Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Un-ban Me Now Or - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Un-ban Me Now Or (666 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakilome DID NOT Ban Singer , Sinach From Singing In His Church / How ‘religious Defamation’ Laws Would Ban Islam / Nigeria Sharia Court Confirms Twitter Debate Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Un-ban Me Now Or by justaqad(m): 8:07am On Jun 13, 2012
why am i been hit by the moderators sledge hammer almost every time i make a post....logicboy with his illogical approach and answers is spared like the sacred cow grin grin grin grin grin...i sensed injustice...seems to me logicboy is the mods distance cousin grin grin grin grin grin (just my thoughst ooooooo)
but seriously i plead with whoever is in possession) of THOR'S hammer to un-ban me....
Re: Un-ban Me Now Or by buzugee(m): 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2012
justaqad: why am i been hit by the moderators sledge hammer almost every time i make a post....logicboy with his illogical approach and answers is spared like the sacred cow grin grin grin grin grin...i sensed injustice...seems to me logicboy is the mods distance cousin grin grin grin grin grin (just my thoughst ooooooo)
but seriously i plead with whoever is in possession) of THOR'S hammer to un-ban me....
ITS MOST LIKELY THE BOTS. HAS HAPPENED TO ME A FEW TIMES
Re: Un-ban Me Now Or by logicboy: 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2012
justaqad: why am i been hit by the moderators sledge hammer almost every time i make a post....logicboy with his illogical approach and answers is spared like the sacred cow grin grin grin grin grin...i sensed injustice...seems to me logicboy is the mods distance cousin grin grin grin grin grin (just my thoughst ooooooo)

See this illiterate. I have been banned for almost a week and still banned from the islam section.
Re: Un-ban Me Now Or by justaqad(m): 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2012
logicboy:

See this illiterate. I have been banned for almost a week and still banned from the islam section.

i pity you...in as much we have our differences,cant u for once in your lifetime appreciate humor? smh....
Re: Un-ban Me Now Or by logicboy: 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2012
justaqad:
i pity you...in as much we have our differences,cant u for once in your lifetime appreciate humor? smh....

You call that humor? I'm afraid to see what you are when you are jolly.
Re: Un-ban Me Now Or by Fr0sbel: 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2012
logicboy:

You deserve to be banned forever grin
Re: Un-ban Me Now Or by logicboy: 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2012
Fr0sbel:

Hi hater grin grin grin
Re: Un-ban Me Now Or by ijawkid(m): 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2012
Fr0sbel:

Hahahahahahhahahaha

For all eternity...

Frosbel o

Let him be released..

We need him.....
Re: Un-ban Me Now Or by JeSoul(f): 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/961370/when-simple-maths-trick-stop#11103468

JeSoul: Justaqad,
I untagged your posts. It was the spambot. Next time do not re-post the same post or else it'll just keep banning you over & over.
Please continue on the "mod thread" on top the page.

(1)

Drop A Line Or Say Something To Appreciate God / Why Are Christians So Notorious In Sinning Throughout The World? / Can Pope Francis Really Reform The Vatican?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.