Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Why The Hatred For Short People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The Hatred For Short People (1651 Views)

Key Factors For Short-Lived Relationships? / Short People Only Look Attractive When They Are Younger / Short People Are 'most Prone To Jealousy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Hatred For Short People by kwenu: 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2012
I over heard two women discussing about thier marriage recently, there i noticed that one of them complained bitterly of her husband. saying that he dosent like short people, i know his husband to be short but financially he is okay.

I talked with my female co worker for turning down a man who approached her for a relationship and there she told me she dosent like short people.

i know of a girl in my school who will never go out with a short man.

Most of em tall guys i know are always into relationships with one female or more.

I have seen girls go stalking on tall guyz.

my boss happen to be a man and does tell me to employ taller girls/ladies, according to him he says, short girls/ladies minds are always dirty. though i disagree with him. i see hes wrong there cos not all short women(why generalize).
Because i have met short people who were very nice and are good people.

Dont forget that there are many short girls/ladies dating taller men/guys. yeah that shows how matured men are.
I dont see short girls/ladies as unsexy since men do run after dem for relationship

Of all i have seen concerning this, it does occur to me that ladies/girls have strong hatered for short guys/men.
A man/guy will overlook the issue of height when wanting to date a female but females will never go for a short guy/man

Now my question are
why do people prefer tall men and women to short ones?.
Are short men and women un-sexy?,
Do short people have dirty minds?

Hope to see your replies, No fighting please lets be all matured.

Thanks to all
Re: Why The Hatred For Short People by onila(f): 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2012
thats just the ideal physical features for a man

well built, muscular and tall
Re: Why The Hatred For Short People by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2012
mtchhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Why The Hatred For Short People by RealBitch(f): 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2012
Dont know about anybody else,but, tall or short's no big deal. I once had a dwarf friend,but it was weird cos everybody kept STARING!!
Re: Why The Hatred For Short People by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2012
personality matters a lot.
Re: Why The Hatred For Short People by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2012
onila: thats just the ideal physical features for a man

well built, muscular and tall

in case your prince charming doesn't turn out the way you wanted. what next? undecided
Re: Why The Hatred For Short People by onila(f): 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2012
joeydozzy:

in case your prince charming doesn't turn out the way you wanted. what next? undecided

i have to be content with what I have

not every girl will get a tall man
every lady wants a tall but not all girls can get them
Re: Why The Hatred For Short People by MrCork17: 11:07pm On Jun 12, 2012
kwenu: I over heard two women discussing about thier marriage recently, there i noticed that one of them complained bitterly of her husband. saying that he dosent like short people, i know his husband to be short but financially he is okay.

I talked with my female co worker for turning down a man who approached her for a relationship and there she told me she dosent like short people.

i know of a girl in my school who will never go out with a short man.

Most of em tall guys i know are always into relationships with one female or more.

I have seen girls go stalking on tall guyz.

my boss happen to be a man and does tell me to employ taller girls/ladies, according to him he says, short girls/ladies minds are always dirty. though i disagree with him. i see hes wrong there cos not all short women(why generalize).
Because i have met short people who were very nice and are good people.

Dont forget that there are many short girls/ladies dating taller men/guys. yeah that shows how matured men are.
I dont see short girls/ladies as unsexy since men do run after dem for relationship

Of all i have seen concerning this, it does occur to me that ladies/girls have strong hatered for short guys/men.
A man/guy will overlook the issue of height when wanting to date a female but females will never go for a short guy/man

Now my question are
why do people prefer tall men and women to short ones?.
Are short men and women un-sexy?,
Do short people have dirty minds?

Hope to see your replies, No fighting please lets be all matured.

Thanks to all

bro do u wear high heels? undecided
Re: Why The Hatred For Short People by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 12, 2012
kwenu: . . .i know his husband to be short . . .
angry angry angry angry
Re: Why The Hatred For Short People by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 13, 2012
Short people have been discriminated against for ages! People always want to mess with you because you are short. I'm not surprised people say short people are aggressive, because they just put up the act to peeps who won't show respect.
Re: Why The Hatred For Short People by Mynd44: 7:35am On Jun 13, 2012
The only question I have is this: OP, what is your height? Cos it seems you are having z very bad case of height deficiency complex
Re: Why The Hatred For Short People by kwenu: 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2012
@mr cork i dont wear high hill.

@mxxpunk, sorry about the mistakes there heres the repeat
I over heard two women discussing about thier marriage recently, there i noticed that one of them complained bitterly of her husband. saying that he dosent like short people, i know his husband to be short but financially he is okay.

@ mynd, i m not short
Re: Why The Hatred For Short People by kwenu: 7:04pm On Jun 13, 2012
I over heard two women discussing about thier marriage recently, there i noticed that one of them complained bitterly of her husband. saying that she dosent like short people,shes is refering most to her husband. i know her husband to be short but financially he is okay. hes about 5.7 tall

to everybody thanks for your replies
Re: Why The Hatred For Short People by Flashaldrin(m): 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2012
1. Society
2. Inferiority complex
3. Tallness is reigning for now. Just like slimness in women. There was a time it was in vogue to be plumpy before you can be considered a proper lady

all in all, height is a thing of relativity, its only weird to be short if everyone around you is tall, cos you would look abnormal, but then shortness is not an abnormality in itself, if not tallness would also be abnormal.
Personally i dont even like the fact that i'm tall cos most of my friends are kinda short so it makes me stand out.
Re: Why The Hatred For Short People by luckgames(m): 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2012
Last weekend I just had a talk with a doctor regarding height
The conversation started by me telling him that is son is grown really tall
The doctor told me that he is the shortest person in the house now
We talk about factors that contribute to people height
Genetic, environment, food etc

(1) (Reply)

Is This Love / . / Why I Refuse To Help This Girl Part 2--lesson For The Nice Guys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.