Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? (9966 Views)

When Your Wife Lied To You About Her Salary / My Son Lied To Us For Three Years, That He Was In The University. / My Wife Lied To Me About Her Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:10am On Jun 14, 2012
luckgames:
P cloth
Take a bath Nasty B
Jump in the lake FOOL
advice please not BEAF
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by Emioga: 6:26am On Jun 14, 2012
@realbitch nd luckygames u guys shud stop o!!!sm1 is hurting badly nd u guys r doing wot @op nothing hurts more than being hurt by sm1 u trust nd love.vry confused rite nw .hope God gives her d wisdom 2 pull tru
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by crackhouse(m): 6:51am On Jun 14, 2012
Logic Mind:

What's she worried about then?
I lie to everybody all the time. It's part of life.
yeah that's part of life of aetheists
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by deshysmalls(m): 7:05am On Jun 14, 2012
Guys the last time i checked, this topic is to sincerely answer a question not for some Tom and Jerry kind of flirt cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 14, 2012
That's life but wait oo, does she mean that she never travels to the mans home town?. Well tell her to pick up herself and look at the faces of her kids and forget the man and his other wife...... Let her continue her life and be more concerned on training her kids....

P.S, if ma papa do dat kind thing, na beating sure pass and tied up for 7decks where he will undergo suber reflection then after that I do disown am
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by Samito247(m): 7:13am On Jun 14, 2012
nikki 26: I visited a friend recently, only to meet her in a state of deep concern- her husband of eight years had another family elsewhere. His frequent 'visits' to his home town was to ensure that the 'other woman' was doing fine with his kids. The funny thing is that they lack nothing. My friend has a lovely set of kids and runs a good business. She's at the point of breaking down. What should I tell her? Have you ever lied to your wife?
na wa o!hw is it dat she no follow am go d villa na?madam u dull!
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by jeffizy(m): 7:54am On Jun 14, 2012
luckgames:
FOOL
drop death
I will not get off with a hood rat like you
So go play with your fingers in your P
Your look give an impression that you are a lowlife Nasty girl
Aren't U̶̲̥̅̊ doing what U̶̲̥̅̊ said U̶̲̥̅̊ don't wanna do?
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by RealBitch(f): 8:11am On Jun 14, 2012
jeffizy:
Aren't U̶̲̥̅̊ doing what U̶̲̥̅̊ said U̶̲̥̅̊ don't wanna do?
lol. Thanks for pointing that out.
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by RealBitch(f): 8:16am On Jun 14, 2012
Abdul Adam56: advice please not BEAF
@op, tell ur friend 2 forget what has happened and channel her energy to her business,her love to her kids. She shouldnt walk out. Every kid needs a father figure
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by Vergil: 8:18am On Jun 14, 2012
Loveaflame: Tell the woman not to kill herself.The man is taking good care of her and the kids.If she is a christian and she feels cheated she can opt out of marriage on the ground of adultery.But if she is pleased to live with the man she should do that and struggle financially for her own personal life.There i nothing new under the heaven.She is not d first and would not be the last.Jeje laye gba

In the bible, its when a woman lives her marriage, she's an adulterer. And apparently, anyman who gets married to her, is too.

A man can leave the marriage tho, based on what u said. Don't know about t woman. Read Matthew. Some where there...
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by frontop: 8:22am On Jun 14, 2012
Yeah, but white lies.
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by adedotman5(m): 8:23am On Jun 14, 2012
Lie is part of d game,infact if U dont tell her lies,that means U aint gat respect for her emotion
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by xynerise: 8:24am On Jun 14, 2012
@topic. Yeah I lied for her own good
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by leeland(m): 8:33am On Jun 14, 2012
D deed has already bin done.She nids to move on n takia of d kids she has.Its painful,but u will only d more if u kip looking back @ it.
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by chineloSA(f): 8:33am On Jun 14, 2012
luckgames:
P cloth
Take a bath Nasty B
Jump in the lake FOOL

@luckgames, YOU ARE A SERIOUS PROBLEM.
DEAL WITH YOURSELF. ??

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by RealBitch(f): 8:37am On Jun 14, 2012
Vergil:

In the bible, its when a woman lives her marriage, she's an adulterer. And apparently, anyman who gets married to her, is too.

A man can leave the marriage tho, based on what u said. Don't know about t woman. Read Matthew. Some where there...
hi. This is the 21st century,and the bible you're making reference to is---how old??cos i dont even know
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by Lexoria: 8:46am On Jun 14, 2012
Thats why women should learn to change wih their spouses.If she learnt this,she would have felt bad,nursed d hurt,found a good-looking guy and soothe her pain.If a baby comes from that,then We Thank God.
And pls,no one should start preaching to me or criticizing me(especially men).One good turn deserves another y'all.If it was his wife she would be dropped like its hot but people are telling d woman to count her blessings,whatever that means.The world is fair depending on one's mindset.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by dont8(m): 8:48am On Jun 14, 2012
I'm not married yet, but I've lied to my girlfriend, which means I can lie to my wife. I think lying occassionally helps the marriage, women don't like truth most times. If I don't lie to my wife, who will? On a more serious note, I feel for your friend, but the deed has been done, she can't change anything; she has to move on with her life and with prayer everything will be okay, God is her strenght.
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by blaazoon22(m): 8:54am On Jun 14, 2012
Hhhmm, dis is really sad. I suggest ? advice ur frnd to just STAY and act like_dt_woman never exists on dis planet.She should be faithful and be d best she could ever be to her man. Thank God they lack nothing.Remind her wht marriage vows are!
I guess she never asked d man if he was married to any lady b4 they met. So_, whts d P? Did she ask and the man told her a different thing? Hence ur question!
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by megxo(m): 9:01am On Jun 14, 2012
RealBitch: Men like this are the reason women should dig for serious gold
now dats wor ur name stands 4
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by cardoso111(m): 9:06am On Jun 14, 2012
i lied when i knew its for the good of the family-she once asked me do you have cash with you?i said no but i kept the money for an emergency which eventually came;but she was all the happy for it
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by klairekk: 9:06am On Jun 14, 2012
RealBitch: *yawning....* tell me somethn i dont know

Ur type r the ones guys walk on wt ease n make u sob lyk a baby. No harm plz

Anyway u r fun (ny)
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 14, 2012
Its only a wicked soul that wouldn't lie to his wife..... undecided
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by RealBitch(f): 9:20am On Jun 14, 2012
megxo: now dats wor ur name stands 4
*bored* any new gist¿
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by pawesome(m): 9:20am On Jun 14, 2012
Guy wey neva lie to woman is nt worthy to b kalld. Man....n naturally,women dnt lik d truth,dse dnt bliv it... S̶̲̥̅☺ him havin a family elsewere,u̶̲̥̅̊​ re screwd...
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by RealBitch(f): 9:22am On Jun 14, 2012
klairekk:

Ur type r the ones guys walk on wt ease n make u sob lyk a baby. No harm plz

Anyway u r fun (ny)
harm already done. *trying to remember where i kept my ammo*
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by Daresh(f): 9:33am On Jun 14, 2012
Logic Mind:

What's she worried about then?
I lie to everybody all the time. It's part of life.

That's sad!
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by labbyboi(m): 9:38am On Jun 14, 2012
#whistling+passingby#...lolzzz
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 14, 2012
Would Only Lie to Her in a More 'Confidential' Manner and it got to Worth it! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by beaulady1(f): 9:56am On Jun 14, 2012
shymmex: The question should be: will women ever stop lying to their partners? undecided
How typical of you to point fingers to d women!mtcheew
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by beaulady1(f): 10:05am On Jun 14, 2012
adedotman5: Lie is part of d game,infact if U dont tell her lies,that means U aint gat respect for her emotion
Jeez ur idea of marriage is so twisted and false.Marriage is not a game and lies definately don't show respect,infact it shows d height of disrespect.For crying out loud someone dat can lie to you is also capable of killing you!
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 14, 2012
Shits happens, no woman shud end her life/future cos of a man. Man wil always be dat which dey r. As for luckgames & realbitch, i really enjoyed ur show.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Punish Your Children? / Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? / How Do I Fatten My Toddler?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.