Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,737 members, 7,831,345 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship (10636 Views)

5 Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship / EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / Sure Signs Of An Abusive Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship by azubaby(f): 1:29pm On Jun 13, 2012
it is caused by heridity. His father must hv done d same tin to his mother. Dey sha need deliverance
Re: Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship by queensmith: 1:29pm On Jun 13, 2012
i will never understand, a woman not a goat? what appeal can a violent man have? is he a millionaire? does he pay u after beating you?
Re: Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship by anibaba123: 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2012
Abdul Adam56: Beatin gals are the glue of stayin 2geda believe me,wen u are beatin u GF she no fit leave u,but TRYAM

U b correct guy e b like say I go try what u hv jst said.
Re: Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2012
I dislike guys or husbands dat beats ladies, no matter wat as a gentleman dat u re u mustn't beat ur girl/wife. Well 4 me d day my boyfrnd/husband beats me, dats d end of d relationship/marriage, i prefer u punish me 4 with other tins dan beating.
Re: Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship by dulaman: 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2012
Na 4 2go? Givd me dia username 4 proper advice.
Re: Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship by anibaba123: 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2012
If 4 any reason u beat a child I dnt see any reason y u can't beat a lady jst make sure u tell her sowi afta d beatn.Nt dat I am a woman beater o , buh somtimes I wish I could jst beat d hell out of some gals to teach dem lesson beg dem it won't happen again,beat dem again if dey mess up, I just wish, girls very nauty creatures more sturbon dan kids
Re: Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2012
anibaba123: If 4 any reason u beat a child I dnt see any reason y u can't beat ur wife.nt dat I am a woman beater o , buh somtimes I wish I could jst beat d hell out of some gals to teach dem lesson beg dem it won't happen again,beat dem again if dey mess up, I just wish, girls very nauty creatures more sturbon dan kids
U no well
Re: Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship by queensmith: 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2012
anibaba123: If 4 any reason u beat a child I dnt see any reason y u can't beat ur wife.nt dat I am a woman beater o , buh somtimes I wish I could jst beat d hell out of some gals to teach dem lesson beg dem it won't happen again,beat dem again if dey mess up, I just wish, girls very nauty creatures more sturbon dan kids

You belong in a zoo. I should be beating you for this statement.
Re: Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship by anibaba123: 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2012
If 4 any reason u beat a child I dnt see any reason y u can't beat ur wife.nt dat I am a woman beater o , buh somtimes I wish I could jst beat d hell out of some gals to teach dem lesson beg dem it won't happen again,beat dem again if dey mess up, I just wish, girls very nauty creatures more sturbon dan kids
Re: Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship by blumail: 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2012
@op, d 23yr old one just behaved like a typical girl- the moment u give them good advice for their own good u become their enemy. In dt case u have to leave such girls to learn their own lesson. If she's wise she'll come back to thank u, hopefully it wont be too late for her.
Re: Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship by playahP(m): 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2012
There was this girl that always comes running and crying to me wen her boyfriend beats her.... The guy takes her money, beats her sometimes and even withold her property sometimes............. Looking at the way they keep reconciling makes me sick... Whenever I advise the girl to leave him, we get into an rguement and in the end we end up mad at each other...... This girl comes from a good baxkground and her parents are financially buoyant....... I haven't been too lucky with women myself cos I am the gentle type.... But wen I started being aggressive and commanding; it started to chang..... Even though I am really against hitting a woman during relationship; I always find myself fantasizing about it....... Just waiting for the right moment........ Since it seems that is what ladies like #just being honest#

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship by wiser: 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2012
it is foolishness, receiving beating and still die put.any girl loved by any man can't be beaten instead be pampered.i was once found in that act of beating my girl friend but when i met the one i love most, who am i to say no to her words talk more of laying my hands on her.
Re: Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship by anibaba123: 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2012
queensmith:

Dats exactly what am sayn, girls very sturbon creatures,rude and insultive, and u all expect a guy to keep shut whn u bla bla bla.guys if ur girl talk any hw put her in her position and tell her sowi u won't touch her again. cheesy
queensmith:

Dats exactly what am sayn, girls very sturbon creatures,rude and insultive, and u all expect a guy to keep shut whn u bla bla bla.guys if ur girl talk any hw put her in her position and tell her sowi u won't touch her again.
Re: Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship by anibaba123: 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2012
Bleble-swag:

U no well
Ladies beat dere kids d most if dey mess up, who den would beat d ladies if dey mess up.
Re: Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship by emmy11(f): 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] check dis lady out n tell us Wt u think abt her www.facebook.com/grace.chioma.96
Re: Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship by Magnanimity(m): 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2012
jmoore: Recently I met two ladies online in a social network site. One is 23 years old and the other is 31 years old. Both came seeking for advice in a chat room, their problem is that their boyfriends beat them up.

They later got into my friends list and had more chat with them to know more details. Both of them admitted already having sex with their boyfriends. I always knew sex can be a huge factor in this. I can hardly name any girl who is being beaten up by her boyfriend while still abstaining from sex. It was the sex that gave him a sense of ownership of the girl which made him to act the way he did though this is never a justification for beating up a lady.

Their question were similar, "If your man is beating you does he still loves you?" I find the question very stupid especially coming from a 23 year old and 31 year old.

I advised them to leave the relationship but one common statement came out from their mouths "But I still love him" and I'm like what the hell is wrong with you? someone is beating you up and you are here talking about love.

The 23 year old seemed reluctant to accept my advice judging from her status like "Men are very wicked" and stuffs like that,she ended the chat with me like someone who doesn't need any advice any more. I noticed later she removed me from her friends list.

The 31 year old was very receptive to my advice. Her own case was that her boyfriend beats her up if she refuses to have sex with him. And I'm like are you a sex object? She later thanked me for the advice, I hope she doesn't go back to the relationship again.

The 23yrs old may hv been experiencing some sweet screwing which she may not get frm any other guy frm her guy....Lolz
Re: Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship by omodapson(m): 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2012
You love your partner because he beats you... You must be a new Jesus then. By the time he beats you into the grave, then you will know how much he loved you. Silly people!!!!!

If your partner barks at you, you should watch out, he has the potential of beating you up in future. Don't be fooled, please flee from abusive relationship. It kills!

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship by purpinkx(m): 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2012
V_Official®:
What adds to the mystery is that most of the women are themselves mystified by their own choice. When pressed, however, many respond by saying “Because I love him”; emotional attachment to the abuser is one of the primary reasons battered women give for why they choose to stay. From an evolutionary psychological perspective, love and other emotions are proximate mechanisms that compel organisms to engage in behavior that, in the context of the ancestral environment, would have increased their inclusive fitness. The fact that women themselves are mystified by their own choice when they follow their emotions and stay with their violent partners seems to suggest the possible operation of evolutionary logic to which the women do not have complete conscious access. But what possible reproductive benefits can staying with violent mates have, when such women are often severely injured, sometimes killed?

I am emphatically not suggesting that women have a preference to mate with violent abusers instead of gentle, kind, and resourceful millionaires. Given the choice, any sane woman would prefer the latter to the former. However, the process of mating is far from random or unrestricted; no woman (or man) has an entire range of potential mates to choose from. Due to the highly socially structured and constrained nature of meeting people, which results in assortative (nonrandom) mating, the choice that some women unfortunately face is often between [bold]unemployed, uneducated, unintelligent, unmotivated, alcoholic men who are violent, and unemployed, uneducated, unintelligent, unmotivated,[/bold] alcoholic men who are not. My suggestion is merely that, under some circumstances, women may have been selected to prefer the former to the latter. Some (present-day) losers may be better than others, especially in the context of the ancestral environment. There is even some evidence from field experiments from four American cities that employed men are more likely to batter their wives than unemployed men.
Geez ... I think this should be made into a movie ... Nice Article though smiley
Re: Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship by fesse(f): 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2012
When there is no self value and worth, people will make caricature of you.
Re: Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2012
Who are all these girls that keep taking different manner of rubbish from these animals?
Omo, if a guy venture lay hand on me ehn, after I arrange like five boys give am finish e eye go clear.

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship by afosdan: 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2012
It's absolutely rubish for (African)men always beat their ladies,i call it madness there are some way u handle ladies rather than beating them cos am a man i would never raise up my hand and beat ladies.men change
Re: Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship by makky(f): 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2012
When a man slaps u & says hes sorry, u accept it and dnt do anytn serious to make it a point to him NEVER to try that again... Be sure to expect more slaps, beating, public disgrace & even using belt on u. Its the hand u give to a man at the begining of d relationship that he mets out to u later on. Always saying sorry even when ur not at fault, giving him what he wants even when u know its at ur detriment, believe u me, it always backfires. Ladies not wanting to leave an abusive relationship is not and never about sex, it is plain Fear & Self denial. The guy has impacted so much fear in her that she cnt leave or even discuss the matter outside. If its a relationship that is well known to ppl esp family, leaving it will be hard. And find this out for urself, once such a lady eventually succeeds to leave that relationship, she never looks back and d man comes to respect her.
Advice; if a man hits u once, leave at once. If u cnt leave, next time he hits u, hit him back or start destroying his valuables... He cherishes them more than u, he wnt touch u cos he will call u a witch. Ive attracted all sorts while growing up and believe me, ive learnt alot and am still learning from things happening around me, i still have a scar on my left shoulder inflicted with a hanger in an abusive relationship way back 2004 and each time i see it, i say a silent prayer for the slowpoke who wud ever dare such nonsense cos na him death warrant he just sign.
Re: Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship by DonTim1: 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2012
once i knew of a wife, wu would intentionaly hurt her husband so he beats her. her claim? the lovemaking afterwards is beta! SMH
Re: Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2012
jmoore: Recently I met two ladies online in a social network site. One is 23 years old and the other is 31 years old. Both came seeking for advice in a chat room, their problem is that their boyfriends beat them up.

They later got into my friends list and had more chat with them to know more details. Both of them admitted already having sex with their boyfriends. I always knew sex can be a huge factor in this. I can hardly name any girl who is being beaten up by her boyfriend while still abstaining from sex. It was the sex that gave him a sense of ownership of the girl which made him to act the way he did though this is never a justification for beating up a lady.

Their question were similar, "If your man is beating you does he still loves you?" I find the question very stupid especially coming from a 23 year old and 31 year old.

I advised them to leave the relationship but one common statement came out from their mouths "But I still love him" and I'm like what the hell is wrong with you? someone is beating you up and you are here talking about love.

Bros I sense you are trying to play the nice guy thereby creating avenue to kondo them....I hail you oo grin

The 23 year old seemed reluctant to accept my advice judging from her status like "Men are very wicked" and stuffs like that,she ended the chat with me like someone who doesn't need any advice any more. I noticed later she removed me from her friends list.

The 31 year old was very receptive to my advice. Her own case was that her boyfriend beats her up if she refuses to have sex with him. And I'm like are you a sex object? She later thanked me for the advice, I hope she doesn't go back to the relationship again.

Re: Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2012
Don Tim: once i knew of a wife, wu would intentionaly hurt her husband so he beats her. her claim? the lovemaking afterwards is beta! SMH

This is a very serious issue...
Re: Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship by VOfficialR(m): 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2012
purpinkx: Geez ... I think this should be made into a movie ... Nice Article though smiley
Oh, thanks... I'm actually a writer buh that piece is not fully.
Re: Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship by VOfficialR(m): 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2012
azubaby: it is caused by heridity. His father must hv done d same tin to his mother. Dey sha need deliverance
you might not be serious but it's the truth... it's hereditary...
Re: Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship by VOfficialR(m): 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2012
Don Tim: once i knew of a wife, wu would intentionaly hurt her husband so he beats her. her claim? the lovemaking afterwards is beta! SMH
make up sex... hulala.. tongue
Re: Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship by beaulady1(f): 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2012
Well d problem with most ladies is dat they dnt knw their worth. No man has d right 2 raise his hand against a lady for whatever reason,its simply cowardly and dispeakable. And for d one dats says she still loves him, well i think she just has given him too much of her body 2 let go.Girls be wise!!!
Re: Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship by Rastamann: 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2012
How can you beat someone you love? Though abnormal psychologist will claim that some women need to be beaten (at times to the point where they will be bleeding from the beating) before they can enjoy sex undecided
Re: Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship by Henley96: 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2012
Good point
Re: Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship by Hassan11: 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2012
@ jmoore u c this topic is a serious issue. From my observation I noticed dat ladies (not all) like men dat beat and maltreat them. No matter d advice u give to those 2 ladies they wil stil go back. I am not in support of dis type of lifestyle but to be sincere some ladies enjoy the maltreatment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. / 25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” / Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.