Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (508908 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by donnet(m): 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2012
pharmow:
Don't get it twisted bro, they are not thru with all sept applicants at all cos I haven't heard any response from them.

Hahahhahaha, take it easy man, it will get to everyone's turn in jesus name AMEN. Have you gotton medical call. I hope to get my trv this week or next with GOD'S grace
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by J20: 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2012
shavel: All praise be to Allah the most high, I got my trv this afternoon just three weeks and two business days after my Medicals ....brb
Congratulations!
I hope to join you in victory soon
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pauloman(m): 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2012
mercylicious: So nice d thread is activity filled.
For d ppl dt got refused, try again. I once told u a friend was given trv on d 3rd attempt.
@ Pauloman,
Congrts once again. Am thinking of applying for PRV for my guy come Jan (applicatn stopped for now till Jan except if u hv a valid job offer). I feel he will score more points than myself as his job is on d list and he is also experienced. My course is on d list but I don't have experience in dt line.
I will be needing ur guidance all thru.
Email- floxybrown_4u@yahoo.com
Please send me a mail wit ur contact fone no.
Heard PRV gets processed faster these days like 6 months.
For my Trv applicatn, I just decided to halt for now. I've been having dreams of late. I really need to know if its God's time to re-apply now.

All the best guyz. We will see in Canada sumday, whether on visit, or studies or on business or tourism.

Much luv

Thanks again. Been really busy in accra,ghana lately n just collected my PRV documents today. Really,sorry for responding this late. I would oblige to help u @ anytime. I just sent u an email now. Check
@shavel congrats bro !
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2012
@pharmow, the reason I'm saying so is 96perc of people on this thread who applied for Sept have either gotten the visa, done medicals and waiting for the visa or denied.
Probably some of yóur docs are being verified that's why they are yet to respond..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2012
@ donnet, wuld b sending u an email b4 end of 2dy. Pls do help me analyse d situation i'll present..thnx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Bakorede(m): 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2012
[/color][color=#000099]
shavel: All praise be to Allah the most high, I got my trv this afternoon just three weeks and two business days after my Medicals ....brb
congratz bro.May God almighty make dis d beginning of good thns in ur Life.best of luck and wish u save journey.i pray i wil av course 2 jubilate also and others waiting 4 their trvs!AMEN.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Bakorede(m): 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2012
Sir P!:
Amen I believe Very soon we Oct and January starters will soon start getting medical call because it seems they're done with all Sept applicants.
Sir P!:
Amen I believe Very soon we Oct and January starters will soon start getting medical call because it seems they're done with all Sept applicants.
Sir P!:
hmn SIR P! i no go gree,they can't finish wish september applicants cos' i never hear any news abt mine applicatn and i submitd 2nd of May.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kennyGGG(f): 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2012
donnet:

For †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ tax clearance you can go to any taxation office in your location and ask for it, you have to pay some certain amount of money, for me I paid 30,000 just to get 3years tax clearance. It always advisable to do this quickly so that you won't be ask to pay too much for *express* charges. Note: 3years clearance. And you need to submit your sister pay slip too for †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ past four to three months, promotion letter and employment letter too. That's if she is an employee. If she is not then she have to prove to them what she is doing (work).

All document must be original, except your sister id card, which you can submit just †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ photocopy.

You seem to be getting something wrong here. Tax clearance should reflect your earning so you don't just go and pay 30k for 3yrs and call that a tax. If you are earning say 5million per anum which I expect anyone sponsoring u to earn per annum if not more. You may want to figure out what ur tax ought to be. If its ur personal income tax, then let that be your employers headache. Submit payslip
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Felipea: 6:10am On Aug 07, 2012
kennyGGG:

You seem to be getting something wrong here. Tax clearance should reflect your earning so you don't just go and pay 30k for 3yrs and call that a tax. If you are earning say 5million per anum which I expect anyone sponsoring u to earn per annum if not more. You may want to figure out what ur tax ought to be. If its ur personal income tax, then let that be your employers headache. Submit payslip

@KennyGGG, this makes good sense....
but donnet doesnt mean (from wat I understand)that 30k was paid as tax for 3 years.... He paid 30k to facilitate or process a 3-year tax clearance certificate or print-out or wateva....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 9:46am On Aug 07, 2012
@tolyem,
Nice to hear 4rm u again. I am sorry,I think I lost d message you sent. Take your time to file your application,with God on our side,we gotta get there.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pharmow: 11:42am On Aug 07, 2012
Sir P!:
@pharmow, the reason I'm saying so is 96perc of people on this thread who applied for Sept have either gotten the visa, done medicals and waiting for the visa or denied.
Probably some of yóur docs are being verified that's why they are yet to respond..
I guess so bro. All the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by donnet(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2012
Felipe-a:

@KennyGGG, this makes good sense....
but donnet doesnt mean (from wat I understand)that 30k was paid as tax for 3 years.... He paid 30k to facilitate or process a 3-year tax clearance certificate or print-out or wateva....

@filipe
It good someone finally understand what am try to say. You have said it all.
†ђε̲̣̣̣̥ tax clearance original printout is what I submitted.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lalla89: 11:54am On Aug 07, 2012
@all i got an acceptance letter that have 2 starting date september and january and i was denied for the september intake, can i use the same aceptance letter to apply for january intake again.tnx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pharmow: 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2012
donnet:

Hahahhahaha, take it easy man, it will get to everyone's turn in jesus name AMEN. Have you gotton medical call. I hope to get my trv this week or next with GOD'S grace
Bro have not gotten medical call yet o, and the waiting game is not so funny though I submitted the application kinna late. U shall get your trv soonest in the name of almighty God.Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by donnet(m): 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2012
pharmow:
Bro have not gotten medical call yet o, and the waiting game is not so funny though I submitted the application kinna late. U shall get your trv soonest in the name of almighty God.Amen

Amen......... we will all hear good news this in jesus name.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2012
pharmow:
I guess so bro. All the best

Thanks , God will grant our heart desires
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Olami1224: 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2012
shavel: @newacca, Ameen yah rabbi, thanks bro and may Allah continue to increase u in iman @sir p, yeah my status changed @ donnet I did mine on the 12th my school is u of Winnipeg in Manitoba ,@earthgreeners, thanks bro, u can contact me via email and u can as well get my email addy on my profile.

Robana Ati'na fi duni'ya asa'nota..... am happy for you (did you pay School Fees?). More good news to come, and we shall all scale through insha-Allah. @Sirp.... it will soo be our time
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kennyGGG(f): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2012
donnet:

@filipe
It good someone finally understand what am try to say. You have said it all.
†ђε̲̣̣̣̥ tax clearance original printout is what I submitted.

@Donnet: I have always understood you. Please dont get it twisted. What I mean is if you pay in N30k for 3yrs tax clearance, what are you tying the tax to? It has to be sort of earning. Unless you are saying the tax printout, wont show what you actually paid in which case I have no problem with that. If that is what you mean, then PLEASE expand your explanation. ThanXX
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2012
@all,
is there anybody dat applied in june dat has been invited 4 medicals?. ;i need urgent reply tanx?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2012
@spencer3705 I don't think so, all june/july applicants are still waiting for medical call up.. Judging from what happened to Sept applicants, it seems CDHC issues several medical instructions at a go, I'm sure soon by Gods grace they'll start sending medicals
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2012
Olami1224:

Robana Ati'na fi duni'ya asa'nota..... am happy for you (did you pay School Fees?). More good news to come, and we shall all scale through insha-Allah. @Sirp.... it will soo be our time
jazakumulahi khayran, thanks bro,,yeah i did pay my tuition fees

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by tjcrown: 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2012
bancan: my baby is just 1. Yes only physical screening was done on him(height,weight) but I paid the same amount but I did xtray , my blood sample and urine was taken in short the test was a comprehensive one. My toddler is normal and isn't anaemic.its exactly a week now after my medical test.

Why did you ask about anaemia then? anyway, in average of four weeks, ur trv should be ready. The SC disease should not be a barrier to your trv anyway since it does not constitute a threat to canadian public health. So you should be fine by Gods grace. Let us know as soon as you receive your trv. All the best madam.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2012
Sir P!:
@spencer3705 I don't think so, all june/july applicants are still waiting for medical call up.. Judging from what happened to Sept applicants, it seems CDHC issues several medical instructions at a go, I'm sure soon by Gods grace they'll start sending medicals

SIR P,WHEN DID U SUBMIT? WERE U CALLED 4 MEDICALS?IF YES,WHEN?WHEN IS UR STARTING DATE?GOD WOULD HELP US ALL.WE SHALL GET THERE.AM AN UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT HEADING TO U OF S SASKATOON.I HAVE SEPT AND JAN AS START DATES.WHICH PROVINCE ARE YOU GOING TO?LETZ RUB MIND.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Iykecollins(m): 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2012
I have tadken all day to go through the posts and comments, am glad there are nigerians who are always out to offer gud advice and solutions to people questions and study/travel issue.
A recent graduate of geology, will soon start my application processes for my M.Sc in ca. Still av odas in mind but ca is my best bet. Hope to get many answers as possible as I progress. Kudos 2 d house!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2012
spencer3705:

SIR P,WHEN DID U SUBMIT? WERE U CALLED 4 MEDICALS?IF YES,WHEN?WHEN IS UR STARTING DATE?GOD WOULD HELP US ALL.WE SHALL GET THERE.AM AN UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT HEADING TO U OF S SASKATOON.I HAVE SEPT AND JAN AS START DATES.WHICH PROVINCE ARE YOU GOING TO?LETZ RUB MIND.

Submitted a little over 3weeks ago , Ontario province, no medicals yet
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 8:32pm On Aug 07, 2012
spencer3705:

also heading to U of Sas, Undergraduate
2 start dates: sept and Jan
But yet to submit ma application.
Shld submit before d end of this month
have yu submitted yurs?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2012
Sir P!:

Submitted a little over 3weeks ago , Ontario province, no medicals yet

God would c us through and we gonna b celebrated.God is too faithful to fail.undergraduate or masters?who is ur sponsor
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lalla89: 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2012
@all i have an acceptance letter that have a two starting date september and january ,i was denied with the september date. can i use the same acceptance letter to apply for january intake or wl ask 4 new 1 from d skul. Pls someone help me to ansa my question tnx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2012
lillaowow:

also heading to U of Sas, Undergraduate
2 start dates: sept and Jan
But yet to submit ma application.
Shld submit before d end of this month
have yu submitted yurs?

yeah! I submitted in june.are u going for undergraduate?y did u take long to submit.all da best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2012
lalla89: @all i have an acceptance letter that have a two starting date september and january ,i was denied with the september date. can i use the same acceptance letter to apply for january intake or wl ask 4 new 1 from d skul. Pls someone help me to ansa my question tnx

yeah!you can use it if u have ample time for january start if not contact the school for new admission letter that would wud extend to may/june start.hope dis helps.y were u denied 4 september start?share ur experience for further directive.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by linclon(f): 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2012
Hi, Does anyone have information on how I can get a police clearance certificate from Nigeria for my Permanent Residence application here in Canada? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lalla89: 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2012
spencer3705:

yeah!you can use it if u have ample time for january start if not contact the school for new admission letter that would wud extend to may/june start.hope dis helps.y were u denied 4 september start?share ur experience for further directive.
@spencer i track my application today and i saw that your application is now ready for collection you wil come to the centre where u submit ur aplcation with an identification proof 4 colection. And i didnt do my medical that is my i take it as denial ,i use my uncle as sponsor bt pls guide me on how to reaply again.tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.