Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:58 PM

Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? (10044 Views)

When Your Wife Lied To You About Her Salary / My Son Lied To Us For Three Years, That He Was In The University. / My Wife Lied To Me About Her Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by basadenet: 11:01am On Jun 14, 2012
This is applicable to both husband and wife, so lying is not something new but a normal thing of life. My wife had lied severally to me and i sometime reciprocate but not much.
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by monami2abd: 11:06am On Jun 14, 2012
Why ask such a question with simple answer.... If she is not okay with him having another wife then she should go ahead and divorce him.. Otherwise she should stay in the marriage and carry her cross........ Simple.....
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by luckgames(m): 12:29pm On Jun 14, 2012
chineloSA:

@luckgames, YOU ARE A SERIOUS PROBLEM.
DEAL WITH YOURSELF. ??

Mad woman
Sorry, that I cannot help your lonely heart
So Get help
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by luckgames(m): 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2012
Abdul Adam56: advice please not BEAF
If you have a real B? insulting you
You can man up or be a B like her
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by LogicMind: 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2012
crackhouse: yeah that's part of life of aetheists

no man. studies show that everyboby lie all the time as long as it is in their general interest to do so.
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by luckgames(m): 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2012
jeffizy:
Aren't U̶̲̥̅̊ doing what U̶̲̥̅̊ said U̶̲̥̅̊ don't wanna do?
She was very disrespectful
I was not going to sit back for a hood rat to insult me
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by LogicMind: 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2012
Daresh:

That's sad!

unfortunately sad but true. everybody lies.

can i recommend a nice movie on the subject for you?
"the invention of lying" by ricky gervais.

watch it and see that it is impossible to not lie.
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by dont8(m): 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2012
RealBitch: harm already done. *trying to remember where i kept my ammo*
Did that guy also had a family outside? I suspect you and games to be husband and wife, but why wash your dirty linen outside.
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by luckgames(m): 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2012
dont8:
Did that guy also had a family outside? I suspect you and games to be husband and wife, but why wash your dirty linen outside.
Dude your got games
I think she will be a wonderful wife to somebody but not me
Thanks' any way
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by RealBitch(f): 6:44pm On Jun 14, 2012
luckgames:
She was very disrespectful
I was not going to sit back for a hood rat to insult me
he who posted the words i quoted is a fool
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by RealBitch(f): 6:47pm On Jun 14, 2012
dont8:
wtf¿¿ Dude, this freaking gameboy's picking on me for my looks which is absolutely none of his business,:| why would i want to hitch myself with such a wimp?:/
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by luckgames(m): 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2012
RealBitch: wtf¿¿ Dude, this freaking gameboy's picking on me for my looks which is absolutely none of his business,:| why would i want to hitch myself with such a wimp?:/

Yes you right I did pick on you for your look
I am sorry
Image is everything remember that
If I marry you consider yourself lucky
I got it
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by RealBitch(f): 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2012
luckgames:
consider yourself lucky
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by RealBitch(f): 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2012
luckgames:
consider yourself lucky
wateva
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by queensmith: 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2012
nikki 26: I visited a friend recently, only to meet her in a state of deep concern- her husband of eight years had another family elsewhere. His frequent 'visits' to his home town was to ensure that the 'other woman' was doing fine with his kids. The funny thing is that they lack nothing. My friend has a lovely set of kids and runs a good business. She's at the point of breaking down. What should I tell her? Have you ever lied to your wife?

WOW thats not even a lie!! this is murder! he has another family? oboiiiii!

She has to leave him. . . .I can't think of any other solution, The man is a fraud!
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by chineloSA(f): 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2012
luckgames:
Mad woman
Sorry, that I cannot help your lonely heart
So Get help

@luckgames, even if you were the last man on this earth, I wouldnt want your sorry a .s. s to soothe my supposedly lonely heart.
For your info, never will I stoop low for such a low life, who always speaks in vulgar.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by destnychyld: 10:59am On Jun 15, 2012
cheesy i have to for her to love me more
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by TheMatrix3: 11:34am On Jun 15, 2012
HAVE YOU EVER LIED TO YOUR WIFE
Dude shocked, like every some times!!! grin Like the saying goes "Only a man that does not love a woman, tells her the truth all the time". You dare not tell her you forgot your anniversary; or were and who exactly you were with (when actually you were drinking with your friends and your ex gf was also there) or that you gave cash assistance to your female friend or neighbors wife grin. We do sh*t all the tym but you musnt tell her always so she doesnt keep tabs and keep gettin worried...its called Love wink
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by 30secs(m): 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2012
RealBitch: Men like this are the reason women should dig for serious gold
luckgames(m):

dig deep
sorry
No Gold, Now What?
Birds of a feather. Smdh
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by RealBitch(f): 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2012
30secs:
Birds of a feather. Smdh
wtf¿ I dont speak loser
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by sapien(m): 8:40am On Jun 16, 2012
Woe betides a man that has never lied to his wife!
Re: Have You Ever Lied To Your Wife? by OILOFGLADNESS: 9:14am On Jun 16, 2012
[size=8pt][/size][color=#000099][/color][b][/b][b][/b]LIE IS A DEADLY POISON, ITS A SIN, ITS A BIGVIRUS ON YOUR HONESTY AND INTEGRITY, IT KEEPS YOUR CONSCIENCE IN A BIG TROUBLE THOUGH YOU MAY PRETEND NOT TO CARE.
NOW LET ME ASK THE HOUSE A SOME QUESTION, IF YOU LOVE UR SALF CAN U TELL URSELF A LIE, CAN YOU GIVE URSELF A POISON, THE BEST BOOK IN THE WH0LE WORLD SAID ''LOVE YOURNEIGHBOUR AS URSELF', DO TO OTHERS WHAT YOU WILL LIKE PPLE TO DO TO U"", SPEAK TRUTH ONE TO ANOTHER.""

PLEASE MY BOTHERS LIE IS A POISON DONT GIVE POISON TO ANYBODY TALK OF YOUR WIFE ESPECIALLY YOUR WIFE, YOUR BETTER HALF, YOUR COMPLETENESS, YOUR LOVE, YOUR RIB. TELL HER LET HER KNOW IF YOU DONT TELL HER THE TRUTH THE EQUATION IS NOT BALLANCED, THE WEIGHT IS NOT BALANCED ITS STILL OSCILLATING AND THERE IS NO EQUILLIBRIUM, PERMIT ME TO SAY THAT SO IS YOUR R/SHIP WIT UR WIFE AND MAY BE OSCILLATING AND STAGERRRING.
PLEASE ACCORDING TO JAMES 1: 5, HE SOEVER LACK WISDOM SHOULD ASSK OF GOD THAT GIVETH LIBERALLY TO ALLLLLLLLLL...........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am Pregnant For My Half Brother / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2017!!! / Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.