Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Joke!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke!! (2203 Views)

Best Joke Of The Year......russians Drugg 100 / Joke Of The Day...happy Sunday / Joke Section>>night Vigil Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke!! by 190: 10:23am On Jun 14, 2012
I was thinking

Bearly last week, The Dana Air Plane Crash at Iju Ishaga Area of Lagos, Thousands of frnds have been Inboxing and Calling for Simple Tutorial on "How to Escape Plane Crash in 9ja''so i gave dem a simple logic....Travelling from Abuja to Lagos".If you're at Abuja, Board a Plain going to London, On Getting there, Board another Plane going to Lagos, Come Down and take Bike to your House..
Re: Joke!! by onila(f): 10:25am On Jun 14, 2012
grin
Re: Joke!! by Dyt(f): 10:27am On Jun 14, 2012
wats dis?
Re: Joke!! by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 14, 2012
And somehow, your brain refused to minister to you, that this is the romance section?
Re: Joke!! by 190: 10:31am On Jun 14, 2012
^Dont u have something better to do with your time
than screaming this is romance section day in day out grin grin

choii

3 Likes

Re: Joke!! by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 14, 2012
SMH! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Joke!! by 190: 10:54am On Jun 14, 2012
^ angry angry
Re: Joke!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 14, 2012
Mind if i Pay u $10k Jxt to Nyansh Favor? angry angry angry
Re: Joke!! by cindyrella(f): 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2012
Crap!!!
Re: Joke!! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2012
190: I was thinking

Bearly last week, The Dana Air Plane Crash at Iju Ishaga Area of Lagos, Thousands of frnds have been Inboxing and Calling for Simple Tutorial on "How to Escape Plane Crash in 9ja''so i gave dem a simple logic....Travelling from Abuja to Lagos".If you're at Abuja, Board a Plain going to London, On Getting there, Board another Plane going to Lagos, Come Down and take Bike to your House..
Able moderator in waiting...i feel your vibe. This one you have not been constitutionally sworn-in,did sexkillz petition you at the SEUN led tribunal? I suspect that Guy is a boardroom politician rather than a grassroot one.
Abi is the enthronement process a monarchial transfer upon death because i dont see the occupant gracing the realms of eternity soon. Dont wait like prince Charles of England on Elizabeth oooo...
Re: Joke!! by tellwisdom: 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2012
Crown Prince:
Able moderator in waiting...i feel your vibe. This one you have not been constitutionally sworn-in,did sexkillz petition you at the SEUN led tribunal? I suspect that Guy is a boardroom politician rather than a grassroot one.
Abi is the enthronement process a monarchial transfer upon death because i dont see the occupant gracing the realms of eternity soon. Dont wait like prince Charles of England on Elizabeth oooo...

This one self na JOKE??
Re: Joke!! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2012
tellwisdom:

This one self na JOKE??
Puff puff eater and garri smoker,did i request for evaluations?
Re: Joke!! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2012
Crown Prince:
I know it will be difficult for you to adhere to, but try your possible best to keep my name out of your senseless moronic rants. . . Ok, chimp?
Re: Joke!! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2012
sexkillz: I know it will be difficult for you to adhere to, but try your possible best to keep my name out of your senseless moronic rants. . . Ok, chimp?
You called sexkillz a name? you better seperate sexkillz character online from your real life persona. I see the sentiment you allude to your imperfections and shortsightedness and i applaud you to consider a psychiatric evaluations to correlate your dyfunctional quotients into a superlative microprocessing brain for the 21st century.
Re: Joke!! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2012
sexkillz: I know it will be difficult for you to adhere to, but try your possible best to keep my name out of your senseless moronic rants. . . Ok, chimp?
Re: Joke!! by Mynd44: 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2012
Is the joke supposed to be funny? Cos I don't get it
Re: Joke!! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2012
Crown Prince:
You called sexkillz a name? you better seperate sexkillz character online from your real life persona. I see the sentiment you allude to your imperfections and shortsightedness and i applaud you to consider a psychiatric evaluations to correlate your dyfunctional quotients into a superlative microprocessing brain for the 21st century.

I Sense World War 3 {This Time its On Verbal Ground} cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Joke!! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2012
El Guapo:

I Sense World War 3 {This Time its On Verbal Ground} cheesy cheesy grin
Sure not against that crowned chimp. . . I can't count how many times I've whipped his arse, and left him in want of what to say. . . I'll gladly take up another worthy contender. cool
Re: Joke!! by 190: 1:27am On Jun 15, 2012
crown prince

allow the g[i]a[/i]y lords be

so far no one comes close to me or my team then NL would be rigged wth thunder and brimestone

deboksy, mukina and jaybee knows what im capable of

so no time - allow them be

@Mindy

how di f[i]u[/i]ck did u find urway down here

crace man
Re: Joke!! by Mynd44: 3:11am On Jun 15, 2012
Because unfortunately, you followed me and I followed back
Re: Joke!! by Ademab(m): 8:19am On Jun 15, 2012
[/color] grin[color=#000099] cheesy Abegi make una relax with is piece someone just dropped  could have copied it here but he plenty small. http://ademab./2012/06/14/najia-bible/ I'm very sure u will like it
Re: Joke!! by Dondav(m): 10:29am On Jun 15, 2012
Ademab: [/color] grin[color=#000099] cheesy Abegi make una relax with is piece someone just dropped  could have copied it here but he plenty small. http://ademab./2012/06/14/najia-bible/ I'm very sure u will like it
Wow... That was classic..
Re: Joke!! by ijebabe: 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2012
Mynd_44: Because unfortunately, you followed me and I followed back
Loool! grin grin grin
Re: Joke!! by ayobase(m): 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2012
sexkillz: And somehow, your brain refused to minister to you, that this is the romance section?

Una no go ever gree....was waiting to c ur post....up there!
Re: Joke!! by ayobase(m): 12:24pm On Jun 16, 2012
Crown Prince:

Oga vocab, put commas now....I don run out of breathe reading that...or u be Eminem?
Re: Joke!! by ayobase(m): 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2012
Mynd_44: Is the joke supposed to be funny? Cos I don't get it

jokes are meant to be funny....think about it and start laughing....its not too late!
Re: Joke!! by ayobase(m): 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2012
Ademab: [/color] grin[color=#000099] cheesy Abegi make una relax with is piece someone just dropped  could have copied it here but he plenty small. http://ademab./2012/06/14/najia-bible/ I'm very sure u will like it

So lovely, King Jona the son of Ebele o!
Re: Joke!! by dani1luv: 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2012
[size=13pt]this one sef na joke?? wtf!![/size]
Re: Joke!! by 190: 1:00am On Jun 19, 2012
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ramatu Parts 1 To Part 35. . . . .happy Sallah!!!! / Akpors A Must Read!laugh Wan Kill Me / Patience Jonathan Again???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.