Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age (14432 Views)

I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend / Things Every Young Person Should Know In This Day And Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by StateOfMind: 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2012
ms pookie:

cheesy

grin
ms pookie:

cheesy

Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by StateOfMind: 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2012
dayokanu: What does he do? If he is a student then you havent seen his ID card before?

if you check his wallet, you would see either an ID card with name, An ATM card with name, drivers license with name and age

When you go to his hous to fuckkk does he not receive letters? Dont you know his brothers and family? What are their last names

You'll b surprised some people are not just smart..

@op what do they talk about in the so called relationship?? She doesn't have to ask him directly sef before finding out! Your gf is not just smart.
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by Smallville4live(m): 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2012
suggary: How Do We Squeeze It Out Of Him?

My best friend met a guy three months ago and I must confess the relationship is heaven made on earth and I have never seen her so happy and glowing but yesterday she came to me crying that she wants to call the relationship off course the guy has bluntly refused to tell her his surname and age. She has begged, threatened and even walked out for a while but the guy came to beg but still refused to tell her his name and surname. I told her to forget and enjoy her happiness but she is scared that the guy might be up to something for hiding such an important information. Should she work out or just wait till he opens his mouth to tell her,but she already made the mistake of sleeping with him.

Must you sleep with your partner in a relationship? Why do we base our relationship on sex all the time? The guys has gotten something important from you so it doesn't care what happens next. It should be a lesson to you if you care to learn from it.
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by StateOfMind: 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2012
dayokanu: What does he do? If he is a student then you havent seen his ID card before?

if you check his wallet, you would see either an ID card with name, An ATM card with name, drivers license with name and age

When you go to his hous to fuckkk does he not receive letters? Dont you know his brothers and family? What are their last names
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2012
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by moremi2008(m): 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2012
Your friend is a mad woman that has placed no value on her head. I can't believe that a lady of any worth will date a guy for 3 months and not know his name! At this point, I think they deserve each other! Please reassure your friend that she's up for a very exciting relationship full of drama and bad surprises.
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2012
Billyonaire: Is this news ?

No. its a super story..lol

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by MissEZ(f): 6:12pm On Jun 13, 2012
I am sorry, but how do you start dating someone without knowing his surname first and foremost, and then his age? To make matters worse she slept with him without knowing these simple details. Shaking my head...what kind of relationship is your friend looking for, abi what do they talk about? do they even talk? She should free the guy cos this is such basic info, and he isnt willing to share, what about when it involves something serious?

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by gbogboti: 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2012
The guy self dey dull joor. Make him give her any name and age abeg
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by blazehandsum(m): 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2012
why she no go sleep with am, for three month
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by mystikal(m): 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2012
Thats dangote's son

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by UNLEASHED(m): 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sorry to say...your friend is a slag....she probz shagged a ghost undecided
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by DidiLove1: 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2012
suggary: It wasn't me,just trying to help a hurting friend,

Tell that to the marines!

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by Bluvs2rock(f): 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2012
There are REAL PROBLEMS in dis wrld, wives wit unfaithful husbands, couples w/out children, boko haram, evn plane crashes and here u are blurrin my vision wit ur sob ass story. U must hv bn dropd on ur head wen u were born.
U slept wit a guy w/out knwin his name? Only prostitutes maintain dt kind of confidentiality. Mstchewww...
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by zangiff(m): 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2012
Prayer lo need
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by kodylicky(f): 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2012
Mmmhhhh. Dis gist get as e be.
Doesn't d guy have friends/family?
Damn.
I wonder wat ppl call relationships these days.

2 Likes

Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by mansmith(m): 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2012
bc ,he is married
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by NosaHenry(m): 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2012
She need the surname so that she can be checking all social networks for the guy's details. In fact how many guys give their true identities anyway. She is now falling in love.... Sorry for her
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by Prestonvic(m): 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2012
BTW, why is it compulsory for the guy to tell you his age?
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by jarem(m): 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2012
@op ur friend met d dude online, probably NL, nex time she shuld try FB, they av more info on individuals there...better luck next time!
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by sashaa(f): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2012
TV01: Erm...he's not her boyfriend cheesy

(Although I must confess I'm having difficulty classifying this one. It's not, FWB, it's not jump-off, it's not one-night stand. Oya young people, please help an old-timer out!)

N&I
fling?
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by cyril83(m): 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2012
Smallville4live:

Must you sleep with your partner in a relationship? Why do we base our relationship on sex all the time? The guys has gotten something important from you so it doesn't care what happens next. It should be a lesson to you if you care to learn from it.
so sex is nt part of relationship ?....3 months is even long
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2012
ur friend is even shaping her mouth to call a stranger she is sleeping with her boyfriend.

this topic is too funny. who sleeps with a man with only a first name - where the heck did they meet
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by Onyenna(m): 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2012
3 months after dating a guy,she knows absolutely nothing(surname,age etc)....... It's such a shame...so he has no I.D card whatsoever!! .... Maybe his name is jonathan bankole-dangote obasanjo.... Does she even know the state he's from?....I bet she can't even trace the guy if she gets pregnant!!... Nah wah 4 that ya fwend oooh(abi nah u? )... Has she ever met any of his friends @ all !?.... I bet she has never met any of his siblings.....
Daytime-yahoo oohh!!... Nne, you better run ooohh(abi nah ur friend).....
Is the guy a KGB agent abi nah CIA....

Ihe a bu ezigbo fling!!!!....abi nah one night stand..... Nne, abeg tell us the truth
.... Your story is too fake to be true!!!

Wait oooh, is this the jokes section? ......I'm sure I didn't click it.....

2 Likes

Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by funkymedina: 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2012
jaw jaw: Abeg, how old is this your friend sef?

She is already in love wit a guy she doesnt know his name?

She has already bedded him?

Nothing we no go hear for Nairaland

smh

naija english no get part two ! LOL!
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by andyanders: 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2012
The guy is a water spirit. I know him, he lives in Bar beach.He can only reveal his name when you go their with him.hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by ifyalways(f): 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2012
jarem: @op ur friend met d dude online, probably NL, nex time she shuld try FB, they av more info on individuals there...better luck next time!
lol
If na nld sef the babe go make do with the screen name,tis better than nothing.
This story is very depressing.Is this what our mothers are breeding now,our sisters and buddies?I think even hoes demand for names and have other means ofdetecting ur real names if they pick interest in you and want u for long term(info provided by walestar)
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by JimOvia: 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2012
That her boyfriend may be the dreaded boko haram chiefo - kabiru sokoto. Please post his face here on nairaland so we can identify the guy. Somebody most recognize him. Abi he doesn't snap pictures too?
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by hotsturvs: 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2012
The girl is too loose. Or maybe she doubles as a runs girl secretly and is thus used to sleeping with guys before knowing their names
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by Irk(m): 1:28am On Jun 14, 2012
As a matter of fact,she may be dealing with a ghost who had died many years back and who is afraid to disclose his real id lest he's discovered. My advice to your/your friend is that when next your/her meets with him,you just have to insist on having these details and if he still refuses,its better to call it quits and go for a serious deliverance..
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by canuck(m): 2:00am On Jun 14, 2012
@OP

If your friend's BF:

1) Has a baby face
2) Is 5'2"
3) First name Farouk

Then. . .

1) He is 49 years old
2) Married with 4 kids, and
3) His last name is Lawan

I didn't know they still made women like your friend cheesy
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by patuli64(f): 2:23am On Jun 14, 2012
erry1's dissin d gal for sleepin wit d guy wen most of u guys openin ur big mouths have slept wit pple dat u dont even rem wat dey look like talk less of their first names....mstechew... just advice and dont judge jare.... as for me i get dat info during d first convo, but if i dont, wen i ask, it shouldnt be a biggy , so i def think dis guy's got some skeletons to hide. just pray his reason isnt paranormal or sometin, cos i know some pple r extrimli private like dat till they r really sure they trust u b4 they tell u personal stuff.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Challenges Of Being The 1st Child / Wife vs Husband : Family vs Career. Help Needed please / Court /registry Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.