Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

How Will You Deal With A Clingy Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Deal With A Clingy Ex? (1116 Views)

Stop Being Clingy! 18+ / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? / How To Deal With A Clingy Spouse! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Deal With A Clingy Ex? by MyneWhite1(f): 7:37am On Jun 14, 2012
...his ex from over 5 years ago has been our biggest nightmare. She keeps calling him and he bluntly tells her to stop, he even blocked her on bbm and she still finds a way to poke herself into his life. recently she sends over 7 text messages a day…all bull crap of how she can’t do without him and that he took a piece of her, she cannot forget given the fact she was a virgin when they met and he was her first....bla bla bla. Am so frustrated and don’t know what to do.

________

I got the above email and on my blog, different opinions have been coming in on how to deal with a clingy ex, from confronting them via phone, or face to face. What would you do if your ex-girlfriend refuses to let go, or you are the new girl and your BF's old girl is still wanting him back?

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2012/06/dear-myne-his-ex-has-become-our-biggest.html
Re: How Will You Deal With A Clingy Ex? by Mynd44: 10:27am On Jun 14, 2012
Good to see these people improving there blog advert tactics
Re: How Will You Deal With A Clingy Ex? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 14, 2012
So, when we answer here, you take the responses to your blog, become the hero and chop the money alone ba? cheesy
Re: How Will You Deal With A Clingy Ex? by 190: 10:54am On Jun 14, 2012
so ex's come back after 5 good years

na wa for nigerians
Re: How Will You Deal With A Clingy Ex? by Tyche(m): 11:37am On Jun 14, 2012
We are ready to provide the solution, but what's in it for us.
Re: How Will You Deal With A Clingy Ex? by Mynd44: 11:40am On Jun 14, 2012
See as boys dey vex.
Re: How Will You Deal With A Clingy Ex? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 14, 2012
sexkillz: So, when we answer here, you take the responses to your blog, become the hero and chop the money alone ba? cheesy
I thought you were in the ill fated Dana airline. Looks like you have Nine lives

1 Like

Re: How Will You Deal With A Clingy Ex? by mykejones(m): 12:05pm On Jun 14, 2012
Dis is why even the tots of deflowering a girl really scares the hel outa me.
There's natn d girl can do..shd sit and nervously wait if her man wil stand firm and be there for her@ d long run.
Re: How Will You Deal With A Clingy Ex? by tellwisdom: 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2012
Crown Prince:
I thought you were in the ill fated Dana airline. Looks like you have Nine lives
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Will You Deal With A Clingy Ex? by MyneWhite1(f): 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2012
sexkillz: So, when we answer here, you take the responses to your blog, become the hero and chop the money alone ba? cheesy

Who vex you today? smiley

I already answered the question on my blog, and many readers contributed too. I just brought this here for NL members to discuss and those reading here can learn too.
Re: How Will You Deal With A Clingy Ex? by Mynd44: 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2012
Myne White:

Who vex you today? smiley

I already answered the question on my blog, and many readers contributed too. I just brought this here for NL members to discuss and those reading here can learn too.
This is just another cheap Blog advert
Re: How Will You Deal With A Clingy Ex? by MyneWhite1(f): 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2012
OK, you're right. Happy now. And please join my blog smiley
Re: How Will You Deal With A Clingy Ex? by Mynd44: 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2012
I still will not join
Re: How Will You Deal With A Clingy Ex? by Goldieluks: 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2012
190: so ex's come back after 5 good years

na wa for nigerians

(1) (Reply)

Does Anybody Still Believe In True Love Anymore??? / How To Maintain God Standards In Relationship Before And After Marriage For Long / Why Do Married Men Have Extramarital Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.