Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Mother Of Two Spends $15000 To Enhance Her Butt (Pics): Vogue Or Vanity? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother Of Two Spends $15000 To Enhance Her Butt (Pics): Vogue Or Vanity? (21673 Views)

Man Accuses Kenyan Socialite, Vera Sidika Of Demanding $15000 For Sex / picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Two Spends $15000 To Enhance Her Butt (Pics): Vogue Or Vanity? by norrisman: 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2012
Cherokee D'a$$ aint got nuffin on this biyatch!
Re: Mother Of Two Spends $15000 To Enhance Her Butt (Pics): Vogue Or Vanity? by 3kay945(m): 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2012
am short of words, but I really want to see it from another angle. Damn!
Re: Mother Of Two Spends $15000 To Enhance Her Butt (Pics): Vogue Or Vanity? by sirp2007: 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2012
she is free to do wht ever she like wth her body,but she look prettier b4 d enlargement and also d butt is nt proportionate to her body,it looks awful.
Re: Mother Of Two Spends $15000 To Enhance Her Butt (Pics): Vogue Or Vanity? by Ajibel(m): 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2012
It's neither Vogue nor Vanity but Insanity undecided
Re: Mother Of Two Spends $15000 To Enhance Her Butt (Pics): Vogue Or Vanity? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
Seems you are also not happy with what the mirror reports back at you. Sorry but its not the mirror's fault you have been esting all that junk
Not really, I mean ladies, I love ladies that do little touch-up on what mother nature gave them, nature isnt perfect, its why we refine PMS from crude and make cement out of limestone, if you wanna stay how nature made you, good for you.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Two Spends $15000 To Enhance Her Butt (Pics): Vogue Or Vanity? by Chanchit: 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2012
Olojukokoro.....! I'ld have love to see her naked before the surgery, bt with that artificial rubbish, i doubt if i go fit wait, dts for me sha, i knw some people could empty their account for it...
Re: Mother Of Two Spends $15000 To Enhance Her Butt (Pics): Vogue Or Vanity? by Mynd44: 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2012
Billyonaire: Not really, I mean ladies, I love ladies that do little touch-up on what mother nature gave them, nature isnt perfect, its why we refine PMS from crude and make cement out of limestone, if you wanna stay how nature made you, good for you.
Not when it involves some quack/uncertified dude pumping unknown fluid into you
Re: Mother Of Two Spends $15000 To Enhance Her Butt (Pics): Vogue Or Vanity? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2012
Me, after my two kids....i will go for boo.b job!

I don't care what anyone says, life iss too short and i wanna enjoy it cheesy cheesy
Re: Mother Of Two Spends $15000 To Enhance Her Butt (Pics): Vogue Or Vanity? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2012
Vikin: Me, after my two kids....i will go for boo.b job!

I don't care what anyone says, life iss too short and i wanna enjoy it cheesy cheesy
Thats my type of lady. Go for it. Life is meant to be enjoyed, not endured.
Re: Mother Of Two Spends $15000 To Enhance Her Butt (Pics): Vogue Or Vanity? by 12345DKO(m): 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2012
Since she feels having her butt enlarged would make her feel & look ok, I there4 do not see anything wrong with her having her butt enlarged, moreso it's her body. Go woman you rock joor.
Re: Mother Of Two Spends $15000 To Enhance Her Butt (Pics): Vogue Or Vanity? by purefella(m): 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2012
out!
Re: Mother Of Two Spends $15000 To Enhance Her Butt (Pics): Vogue Or Vanity? by 12345DKO(m): 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2012
Ajibel: It's neither Vogue nor Vanity but Insanity undecided
If you call butt enlargement insanity, then fixing of weave on also shld be called insanity. To me there is notin wrong wit butt or JT enlargement.
Re: Mother Of Two Spends $15000 To Enhance Her Butt (Pics): Vogue Or Vanity? by Ajibel(m): 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2012
12345DKO: If you call butt enlargement insanity, then fixing of weave on also shld be called insanity. To me there is notin wrong wit butt or JT enlargement.

We are all entitled to our opinions. Why i said its insanity is because what else is she looking for after having two kids? A man? She must be a desperado cuz one would only do that i believe if she is looking for a man but she's got kids already. Imagine what her kids would be doing
Re: Mother Of Two Spends $15000 To Enhance Her Butt (Pics): Vogue Or Vanity? by johnstar(m): 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2012
Mumu dm say $15000, nt naira, mtcheeew, bra dey ur eyes undecided undecided
Re: Mother Of Two Spends $15000 To Enhance Her Butt (Pics): Vogue Or Vanity? by greenhope(m): 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2012
Vanity and Hopelessness
Re: Mother Of Two Spends $15000 To Enhance Her Butt (Pics): Vogue Or Vanity? by cupid4ig(m): 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2012
original is original fake is fake just look at her u will know she is full of fake
Re: Mother Of Two Spends $15000 To Enhance Her Butt (Pics): Vogue Or Vanity? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2012
Re: Mother Of Two Spends $15000 To Enhance Her Butt (Pics): Vogue Or Vanity? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2012
This is a good investment. She would recover that money in a month with that butt. Some men just love butt on women. Personally, for me if a woman has no butt,hips or curves nothing will ever make me date her. I don't care how beautiful your face is.
Re: Mother Of Two Spends $15000 To Enhance Her Butt (Pics): Vogue Or Vanity? by Pakavy(m): 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2012
Vikin: look at me tryng to reduce mine that causes traffic and someone is spending 15k to increase hers embarassed embarassed embarassed
upload am biko
Re: Mother Of Two Spends $15000 To Enhance Her Butt (Pics): Vogue Or Vanity? by Pakavy(m): 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2012
Vikin: Me, after my two kids....i will go for boo.b job!

even with cabbage inplanted gluteals?
Re: Mother Of Two Spends $15000 To Enhance Her Butt (Pics): Vogue Or Vanity? by honeric01(m): 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2012
What is the difference between this girl and baby kingsway? make una dey give scientist more reasons to create human robots o. by then no man or woman would need eachother again, just grab a toy and keep it at home for anything you want to do with it.
Re: Mother Of Two Spends $15000 To Enhance Her Butt (Pics): Vogue Or Vanity? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2012
I for dash am yansh free of charge.

Emi Bado alabode! cool
Re: Mother Of Two Spends $15000 To Enhance Her Butt (Pics): Vogue Or Vanity? by kcsider: 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2012
;De be like say she carry big load for her nash ; Why naaa she been fine before this big load. Make she go comot am!!!!!
Re: Mother Of Two Spends $15000 To Enhance Her Butt (Pics): Vogue Or Vanity? by kcsider: 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2012
Vikin: look at me tryng to reduce mine that causes traffic and someone is spending 15k to increase hers embarassed embarassed embarassed

i 4 like see am bikonu. So dat i can compare apple with kpoff kpoff
Re: Mother Of Two Spends $15000 To Enhance Her Butt (Pics): Vogue Or Vanity? by Mynd44: 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2012
Idowuogbo: I for dash am yansh free of charge.

Emi Bado alabode! cool
I trust you
Re: Mother Of Two Spends $15000 To Enhance Her Butt (Pics): Vogue Or Vanity? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2012
But how will she be able to sleep on her back with that long yansh?
Re: Mother Of Two Spends $15000 To Enhance Her Butt (Pics): Vogue Or Vanity? by Austinio: 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2012
Idowuogbo: I for dash am yansh free of charge.

Emi Bado alabode! cool
na dat ur flat yansh u wan dash 4 free. Lol
Re: Mother Of Two Spends $15000 To Enhance Her Butt (Pics): Vogue Or Vanity? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2012
Austinio: na dat ur flat yansh u wan dash 4 free. Lol

Wetin dey worry u? Na ibanuje opolo or kuruno? Abeg enter hole jare! cheesy

My abo na gen! Gen! Gen!

D sightation of my azz all oda azzes bow!

Gba be! cool
Re: Mother Of Two Spends $15000 To Enhance Her Butt (Pics): Vogue Or Vanity? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2012
Omo! If this one horse-ride you ehn! E go be like say dem sand-paper ur blorkors grin
Re: Mother Of Two Spends $15000 To Enhance Her Butt (Pics): Vogue Or Vanity? by Austinio: 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Wetin dey worry u? Na ibanuje opolo or kuruno? Abeg enter hole jare! cheesy

My abo na gen! Gen! Gen!

D sightation of my azz all oda azzes bow!

Gba be! cool
hahahaha a u cryin or wot babe. Which azz self ur own or ur sister own
Re: Mother Of Two Spends $15000 To Enhance Her Butt (Pics): Vogue Or Vanity? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2012
Austinio: hahahaha a u cryin or wot babe. Which azz self ur own or ur sister own
My own na!

Jerosi! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Reasons Many Men Remain Single For Long - Bamisepeter's Blog / "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) / Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.