Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,819 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

Do I Forgive My Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Forgive My Husband? (633 Views)

Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Dump Her? / World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do I Forgive My Husband? by Godsbabe: 9:56am On Jun 13, 2012
As hard as I tried to listen to Bidemi, I couldn’t help but sneak peeks at my watch. I felt for my friend, but her situation was a no brainer. The thing is, she’d recently found out her husband had been having an affair. As expected, Bidemi was completely hurt and embarrassed to find out he’d been cheating on her for the past 3years. She knew they’d been having problems, but she didn’t think things were that bad!

You see, 4 years ago her husband had been transferred to Abuja. Their marriage survived the distance for almost a year before cracks began to appear. Everything had come to a head a few days ago when she’d received a call from a hospital in Lagos asking her to come there as her husband had just been admitted. She’d thought it was a mistake because her husband was in Abuja. However, when she’d tried to contact him with no luck, she decided to go to the hospital and was shocked to find it was indeed her husband who was on admission. She held off asking for explanations until he'd recovered.

2days ago she’d left the office early to attend her daughter’s ‘Parent Teacher’ day and decided to stop by the hospital on her way to the school, but was unable to reach her husband on the phone- he’d requested she call him before she made her way to the hospital. She’d thought that was strange- but then again he was strange like that. However, nothing could have prepared her for what she saw when she walked into her husband’s hospital room - a slender light skinned girl bent over him, planting kisses all over his face. The girl quickly introduced herself to my friend as ‘the girlfriend’ who thought Bidemi was ‘the younger sister’ who had been taking care of him. Bidemi stood speechless as ‘The girlfriend’ proceeded to thank her for taking care of him, explaining that she’d been away on an extended all inclusive holiday which ‘he’ had paid for . This was how my friend found out her husband had been transferred back to Lagos 3 years ago and had been playing house with ‘the girlfriend’.

Me: Bidemi believe me, I know how you feel- but the bible is very clear on this issue. As a Christian you just have to forgive him. I know you still love him; he still loves you and is extremely sorry for what happened. You....

Bidemi: Oooooh you can’t understand what I’m going through. How could he do this to me?! 3 years Chibuzor! 3 whole years.

Getting up, I pulled my best friend into a tight hug. I hated to leave her like this, but......

Read the rest of the story here http://ezer-meet..com/2012/06/physician-heal-thyself.html

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Focus / My Wife Regularly Slaps Me, Husband Tells Court / Are Women Still Moved By Words & Sincerity Of Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.