Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? (9965 Views)

When Your Wife Lied To You About Her Salary / My Son Lied To Us For Three Years, That He Was In The University. / My Wife Lied To Me About Her Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by luckgames(m): 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2012
RealBitch: while im having a cleansing bath at this end, could you be nice enough to bend on your scrawny fours and start mopping the other end¿¿
Just back off me FOOLISH Girl
One more time I told you that you look like a hood rat
Get off that ghetto mentality
Tattoo all over your back, is the art or what ?
Ashawo looking girl
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by RealBitch(f): 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2012
luckgames:
Ashawo looking girl
prize fool. E. O. D
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by luckgames(m): 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2012
RealBitch: prize fool. E. O. D
Dumb ghetto B
Hood rat
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by RealBitch(f): 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2012
luckgames:
Ashawo looking girl
your gf is an ashawo,your sisters/grand mother is an ashawo and your mother has been an ashawo and would always be. Im sure it was in the line of duty that she got raped by a rabid gay dog concieved a prize fool like you. E. O. D
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by luckgames(m): 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2012
RealBitch: your gf is an ashawo,your sisters/grand mother is an ashawo and your mother has been an ashawo and would always be. Im sure it was in the line of duty that she got raped by a rabid gay dog concieved a prize fool like you. E. O. D
Village Girl
I have ask your b a?? to back off me
But your big ashawo mouth and hood rat mentality will not let you stop
You know about rabid gay dog so
Tell us the last time that Rabid gay dog put his joystick inside your Nasty P
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by RealBitch(f): 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2012
luckgames:
Village Girl
I have ask your b a?? to back off me
But your big ashawo mouth and hood rat mentality will not let you stop
You know about rabid gay dog so
Tell us the last time that Rabid gay dog put his joystick inside your Nasty P
*ignoring a certain ranting mad man*
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by luckgames(m): 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2012
RealBitch: *ignoring a certain ranting mad man*
You are an ignorant ashawo kobo. Kobo
Fool let the rabid gay dog enter inside your
Stop playing hood rat
DOG, DOG,DOG
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by RealBitch(f): 8:15pm On Jun 13, 2012
*singing*
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by luckgames(m): 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2012
Case Close
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by MrsChima(f): 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2012
Who wants their arse spanked? Mr.Cork...I am not talking to you!
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by Ekans: 11:46pm On Jun 13, 2012
You fools should come back to the main subject.Asswipes.
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:47pm On Jun 13, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Who wants their arse spanked? Mr.Cork...I am not talking to you!
ok, we have notice you grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by RealBitch(f): 11:51pm On Jun 13, 2012
Flashaldrin:
ok, we have notice you grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by Loveaflame(m): 11:53pm On Jun 13, 2012
Tell the woman not to kill herself.The man is taking good care of her and the kids.If she is a christian and she feels cheated she can opt out of marriage on the ground of adultery.But if she is pleased to live with the man she should do that and struggle financially for her own personal life.There i nothing new under the heaven.She is not d first and would not be the last.Jeje laye gba
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by http(m): 12:01am On Jun 14, 2012
grin grin grin grin eveyday....
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by http(m): 12:01am On Jun 14, 2012
grin grin grin grin everyday....
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by hardeyincah(m): 12:13am On Jun 14, 2012
nikki 26: I visited a friend recently, only to meet her in a state of deep concern- her husband of eight years had another family elsewhere. His frequent 'visits' to his home town was to ensure that the 'other woman' was doing fine with his kids. The funny thing is that they lack nothing. My friend has a lovely set of kids and runs a good business. She's at the point of breaking down. What should I tell her? Have you ever lied to your wife?
u dont av Job, cos if u do u want be visiting pple from one door to anoda..... Stay at home and sleep all day....
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by ENZOSCIFO1: 12:14am On Jun 14, 2012
See question? its like asking have u ever slept wt ur wife?
yeye
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 14, 2012
Yes, I have lied to her. Lied to her that "she is beautiful" even though she isn't. Hope she never finds out...
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 14, 2012
smiley
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 14, 2012
smiley
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by Next2Bezee(m): 12:42am On Jun 14, 2012
hardeyincah:
u dont av Job, cos if u do u want be visiting pple from one door to anoda..... Stay at home and sleep all day....

And then you'll die alone.

RealBitch: dig his grave

And then you're sentenced to death, waiting for years in prison for your time to go and then happily think they have 4gotten bout you then GBAM!!!.....R.I.P

nikki 26: I visited a friend recently, only to meet her in a state of deep concern- her husband of eight years had another family elsewhere. His frequent 'visits' to his home town was to ensure that the 'other woman' was doing fine with his kids. The funny thing is that they lack nothing. My friend has a lovely set of kids and runs a good business. She's at the point of breaking down. What should I tell her? Have you ever lied to your wife?

God be Judge, Your Friend better pray and thank God for what she has...Many wives aren't as fortunate as her.
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by sophy09: 12:56am On Jun 14, 2012
Same thing happened to a family friend parent. They had been married for 36 years. The family never knew their dad another wife in the same state. The dad was always home every night, he provided and loved his family. One of the employees told the guy's son but he did not believe. The truth came out when the guy died. The wife was in shock. She had to accept her fate.

Another case is that of a friend. He happens to be the last child but people always argue with him that he has a younger brother. Neighbors tell the mum as well that they saw her son 3 blocks away while the boy is at home. The mum decided to investigate. The father had another woman 3 blocks away. The boy is a year younger than my friend. The mother did nothing about it. The father still lives with his first family and goes to visit the other once in a while.
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by Decapo: 12:59am On Jun 14, 2012

hope this is not ur own experinece sha o
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by Nobody: 2:27am On Jun 14, 2012
The question should be: will women ever stop lying to their partners? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by coolzeal(m): 2:33am On Jun 14, 2012
Am not married and yeah we all tell lies for genuine reasons but those are basic lies. This is hard and no man should do that to his wife, that's cruel. Anyway i cannot decide for her but when you walk up to that alter, you took an oath and everyone should respect that. He cheated and the lady know what to do and if she want to continue her relationship with her husband fine and if she don't want fine. But she should alert her family and her husband family..
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by MissEZ(f): 2:46am On Jun 14, 2012
Wow, i cant tell your friend what to do cos this is huge and really sad. If she can live with this then she should go ahead with the marriage, but i know say me i go just waka. A man who is deceptive with something this huge can kill someone o, even if it is induced heart attack. May we not see such o.

Did someone still manage to blame the woman for this? Men nawa for una o, no matter what a man does wrong to the woman, it is always her fault. Talk about life being unfair
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by EASY39(m): 2:48am On Jun 14, 2012
Logic Mind:

What's she worried about then?
I lie to everybody all the time. It's part of life.
abi o
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by zangiff(m): 5:43am On Jun 14, 2012
cool
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by Engineer96(m): 5:50am On Jun 14, 2012
I have lied to my wife on some occassions and I will still tell her lies if it is absolutely necessary.
Often times, I tell her the truth.
Lying is part of life and you may not survive without it.
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 14, 2012
Logic Mind:

What's she worried about then?
I lie to everybody all the time. It's part of life.

Hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Punish Your Children? / Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? / How Do I Fatten My Toddler?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.