Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (508940 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by t4joseph: 11:37am On Aug 09, 2012
earthgreeners:

Your uncle is okay as a sponsor, forget the age tin cos u r going for a masters program...the amount in his account must be able to cater for your tuition fee, accommodation and transportation,,,,,and also for himself and family.......Most universities in Canada don't require GRE and GMAT except some courses depending on the university, check for admission requirement....................

Thanks a lot.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Danyl(m): 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2012
@all,i wamnt to ask that is it compulsory to include a leta of consent to study frm ur parents when am past the age of minority,though am goin 4my second undrgraduate cos my future ambition is to bcom a bioinformatics expert n involves bn a biologist with software programming skills...
@ebugirl,pls wen u pay ur admission deposit was ur receipt sent to u in pdf or what did u show as a proof dt u paid d admisn deposit.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2012
I don't understand the manner some pple need money money, u re not being xplicite about ur trick of being an agent of visa processing, pls don't fall in the hand of this element who using evry possible means to make money. Do it urself they re there to help u, if u cannot figure out all the phase urself.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2012
@moty4all last time I checked 50000 for admission, then 150,000 for affidavit,medical and clearance, then when u get medical call 2000dollars(320k)
Not sure its worth it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Josh121(m): 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2012
@ sir p what is the assurance after paying all that money
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Bakorede(m): 7:24pm On Aug 09, 2012
Dis forum is indeed DIY.i can c!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2012
@josh No assurance bro, they're agents not the embassy, they only help you make sure your docs are in order and save you a stress or two.
The 2000dollars is refundable if you're denied, the initial 200k isn't
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lalla89: 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2012
spencer3705:

i dnt think its advicable sending someone to get ur package for you.you have to go their with your slip and an identication card.it could be ur passport data page.dont u think its suspicious using ur uncle as sponsor earlier and now your dad?
U AV ALOT OF ASSIGNMENT TO DO ON THIS.UR DAD BEING UR SPONSOR IS THE BEST.TRY AND CONVINCE THEM BEYOUND REASONABLE DOUBT WHY U USED UR UNCLE AS YOUR PRINCIPAL SPONSOR IN YOUR FIRST APPLICATION.
BUT WHY STILL UNDERGRADUATE?HOPE UR COURSES ARE COHERENT.
tnks bro i wl share everything as soon as i collect my application then you wil guide me on my next aplication.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lalla89: 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2012
mercylicious: @lalla89,
I think its best u call vac to know if they will release ur docs to another person wit evidence of biodata copy page and collectn slip.
Wen u know d reasons for denial, we can all reason together and see how we reapply.

ya someone can collect because of when i went VAC to submit my docx i saw 1 agent with morethan 5 aplications 4 difrent people and he submited them all. I wl share everytn as soon as i colect ma docx. I pray to c ma trv. Tnx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by linclon(f): 3:58am On Aug 10, 2012
@ancient1, Can the fingerprinted forms be scanned along my the passport to my contact in Lagos, or the Force CID will reject it only accept the original forms sent by post?
Thanks for helpful useful info.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 5:05am On Aug 10, 2012
linclon: @ancient1, Can the fingerprinted forms be scanned along my the passport to my contact in Lagos, or the Force CID will reject it only accept the original forms sent by post?
Thanks for helpful useful info.

send d original via post...the scanned copy is of no use cos thatz no longer ur fingerprint
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 6:32am On Aug 10, 2012
Danyl: @all,i wamnt to ask that is it compulsory to include a leta of consent to study frm ur parents when am past the age of minority,though am goin 4my second undrgraduate cos my future ambition is to bcom a bioinformatics expert n involves bn a biologist with software programming skills...
@ebugirl,pls wen u pay ur admission deposit was ur receipt sent to u in pdf or what did u show as a proof dt u paid d admisn deposit.

It was sent in pdf format, I printed it and included it to my supporting documents
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:14am On Aug 10, 2012
@efosa12345

If you want to promote any agent do it outside Travel section, any post that contains the name of that agent will be removed.

People do it for themselves here and it works.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Danyl(m): 9:34am On Aug 10, 2012
@ebugirl,tnx 4d info, i just paid my adm. Deposit that is y am askn...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 10:32am On Aug 10, 2012
I think CDHC wlda finished with those for Fall 2012 ..... Itz time for the Winter 2013 applicants......

Wish everyone of them Goodluck, Fall 2013 hopefuls are warming up......

@ebugirl, dipo, fflower, sirdam, lyf, solomon, shavel et al...whatz up with ur travel arrangement..Bon voyage..ring us when u get to canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2012
justwise: @efosa12345

If you want to promote any agent do it outside Travel section, any post that contains the name of that agent will be removed.

People do it for themselves here and it works.

@justwise, am not trying to promote any agent image here, all I am saying is that if u feel u cannot follow up the steps urself it better to consult the agent mentioned so far to guide u, instead of falling in the hands of does element tht called themself agent. Do it urself. Please any persons in the house that is a potential student of Lambton college?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Noswaa: 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2012
hello forumites,i was fused study permit today reasons,(1)that you have not satisfied me that you have adequate fund to pay for your tuition fee and living expenses while in canada and to return to your country of residence (2)that you have not satisfied me that you will leave canada by the and of the period authorized for your stay.Sponsor:Company
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by J20: 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2012
@Noswaa: Take heart. Just re-package your application, fill up the lapses and try again. Some get it after several trials. God is in control.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by shema: 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2012
@house...my school doesn't issue transcript to students. I requested it to be sent to an uncle's firm. They did, but my issue is the transcript has a letter attached to it which was addressed to my uncle's firm. Could someone show me a way forward please...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2012
Noswaa: hello forumites,i was fused study permit today reasons,(1)that you have not satisfied me that you have adequate fund to pay for your tuition fee and living expenses while in canada and to return to your country of residence (2)that you have not satisfied me that you will leave canada by the and of the period authorized for your stay.Sponsor:Company

@Noswaa, do you work with the company? And hw much do you have in ur sponsor account? This pple brain dey skip well well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2012
shema: @house...my school doesn't issue transcript to students. I requested it to be sent to an uncle's firm. They did, but my issue is the transcript has a letter attached to it which was addressed to my uncle's firm. Could someone show me a way forward please...

@shema ur transcript can be addr to ur residence, it does not mean just use it provided is geniue.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Noswaa: 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2012
efosa12345:

@Noswaa, do you work with the company? And hw much do you have in ur sponsor account? This pple brain dey skip well well

my brother,yes i work with them and they gave me every thing i need,i know what CDHC need and i promised to give them next time.Thank God that my gap is not wide to fill.Since they did not mention that am not a bonafide candidate and out of the five or more stipulated reasons to deny entry,they only indicated just 2 out of them,i think my gap is not much for the next application.What they need from me is just to provide a good sponsor that is all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2012
Noswaa:

my brother,yes i work with them and they gave me every thing i need,i know what CDHC need and i promised to give them next time.Thank God that my gap is not wide to fill.Since they did not mention that am not a bonafide candidate and out of the five or more stipulated reasons to deny entry,they only indicated just 2 out of them,i think my gap is not much for the next application.What they need from me is just to provide a good sponsor that is all.

broda,i love ur courage.God's time is the best..
Is d company own by ur parents?if nt embassy might think SPONSOR IS NOT CREDIBLE...

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.