Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,873 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

I Hate Stingy Guys,ladies Can U Continue Opening Your Legs To A Stingy Guy? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Stingy Guys,ladies Can U Continue Opening Your Legs To A Stingy Guy? (10787 Views)

Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / Annoying Places Broke And Stingy Guys Ask Ladies For Date / Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Stingy Guys,ladies Can U Continue Opening Your Legs To A Stingy Guy? by Jaybee79: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2012
Luv Mercy:
enjoying singlehood,it is better to remain single than be with an incapable guy.
oh oh tell them
Re: I Hate Stingy Guys,ladies Can U Continue Opening Your Legs To A Stingy Guy? by Jaybee79: 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2012
bennyraz:
look at the chicks talking smh
@real bitch, you are just as routin and stinky like my sheet, above combat like my ass, to post such comment at poster, idiot just give your minded opinion and stop all this notice
Re: I Hate Stingy Guys,ladies Can U Continue Opening Your Legs To A Stingy Guy? by Mynd44: 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2012
Smh
Re: I Hate Stingy Guys,ladies Can U Continue Opening Your Legs To A Stingy Guy? by lolaluv1(f): 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2012
Decryptor: Talk is cheap. Be there claiming "Tower" while the "Swinging doors" get married every saturday

B!tch, and your point is?
You can refer to my signature without further ado...cheesy

#notimeforb!tcharzeniggars!
Re: I Hate Stingy Guys,ladies Can U Continue Opening Your Legs To A Stingy Guy? by Jaybee79: 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2012
Laryokeke: Exactly! Are you into prostitution? Because you seriously sound like you are

Only prostitute ask for money in a relationship?
Re: I Hate Stingy Guys,ladies Can U Continue Opening Your Legs To A Stingy Guy? by Mynd44: 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2012
Jaybee79:

Only prostitute ask for money in a relationship?
The way the OP has been asking, YES
Re: I Hate Stingy Guys,ladies Can U Continue Opening Your Legs To A Stingy Guy? by Jaybee79: 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2012
[quote author=Mynd_44]
The way the OP has been asking, YES[/quote
lol wink
Re: I Hate Stingy Guys,ladies Can U Continue Opening Your Legs To A Stingy Guy? by ebosed: 9:16am On Dec 20, 2013
If a guy earns a stingy income, he should be expected that he would spend stingily. Before you begin to pass judgement on NIGERIAN men, it would be good you understand the challenges of an average Nigerian man then compare with other men a cross the globe. Most Nigerian men are under employed and earn stingy income so it inevitable that they would spend stingily. When other men dates else where in the world it involves only the girl in naija it involves her friends and family except her parents. You expect the man that spend his stingy income on you when ye doesn't even know if you would be his wife in the long run? Guys who earn generously spend generously, those who earn stingily spend stingily. Let that not provoke you, you should first be interested in helping him improve his earnings before placing demands on him to go broke on you.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Stingy Guys,ladies Can U Continue Opening Your Legs To A Stingy Guy? by Dyt(f): 11:00am On Dec 20, 2013
^ what this one saying?
Re: I Hate Stingy Guys,ladies Can U Continue Opening Your Legs To A Stingy Guy? by nairaman66(m): 11:55am On Dec 20, 2013
@OP, Girls use boys.. Guys using girls are just trying to bridge the gap! Its a tit for tat thing. Not you and your many folks would be able to understand this... Giving is another thing.. It comes from the Heart, not by putting your body parts for sale! grin
Re: I Hate Stingy Guys,ladies Can U Continue Opening Your Legs To A Stingy Guy? by carlos1(m): 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
hbabe: What has opening your legs got to do with the guy being stingy? If you happen to fall in a love with a stingy guy then learn to manage him or quit the relationship if it bothers you so much. I don't think a girl should demand compensation for 'opening her legs' except she sells her body for a living

My brother i wonder o! Gals keep acting like they are doing guys a favour by having sex with them whereas they are the ones that will be screaming on top of their voice and moaning like cows when the action is going on. Make Thunder fire any gal wey go come tell me say na favour she dey do me with sex
Re: I Hate Stingy Guys,ladies Can U Continue Opening Your Legs To A Stingy Guy? by Olojukokoro: 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
hehehehehe.......Akunna no be profession...Dogy dog,get yourself a jobby job!
Re: I Hate Stingy Guys,ladies Can U Continue Opening Your Legs To A Stingy Guy? by seangy4konji: 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
Another Ashewo or Eskenshi on the loose...Obo ti la na.
Re: I Hate Stingy Guys,ladies Can U Continue Opening Your Legs To A Stingy Guy? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
Luv Mercy: Some guys if you allow them,they are ready to Bleep a girl for 24hrs everyday and they call it love,when they can't even give a girl money either in 2wks or weekly.i hate stingy guys that use girls.they make girls to have negative mind and might conclude to have sex for cash instead of love.
Get a life!
Re: I Hate Stingy Guys,ladies Can U Continue Opening Your Legs To A Stingy Guy? by dovegal(f): 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
True talk
Re: I Hate Stingy Guys,ladies Can U Continue Opening Your Legs To A Stingy Guy? by Dhotseal(m): 1:12am On Jul 21, 2015
LuvMercy:
Some guys if you allow them,they are ready to Bleep a girl for 24hrs everyday and they call it love,when they can't even give a girl money either in 2wks or weekly.i hate stingy guys that use girls.they make girls to have negative mind and might conclude to have sex for cash instead of love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Guys Here Are Just Making Themselves Cheap. / Short Guys And Big Cassavas / Face Guys Make Before And After The Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.