Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Why I Refuse To Help This Girl Part 2--lesson For The Nice Guys! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Refuse To Help This Girl Part 2--lesson For The Nice Guys! (1650 Views)

I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Refuse To Help This Girl Part 2--lesson For The Nice Guys! by ipain: 8:05am On Jul 16, 2014
@Chidyhels come in.

A few months ago before nairaland was attacked, I narrated a story about a girl and what she did using another handle. The thread title was : "Why I refuse to Help This Girl". I bet a lot of folks read that.

In order to catch of with what she did, see it here: https://www.nairaland.com/1527306/one-those-times-it-necessary#19711979

because of what happened in that link above, my trust for her waned and the constant calls reduced. I practically stop caring about her existence but I played along just make her think I am stupid.

Then one day I uploaded a picture of my new laptop with loads of 1 thousand naira notes on the keyboard (on whatsapp) for which she saw and castigated me for using such picture as my DP by saying haven't I seen money before or it seems I am now a yahoo boy Blah blah.

I didn't say much. A few days later she messaged me on that errmmm... She has been broke for long.

I said really?

She said she didn't know how to tell me (I guess guilt from her last crime) and she can't afford her personal effect.

Before then, I asked her why doesn't she come to see considering I had been calling her since I left NYSC and she keep posting me around, she said because of sex.

I laughed on my end, threw emotions out of the window and gave her good words she never thought would come out of my mouth.

The fooled replied and said let's just end everything and that it's over. I told her it has long been over and that the last money she fraudulently collected from me was the last she will ever get.

She got angry I blocked me from sending her messages on whatsapp.

We didn't talk ever since and I have even deleted her number from my phone...
Re: Why I Refuse To Help This Girl Part 2--lesson For The Nice Guys! by ipain: 8:06am On Jul 16, 2014
Just last night she re-surfaced again and here is quote : "ipain my love oooooooooo"

I said huh? Your love? What happened to your love. She said don't I love her again.

I just laughed and said I thought she said it was over do did she forget too soon that she blocked me on whatsapp?

I told her that I can't be with someone who sees no crime in me given her demand but sees sex as crime or big deal.

She said so if I give her money l, she should give me punny.

I just told her that what does she expect because she was acting like she is smarter and that I am no longer her fool.

I talked for long and she was jsut reading without saying a word. I reminded her of her crimes and much to my amazement, she didn't say a word. At that point, I knew there was a bone in her throat she is trying to remove.

Anyway, I slept off and when I woke up this morning, I saw her reply: "I am in need of money badly and I need you to help me"

Well, I am a very compassionate person.
Re: Why I Refuse To Help This Girl Part 2--lesson For The Nice Guys! by ipain: 8:07am On Jul 16, 2014
I am always wanting to help people where necessary but I have been taken for granted by this daughters of ever much too often. I am perfect definition of the Nice guy. However, I have also learned to hide that part of me for obvious reasons.

It has gotten so bad that I easily give up on girls these days. I could ask a girl out and lost absolute interest in a few days time.

Not really/ solely because of my past but I have become too self focus and trying to make a better tomorror for myself, irrespective of the economic hardship in the country. Therefore, I can't afford to waste time on a specie who play hard togethe and still frustrate me thereafter.

I am now in control and I will retaliate in order to teach her a a lesson. Sure... I have two options..

1. take advantage of her and still not give her a dime after the deeds.

2. Tell her point blank that I wont help her.

3. Nairalanders, which of these options is the best for her.

Thank you cool
Re: Why I Refuse To Help This Girl Part 2--lesson For The Nice Guys! by ipain: 8:08am On Jul 16, 2014
I did it to the ex before her and I can do it again.

I collected bank account while she desperately needed the money and for more than 3 days, I didn't send nada.

She was forced to call me at point and I told her she should go an meet her parents.

Most of these girls think because of one is gentle he can't harm a fly. Thye forget or quite ignorant of the fact that we are all born devils but just learn to manage the devil in us.
Re: Why I Refuse To Help This Girl Part 2--lesson For The Nice Guys! by ipain: 8:09am On Jul 16, 2014
Money is what they want, money Iand status I shall digg the ends of the earth for.

An ex corp member whom I asked out while serving is also on my neck fro help.

Why?

She has seen a lot of changes in me compared to last time when we were serving. She has also tried to get close to me.

So unfortunate that I lived a life that her so no good in me when we served. But I was more worried at that time thinking of my life after NYSC. So, most times I was like mad man lol.

Just yesterday, that one was preaching after I sent her a new picture of my face. She exclaimed: "this one pass enjoyment o" "see your chin" "that's why its not good to look down on someone" shocked shocked shocked

there you have it guys... You are a nobody to these daughters of eve if you have no cash in the bank.
Re: Why I Refuse To Help This Girl Part 2--lesson For The Nice Guys! by braine(m): 8:27am On Jul 16, 2014
I think 1 is good for her. But I'm sure you won't wantu do that.
Re: Why I Refuse To Help This Girl Part 2--lesson For The Nice Guys! by ipain: 8:36am On Jul 16, 2014
braine: I think 1 is good for her. But I'm sure you won't wantu do that.
I am sure the ex before her never thought I could refuse to help even though I knew she cried of being hungry.

But I still refused...

I can be an extreme direct of OPPOSITE of the nice person they see when the need arises.

If you have watched Prison Break, you should know how Scofield operates. Handsome innocent looking face but very manipulative when the need arises.

I don't throw punch first. Whoever does she should expect double or thripple

1 Like

Re: Why I Refuse To Help This Girl Part 2--lesson For The Nice Guys! by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 16, 2014
I hope after this your epistle you will send me the money cos me need the money pass them tongue
Re: Why I Refuse To Help This Girl Part 2--lesson For The Nice Guys! by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 16, 2014
Just tell her u don't have, even before she says how much or wat she needs it for.
Give her the impression that u're just a broke regular guy now and she'll leave u alone happily ever after
Re: Why I Refuse To Help This Girl Part 2--lesson For The Nice Guys! by ipain: 8:57am On Jul 16, 2014
chidyhels: I hope after this your epistle you will send me the money cos me need the money pass them tongue
lmao... How you dey better person?
Re: Why I Refuse To Help This Girl Part 2--lesson For The Nice Guys! by ipain: 8:59am On Jul 16, 2014
Justosaus: Just tell her u don't have, even before she says how much or wat she needs it for.
Give her the impression that u're just a broke regular guy now and she'll leave u alone happily ever after
I think I will prefer to tell her I have but I wont give her. So that she should also know some people got a heart of stone just like her.
Re: Why I Refuse To Help This Girl Part 2--lesson For The Nice Guys! by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 16, 2014
As for the option. If you are a good guy choose option 1, i use to choose that when i was good. Pls dont join the bad us.
You don't even have the heart so forget all this your jege.
Re: Why I Refuse To Help This Girl Part 2--lesson For The Nice Guys! by Teespice(f): 9:29am On Jul 16, 2014
Do what you want to do. As it is your mind is all made up.

If I go down the lane of helping her unconditionally irrespective of what happened in the past, you and your lot will bear your fangs on me and I am not ready for it this morning.

Your call ipain.
Re: Why I Refuse To Help This Girl Part 2--lesson For The Nice Guys! by ipain: 9:35am On Jul 16, 2014
Teespice: Do what you want to do. As it is your mind is all made up.

If I go down the lane of helping her unconditionally irrespective of what happened in the past, you and your lot will bear your fangs on me and I am not ready for it this morning.

Your call ipain.
Lol. Well, if anyone bears the fang or Venom, I don't think it will be a bad idea, especially if its a case of the culprit being paid back in his own coin and not an innocent being.

And eye for an eye, tit for tat they call it.
Re: Why I Refuse To Help This Girl Part 2--lesson For The Nice Guys! by ipain: 9:40am On Jul 16, 2014
chidyhels: As for the option. If you are a good guy choose option 1, i use to choose that when i was good. Pls dont join the bad us.
You don't even have the heart so forget all this your jege.
babe, forget o.

If there are were two persons whom you feel you should offend.

Person A is Gentle and rarely talk much. He is as harmless as a fly...cos so it seems to the outside world.

Person B is a noise maker. He seem to get angry easily.

I will tell you to offend person B.

Why? Go find out!
Re: Why I Refuse To Help This Girl Part 2--lesson For The Nice Guys! by Teespice(f): 9:45am On Jul 16, 2014
ipain: Lol. Well, if anyone bears the fang or Venom, I don't think it will be a bad idea, especially if its a case of the culprit being paid back in his own coin and not an innocent being.

And eye for an eye, tit for tat they call it.

Like I said, its your call.
Re: Why I Refuse To Help This Girl Part 2--lesson For The Nice Guys! by mikeywise(m): 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
This was what i told u the last time ;
mikeywise: @ OP, I will be very frank with u, that girl is not ur girl friend. Infact, u haven't seen her before. You met her online and invited her. That girl has maga-ed you.

This is an experience, just learn from it and move on, sorry .

I will advise u to forget that girl and move on with ur life.
Re: Why I Refuse To Help This Girl Part 2--lesson For The Nice Guys! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
Wat a co-incidence! I'm experiencin dis same ish ryt now. I tink d best tin to do is ''do nothing''
Re: Why I Refuse To Help This Girl Part 2--lesson For The Nice Guys! by mrkay101(m): 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
Its just in the nature of girls to be money conscious.. Even the nice and gentle ones still get all jacked up when money is involved.

I remember when I told a girl I was asking out to gimme some space cuz I guess she was ignoring me then and when I told her I was done wth her she didn't say anything at that particular time.

Only after a week did she chat me up and said she needed some money. I was sooo shocked and surprised at the same time. Reason was 1) I tot she'd 4gotn all abt me and 2) she has never asked me for money b4 even when I offer to gve her.

So out of my nice guy heart I agreed and I helped her out sha.
So lately we've tried to resolve our issues and she has been more open to me.
Re: Why I Refuse To Help This Girl Part 2--lesson For The Nice Guys! by ipain: 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
mikeywise: This was what i told u the last time ;

I will advise u to forget that girl and move on with ur life.
well, have moved on but she came back. She isn't getting a dime.
Re: Why I Refuse To Help This Girl Part 2--lesson For The Nice Guys! by slex(m): 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
Dude. Dont give her a dime. Her time has passed
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Ladies Protesting To Wear Miniskirt. #my Dress,My Choice. / What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? / Question Of The Day, Guys: Are You Going Into 2015 With Your Boo From 2014?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.