Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,616 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age (14431 Views)

I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend / Things Every Young Person Should Know In This Day And Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by Lenny5000(m): 3:05am On Jun 14, 2012
suggary: How Do We Squeeze It Out Of Him?

My best friend met a guy three months ago and I must confess the relationship is heaven made on earth and I have never seen her so happy and glowing but yesterday she came to me crying that she wants to call the relationship off course the guy has bluntly refused to tell her his surname and age. She has begged, threatened and even walked out for a while but the guy came to beg but still refused to tell her his name and surname. I told her to forget and enjoy her happiness but she is scared that the guy might be up to something for hiding such an important information. Should she work out or just wait till he opens his mouth to tell her,but she already made the mistake of sleeping with him.

How can a three months old relationship be heaven on earth? This is not LOVE, it is called infatuation and both parties are allowed to enjoy this but unfortunately something has already come in between this teenage puppy love (The guy not telling his age)
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by gblasting: 6:46am On Jun 14, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by Samito247(m): 7:00am On Jun 14, 2012
slimyem: how can you be in a relationship with and even sleep with someone whose NAME you dont know??
Haba!cheesy
e dey happen!
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 14, 2012
hotsturvs: The girl is too loose. Or maybe she doubles as a runs girl secretly and is thus used to sleeping with guys before knowing their names

Giving this a second taught, you might be right
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by ayojango(m): 8:22am On Jun 14, 2012
My take:

1She also hid her name and he found out.
2.She is dating other men
3.It was meant to b a fling
4.The guy is Married
5.He never asked her out.
6.He hacked into her phone and saw al her shady dealings.
7.They were intimate from d first week they met.

Prove me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by sunkoye: 8:24am On Jun 14, 2012
the chick shuld be ready for drama ooo....hummm...hope it wont be panorama vava voom sha!
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by daviesmania(m): 8:46am On Jun 14, 2012
Na shot contract surname no follow
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by daviesmania(m): 8:47am On Jun 14, 2012
She shld ask wen de guy is ontop, trust me de guy wil confess. he wil even cal his great great great grand father. Lol

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by megxo(m): 10:08am On Jun 14, 2012
she sef na olofofo, na surname she lyk abi.....mtcheew angry
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by RuthIsaac(f): 10:09am On Jun 14, 2012
Dats unblivable, in 3 months she doesnt kw his surmname n his age. Age is even beta,bt in dat sam 3months she is in his bed. Then she shouldnt hv even ask of his name. kiss
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by megxo(m): 10:09am On Jun 14, 2012
lest i forget, he concealed his age cos he'd probably b 40..... grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by megxo(m): 10:11am On Jun 14, 2012
daviesmania: Na shot contract surname no follow
confirm short contract....... cheesy
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by ayizz(m): 10:15am On Jun 14, 2012
One word,if u dont have,buy it ;if u cant buy it,steal it and if u cant steal it .........beat it out of some one.
the guy is really up to something,pls i advise u to walk out of that relationship ok....once bitten;twice shy...make something no happen to u b4 u go sabi something....something and something na 2 things o....a word is enough for the wise not for those that has big heads and ears.
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by ecoh: 10:21am On Jun 14, 2012
Sorry,I want to regard ur friend as fool,she didn't know his name, yet within 3 months of knowing each others,they have slept with each others! Is sex supposed to be part of dating?tell her that d man is not good 4 her,and she should be careful with d man.did they remember to use condom when having sex?if not,she should go 4 HIV checkup.
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by Taiwo20(m): 10:39am On Jun 14, 2012
suggary: How Do We Squeeze It Out Of Him?

My best friend met a guy three months ago and I must confess the relationship is heaven made on earth and I have never seen her so happy and glowing but yesterday she came to me crying that she wants to call the relationship off course the guy has bluntly refused to tell her his surname and age. She has begged, threatened and even walked out for a while but the guy came to beg but still refused to tell her his name and surname. I told her to forget and enjoy her happiness but she is scared that the guy might be up to something for hiding such an important information. Should she work out or just wait till he opens his mouth to tell her,but she already made the mistake of sleeping with him.

How can you date someone for a whole three months without knowing his surname. Na wa 4 u o.
Thats too bad,and i guess u dont know his house too. Anyway, try google his email and phone number.Add his number on whatsapp and 2go,or better still get someone to stalk him or get close 2 his friends,foes(grins) and family. What does he do btw?
But this story sound lyk a script for nollywood or u abi ur friend enter one chance
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by megxo(m): 11:54am On Jun 14, 2012
hotsturvs: The girl is too loose. Or maybe she doubles as a runs girl secretly and is thus used to sleeping with guys before knowing their names
HW MUCH HIM DE PAY HA.....I SWEAR NA ASHI SHE B OR SHE'S JST 13 DIS YR cheesy
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by cecetanna: 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2012
Oh sorry, your friend doesn't get the whole picture. It was actually meant to be a fling. she's the one making a "relationship" out of it.
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by amaba: 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2012
The guy might b a Boko Haram member. Ps tell ur friend 2 love 4 someone more resposible. She is not smart at all. After a nice intimate time with d guy and she is now crying over his name. What kind of woman she b self?
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by TV01(m): 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2012
sashaa:
fling?

Perhaps?

But one would have thought a proper introduction would be in order first? I mean, it's only polite.

This defies all protocol. Even animals have a good sniff first as a way of getting to know each other?

What is the world coming to?
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by akpanbaba: 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2012
Walahi your friend has been sleeping with a Ghost form Ikoyi cemetary and it could be disastrous.
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by piragirl(f): 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2012
Check his facebook id na or his ID card...
But i dnt tink his worth d salt, as 4 ur friend she too open leg.d guy no just want any attachment,cuz na chop n clean mouth he wen do.
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by kcsider: 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2012
Ur friend must have slept with a ghost. She beta run for dear life as fast as her legs fit to carry her. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by Flaix(f): 1:22am On Jun 15, 2012
I hope its not one man dat lives in Ogudu GRA, calls himself Dr sumfin...hmmn!
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by makky(f): 11:39am On Jun 15, 2012
Most of the men on this thread r indeed very untruthful. If a girl plays hard to get its a problem cos when she eventually gives, u still take off. She gives it early, shes cheap and the fact still remains that u guys ask for sex as early as possible in any relationship, it is after that that the true relationship starts in ur own mentality... Prove me wrong!
Now how on earth would a girl claim to be in a relationship wtout knowing the basics about d man (name, age, place, work). I think she actually was playing d same game but just recently fell in love n now wants to know him more but probably d guy is married. They have bn sleeping in hotels NOT his home cos there is no way u wnt see a doc laying around to knw his name. If its a relationship, proper intros wud be in place, ull study him a while. Whether she slept wt him on d first day or after 10yrs isnt a problem here cos they r in a good relatioship but after 3mnths u dnt know d name of d man u claim to be in a relationshp with? Thats gross! Tell ur friend to tell u d truth, she doesnt know jack sh.t abt dis man.
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by mrikay: 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2012
Nah... His name is Babangida .
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by lepasharon(f): 1:58am On Jun 23, 2012
grin grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by Mimicole(f): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2012
No oda possible xplanation fƠ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡® d̶̲̥̅̊ΐƨ, †ђξ guy is a̶̲̥̅̊ ghost! Your 'friend don jam. Hope she can actually quit d̶̲̥̅̊ΐƨ 'r/ship' bcs she has carried out a̶̲̥̅̊ covenant(sex) wt †ђξ man abi na ghost...
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 24, 2012
Nairalanders thanks for your comments and insults,well I almost got into trouble cos my friend fainted when she saw your replies.she exPlained to me dat this guy has asked her out when they were in the universit like 7 years ago and she never gave him serous tot till they met again this year and he started asking her out again,they gisted for two months before she agreed to go out with him but she never asked about the surname and age cos she tot she would know with time.she is out of the relationshiP now.
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by moremi2008(m): 2:30am On Jun 24, 2012
suggary: Nairalanders thanks for your comments and insults,well I almost got into trouble cos my friend fainted when she saw your replies.she exPlained to me dat this guy has asked her out when they were in the universit like 7 years ago and she never gave him serous tot till they met again this year and he started asking her out again,they gisted for two months before she agreed to go out with him but she never asked about the surname and age cos she tot she would know with time.she is out of the relationshiP now.

OMG! Your poor stuupid friend! You really shouldn't hang out with friends like this! You know what they say about birds of the same feather!

She thought because the guy asked her out 7yrs ago, that she didn't need to know his name and age? What is she? A bloody cretin? Shouldn't the fact that she met him ages ago but still doesn't know his name or age be disturbing enough for her to ask or investigate? God, please don't ever let me have a relation or friend this stuupid, IJN! Amen!
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by Jellitah: 11:13am On Feb 05, 2013
Interesting she dated him for 3 months. . . . grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by Isokan11: 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
to me it sounds like he's a ghost husband. there's something he's hiding and she needs to get to the bottom of it. Besides does he not have like a checkbook, a bank account card, a credit card, or a driver's license ? ?...anything with his name on it?
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by delishpot: 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
Piyke: I really fear some girls. Someone does not trust you enough to tell you his surname and age, yet you claim your in a relationship!!! angry

Worse still is that your friend has given him her highest treasure. Your friend needs help, I feel she has a low self esteem to have fallen for this.

This guy in question is on a kill mission, its very obvious. Why some girls just get carried away with emotions in the face of concrete negative evidence is what I don't understand.

If this guy leaves tomorrow, your friend does not even have a complete name to look for him with. Looking for someone only with a first-name...

@OP please pull your friend out of this rubbish angry

No be small thing. imagine if she gets pregnant now and decides to keep the baby, how will the child know about the father?
well, na mistake sha. she has made it and we cant turn back the hands of time. she should ignore the guy and move on.
she needs good counsel, it seems she is looking for love. most girls from troubled homes or homes where parents dont have time to show kids love are always eager to have someone love them. Your friend falls into this group I believe. she need someone who can reassure her of her worth and value and try to make her see she deserves only the best,
she should just move on. hope she used protection with Mr No surname sha? AIDS is real and Ebola is its big brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Calls Police Emergency Line To Report His Wife's Loud Snoring / The Challenges Of Being The 1st Child / Wife vs Husband : Family vs Career. Help Needed please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.