Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age (14424 Views)

I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend / Things Every Young Person Should Know In This Day And Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 13, 2012
How Do We Squeeze It Out Of Him?

My best friend met a guy three months ago and I must confess the relationship is heaven made on earth and I have never seen her so happy and glowing but yesterday she came to me crying that she wants to call the relationship off course the guy has bluntly refused to tell her his surname and age. She has begged, threatened and even walked out for a while but the guy came to beg but still refused to tell her his name and surname. I told her to forget and enjoy her happiness but she is scared that the guy might be up to something for hiding such an important information. Should she work out or just wait till he opens his mouth to tell her,but she already made the mistake of sleeping with him.
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by jossy26: 9:09am On Jun 13, 2012
Firstly, I hope you not the one we talking about here and did you just type that you /(your friend) slept with someone without knowing his name? Haa nkan mbe........
Anywaz, the guy already got what he wanted so what does she need the name for? I don't think anything concrete will come out of that relationship; my 2cent

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by uboma(m): 11:09am On Jun 13, 2012
Its even possible that the man in question is married, hence his refusal to tell ur friend his surname and oda details about his family. The sharp guy has absolutely nothing to lose if she calls off the relatnship coz he has sampled her. Ur friend shod be careful nxt time. All da best to her

4 Likes

Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by Isjaymoh(m): 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2012
D guy has already do what He wants. Your friend need to be wise not to fall mugu anymore.
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by mspookie: 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2012
suggary:
but she already made the mistake of sleeping with him.

cheesy
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by Johndoe100(m): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2012
I think she has already squeezed it out of him, probably several times.

2 Likes

Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2012
It wasn't me,just trying to help a hurting friend,
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by breathing(f): 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2012
Johndoe100: I think she has already squeezed it out of him, probably several times.

lol

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by sassyangel1(f): 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]common......soooo easy.....u shd give him a BJ.....n wen he's in d 3rd heavens,stop!n ask him.he'll definitely tell ya...ma 2 cents...

3 Likes

Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2012
Johndoe100: I think she has already squeezed it out of him, probably several times.

no shit cheesy
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by Maleeq(m): 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2012
sassy angel: [color=#990000][/color]common......soooo easy.....u shd give him a BJ.....n wen he's in d 3rd heavens,stop!n ask him.he'll definitely tell ya...ma 2 cents...
hahahahaha....chei! you harsh o? The guy go confess plus him granpa's nickname join sef! grin

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by cyril83(m): 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2012
What does she wants to do wit his age and surname...they r jst boyfrnd and gurlfrn na...notin attachd...rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by jawjaw1: 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2012
Abeg, how old is this your friend sef?

She is already in love wit a guy she doesnt know his name?

She has already bedded him?

Nothing we no go hear for Nairaland

smh

4 Likes

Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by posh9ky(f): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2012
She shd forget abt age and surname 4 now, all she needs is a confirmation day d guy is nt married, if she is smart, dat she will know.(where dey meet, his kinda friend and wat dey talk abt e.t.c) Den as times flys by she will know d age and surname, she just need 2 b careful and patient, der 2getherness will give room 4 dat, he can't b so smart 2 go around with his wallet all d tym, such as ID cards will provide such info. We can't b 2 sure y d guy is hiding all dis info, he might still tell her.
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by Oshiite: 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2012
Tell her dat his name is rumpelstiltkin, am sure she is hoping dat he eventually turns out to be the king of zamunda in coming to america,one day she ll slp wt a ghost

3 Likes

Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by dulaman: 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sleep with him in 3 month? Hmm. Ooshe! Omoba! Gi
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by dulaman: 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sleep with him in 3 month? Hmm. Ooshe! Omoba!
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by Silensa(m): 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2012
dats true
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by slimyem: 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2012
how can you be in a relationship with and even sleep with someone whose NAME you dont know??
Haba!cheesy
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by charles316: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2012
dulaman: Sleep with him in 3 month? Hmm. Ooshe! Omoba!

some girls arent just smart.
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by amosy007: 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2012
Lol may be d guy na (akudaya) as in re.-incarnated grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2012
hahahahahaha. 3months of dating and she dont even know his surname.................. Well the guys surname might be the following:

1. Fashola.

2. Tinubu

3. David Mark

4. Ebele.

4 Likes

Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by dayokanu(m): 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2012
What does he do? If he is a student then you havent seen his ID card before?

if you check his wallet, you would see either an ID card with name, An ATM card with name, drivers license with name and age

When you go to his hous to fuckkk does he not receive letters? Dont you know his brothers and family? What are their last names

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by deeplow: 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2012
Tell ur friend to redirect her antenna and look for another channel.the guy is no real person to stick with. There are two reasons why a guy would do that to a girl.

1)ur friend is worwor: for this reason,he thinks she is not worth being known with. he'd just want to shine her kongo at every given opportunity and leave no clue for trace.that's why he has refused to tell her his surname.

2) the guy is much younger: most girls will snub a guy once they know he is younger than them. So,In order to fulfill his mission of getting to the promised land,he'd not let any conversation go close to numbers,let alone age.

The guy is a good guy sha.everytime I found myself in such shoes,I lied.added at least 4years to my age n I never really lied about my surname tho.

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by Piyke: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2012
I really fear some girls. Someone does not trust you enough to tell you his surname and age, yet you claim your in a relationship!!! angry

Worse still is that your friend has given him her highest treasure. Your friend needs help, I feel she has a low self esteem to have fallen for this.

This guy in question is on a kill mission, its very obvious. Why some girls just get carried away with emotions in the face of concrete negative evidence is what I don't understand.

If this guy leaves tomorrow, your friend does not even have a complete name to look for him with. Looking for someone only with a first-name...

@OP please pull your friend out of this rubbish angry

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2012
Is this news ?
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by TV01(m): 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2012
Erm...he's not her boyfriend cheesy

(Although I must confess I'm having difficulty classifying this one. It's not, FWB, it's not jump-off, it's not one-night stand. Oya young people, please help an old-timer out!)

N&I

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by smile706(m): 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2012
;DThat ȋ̝̊̅§ the game! There must always be a loser and a winner! Your loss Ϟ☺τ̲̅ becos she ȋ̝̊̅§ Ϟ☺τ̲̅ sharp but becos he Knows the more than her! grin next time she should shocked shine her eyes!
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2012
suggary: How Do We Squeeze It Out Of Him?

My best friend met a guy three months ago and I must confess the relationship is heaven made on earth and I have never seen her so happy and glowing but yesterday she came to me crying that she wants to call the relationship off course the guy has bluntly refused to tell her his surname and age. She has begged, threatened and even walked out for a while but the guy came to beg but still refused to tell her his name and surname. I told her to forget and enjoy her happiness but she is scared that the guy might be up to something for hiding such an important information. Should she work out or just wait till he opens his mouth to tell her,but she already made the mistake of sleeping with him.

maybe he's otedola's or lawan's son undecided undecided
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by georgesylva(m): 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2012
wen u say ur friend, did u mean u?
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2012
babes does he has any frnd u knw of?if he does y not mke frnd wit his frnds,as tym goes on u can ask his age/surname frm dem. Bt nxt tym tink b4 u do anytin nasty. If u wanna cut d relatnship u lost ok,so b wise n patient.
Re: Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2012
How Do We Squeeze It Out Of Him?

force gini?? na by force??

dulaman: Sleep with him in 3 month? Hmm. Ooshe! Omoba! Gi

and oda dudes are waiting for many years..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Calls Police Emergency Line To Report His Wife's Loud Snoring / The Challenges Of Being The 1st Child / What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.