Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Visiting A Brothel Isn't Cheating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Visiting A Brothel Isn't Cheating (2993 Views)

Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / Housewife Dies In Lover’s House while Man Loses Life In Brothel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visiting A Brothel Isn't Cheating by buchi4action(m): 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2012
For me, i don't think hammering outside its cheating. "SHE WANT TO KEEP HER THING".FINE! It is her wish. I have to provide my self with the jolificate i needed (but not with harl.ot /sl.u.t)
Re: Visiting A Brothel Isn't Cheating by brownusagirl(f): 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2012
austinsmat: cash fun there and everything end there i dont see cheating in it if she is keeping the stuff after marriage
very inconsiderate but maybe marriage is not for you or op
Re: Visiting A Brothel Isn't Cheating by brownusagirl(f): 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2012
austinsmat: for std's is mostly spread by women because if men in infected with std's it show within weeks but women incubate it years with littke syptoms and spread it to men at free will
not true at all it can lie dormant in men as well
Re: Visiting A Brothel Isn't Cheating by austinsmat(m): 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2012
buchi4action: For me, i don't think hammering outside its cheating. "SHE WANT TO KEEP HER THING".FINE! It is her wish. I have to provide my self with the jolificate i needed (but not with harl.ot /sl.u.t)
i support u i some aspect but kolificate with other girls will makes u lose instrest in ur fiancee or even start developing love for other girl best is to do the bix with slut and every body goes there seperate ways
Re: Visiting A Brothel Isn't Cheating by donmero: 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
my guy abeg i dey try locate the heaven place for wuse 2 i no see am.. abeg give me the street address or phone number for the abeg..

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Love Someone, Would You Accept Their Faults Or Fixed It? / What's The Big Deal? / Propose To Me In Pidgin English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.