd love him to move this year.Am selfish right.Thanks for ur contributions.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by 2chains1(m): 10:34pm On Feb 24, 2013
Guys I don join Una ohh! I get admission to Seneca PGd dis fall ohh! Abeg when we dey go attack embassy? (I do not mean violently I mean submit applications and stuff)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by freshdude: 11:09pm On Feb 24, 2013
Onye oma:

The most competent Cordinator Earthgreeners,very soon,U 'll get very busy with collating of information for team fall applicants 2013.
Dude what has me gingering the house got to do wit collating of info.?? If u don't have any meaningful contribution to offer, why not read my post and keep mum, instead of quoting and insinuating what u don't know. Ur acting Like I have not been here long enough to know greeners has been moding fall 13 for a coupla months now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by freshdude: 11:19pm On Feb 24, 2013
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Onyeoma3: 3:38am On Feb 25, 2013
freshdude:
Dude what has me gingering the house got to do wit collating of info.?? If u don't have any meaningful contribution to offer, why not read my post and keep mum, instead of quoting and insinuating what u don't know. Ur acting Like I have not been here long enough to know greeners has been moding fall 13 for a coupla months now.

My man Freshdude,
All you've just written is uncalled for.
I only wrote in line with what you wrote, also trying to ginger the house and then included Earthgreener for the nice job he has been doing (good to know he understood it this way). Unfortunately,you got it the other way around.
I'm so sorry for whatever must have spoilt your mood dis evening that caused this transfer of aggression (iff u're not Chelsea fan).
No insult intended on my previous post please...we're all heading towards the same destination.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 7:05am On Feb 25, 2013
freshdude: Dude what has me gingering the house got to do wit collating of info.?? If u don't have any meaningful contribution to offer, why not read my post and keep mum, instead of quoting and insinuating what u don't know. Ur acting Like I have not been here long enough to know greeners has been moding fall 13 for a coupla months now.

My main man calm down...Onye Oma is on ya side.....
Lets get it started..Team Fall 2013
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 7:08am On Feb 25, 2013
@Onye Oma, take time ooo, Im a Chelsea fan...what hs supporting Chelsea gatta do with aggression.......

Have u received your acceptance letter?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 7:10am On Feb 25, 2013
2-chains:
Guys I don join Una ohh! I get admission to Seneca PGd dis fall ohh! Abeg when we dey go attack embassy? (I do not mean violently I mean submit applications and stuff)

Welcome Boss....lets storm the yard between March and May....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Goldie20: 7:15am On Feb 25, 2013
earthgreeners: @Onye Oma, take time ooo, Im a Chelsea fan...what hs supporting Chelsea gatta do with aggression.......

I believe he said that cuz they lost to city lol. I'm a chelsea fan too oooooh cool KTBFFH.. Team Fall 2013 wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Onyeoma3: 7:24am On Feb 25, 2013
earthgreeners: @Onye Oma, take time ooo, Im a Chelsea fan...what hs supporting Chelsea gatta do with aggression.......

Bro, thank you for understanding the angle I'm coming from.
Av not yet received my acceptance letter,expecting it by 3rd-4th week of march by God's grace.
My primary duty now is to pray that God will make a way for me and all of us including my man Freshdude (where there seems to be no way) in the next of couple of months when the real hustle begins in the areas of journey mercies,God's protection and Divine favour.
Come september 2013, we shall all make it to our dream destinations.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by VCTROKOYE: 8:21am On Feb 25, 2013
hi. I want to submit my application. But I want to ask if I must submit my tax card. I have a co-sponsor and he is ready to provide his own. I have about N2Min my account. I just discovered from my Oga that my tax is below what I should pay.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by molue27: 10:05am On Feb 25, 2013
Hello House, I applied for TRV Nov 15th 2012 and got denied. Here are d reasons.

I haven't satisfy ddat I have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in canada, 2 maintain myself and any family members who are accompanying me during my proposed period of study.

And i haven't satisfied them I will leave canada at d end of my studies Considering my purpose of visit.

My sponsor was my brother had 4million in his account and 700k in my own account. I guess my statement of purpose wasn't convincing enuff.

Am already ready 2 fire back this september.

I don't know about you!!! Am certainly going 2 canada by God's grace. All the best my fellow students
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by mosquitoway: 10:23am On Feb 25, 2013
kayce43:
My broda still patiently waiting...
@ kayce43....boss.hwfar with ur application..is there any1 in our waiting list with an update?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 10:44am On Feb 25, 2013
mosquitoway: @ kayce43....boss.hwfar with ur application..is there any1 in our waiting list with an update?
Yes ooo, Miss Ahoy ( workpermit), Ulo123 (PHD)n Kemdee (Masters) collected dia Visa last week, i believe we will soon be attended to , by the grace of God. Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 11:09am On Feb 25, 2013
VCTROKOYE: hi. I want to submit my application. But I want to ask if I must submit my tax card. I have a co-sponsor and he is ready to provide his own. I have about N2Min my account. I just discovered from my Oga that my tax is below what I should pay.

forget Tax card...shebi you are employed....Tax stuffs is only for the Self employed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 11:14am On Feb 25, 2013
molue27: Hello House, I applied for TRV Nov 15th 2012 and got denied. Here are d reasons.

I haven't satisfy ddat I have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in canada, 2 maintain myself and any family members who are accompanying me during my proposed period of study.

And i haven't satisfied them I will leave canada at d end of my studies Considering my purpose of visit.

My sponsor was my brother had 4million in his account and 700k in my own account. I guess my statement of purpose wasn't convincing enuff.

I don't know about you!!! Am certainly going 2 canada by God's grace. All the best my fellow students

How much is your Tuition fee + living expenses?. Plz consider that as well as your sponsor's number of dependents....

Your sponsor's financial statement must cover your expenses as well as that of himself and his dependents...

That your 700K can only be considered as Travel expenses (Flight)

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 25, 2013
earthgreeners:

forget Tax card...shebi you are employed....Tax stuffs is only for the Self employed

The admission offer of any of ur big 3 don drop in?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by twizer(f): 11:27am On Feb 25, 2013
Thank you so much pals for your help so far! I still need to know how long it takes before one is issued an admission letter. I hv completed my applications for u of m and u of s and I m yet to hear from them!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Adexhat(m): 11:27am On Feb 25, 2013
molue27: Hello House, I applied for TRV Nov 15th 2012 and got denied. Here are d reasons.

Sorry 4d temporary denial bro, and wish u success in next app. Pls wen did ur status change?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 11:32am On Feb 25, 2013
@Earthgreeners and Kellytop,pls dudes my application is 3 months now with May start date and i am yet to hear from them.pls advice do i inquire from them or still give them time?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Adexhat(m): 11:35am On Feb 25, 2013
twizer: Thank you so much pals for your help so far! I still need to know how long it takes before one is issued an admission letter. I hv completed my applications for u of m and u of s and I m yet to hear from them!
UoM usually takes a month plus to issue d letter. Like in my case i completed my appl 4 winter around late August n got my letter Oct. 10. I then deferred it 2 Summer and got a new letter on 13th of Nov. Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Saintp(m): 11:36am On Feb 25, 2013
Plz guys,

What amount should you have in your account if you get a full scholarship and want to apply for visa? Do you also need a sponsor if you have a full scholarship? I mean if ur scholarship covers all ur expensis during your stay.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Adexhat(m): 11:41am On Feb 25, 2013
lucky Don: @Earthgreeners and Kellytop,pls dudes my application is 3 months now with May start date and i am yet to hear from them.pls advice do i inquire from them or still give them time?
@lucky, mine is 3mths too with May start, waiting as well..... Let's bliv positive results ar coming soon. Which sch are u going? U may also visit CDHC. Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Adexhat(m): 11:50am On Feb 25, 2013
Saintp: Plz guys,

What amount should you have in your account if you get a full scholarship and want to apply for visa? Do you also need a sponsor if you have a full scholarship? I mean if ur scholarship covers all ur expensis during your stay.
@Saintp, congrats 4d full scholarship if u have it. I also av full scholarship covering ALL my expenses, but i include a sponsor (uncle) though i dont know if its needed. To be on safe side(cos we really dont know wat ds VOs ar up to) i'll advice u add one
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Saintp(m): 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2013
Adexhat:
@Saintp, congrats 4d full scholarship if u have it. I also av full scholarship covering ALL my expenses, but i include a sponsor (uncle) though i dont know if its needed. To be on safe side(cos we really dont know wat ds VOs ar up to) i'll advice u add one

Thank you. I dont have one now bt i'm expecting . Jus want to start preparing so it dosent take me by surprise. Did u submit ur own account statement, if so hw much? I can save up to 700k be4 the time for the application and i also have a car valued at 750k which can be sold to beef up the account. But i want to really know if its neccessary for someone on full scholarship.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2013
Adexhat:
@lucky, mine is 3mths too with May start, waiting as well..... Let's bliv positive results ar coming soon. Which sch are u going? U may also visit CDHC. Cheers
i would have visited CDHC but i stay in the east which is very far from Lagos and moreover i submited through VAC.i am heading to Mohawk college in Hamiton near Toronto.Bro i can confidently tell u that our TRV is assured.which school are u heading to?and the date u submitted ur application.mine reached CDHC on 3rd dec
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Adexhat(m): 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2013
lucky Don: i would have visited CDHC but i stay in the east which is very far from Lagos and moreover i submited through VAC.i am heading to Mohawk college in Hamiton near Toronto.Bro i can confidently tell u that our TRV is assured.which school are u heading to?and the date u submitted ur application.mine reached CDHC on 3rd dec
Amen bro. My appl reached CDHC on 23 Nov. Moving to UoM, Winnipeg by God's grace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.